How would your countrymen react to something like this happening within their borders?

How would your countrymen react to something like this happening within their borders?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=8b9_1429280571
youtube.com/watch?v=ojC0mg2hJCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vomit.

>Point the finger at
Look what that nigger is doing

That is disgustingly hypnotic

>tfw my little pecker could never get passed those cheeks to penetrate.

these. One the one hand I want to post some vituperative Sup Forums rhetoric....

... on the other hand.............im in physical pain.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

the knowledge that this formless material is actually part of a human's body upsets me on an existential level. it's impossible to imagine someone with an ooga booga body like that having any serious job, or living anything close to a normal life.

BBB (Big Black Booties) are a patricians taste

Literally babby's first taste.

is finland low test?

fuuuuuccccc

>t.

Dutch people won't care.

I mean, on liveleak there is some Moroccan riding a dildo in public and nobody bats an eye.

Give that one video we've talked about, pls

Small butts are better.

There was someone in my school who was literally that guy.

liveleak.com/view?i=8b9_1429280571

I think its Rotterdam.

youtube.com/watch?v=ojC0mg2hJCc

what the fuck

haram kek

Why are non italians so degenerate?

Mamma mia

Proof?

God her fucking face is disgusting

what? can't even see her face

sauce me up can

Moar of these desu

Fuck off kike, gas yourself

Whoops, butthurt'd the Ruskie.
Implying he wasn't butthurt in the first place! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Looks like he's getting bummed in the last panel.

STFU
He's not "getting bummed", it's just a way for him to get his proteins.

>t. Buttmad kike
Still have to gas yourself, senpai :^)

And why would I ever want to do that, moi piroshki? =3

That body is so perfect to seem surreal.

Brittany Danyelle

"disgusting trashy whore"

Looks like a baboon desu, does anyone seriously find this attractive?

> CTRL + F "BRAP"
> no results

Fucking disappointed.

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAP

because it's a shit meme, kys

Big butts are for farts.

How do you know it's a Moroccan you cuck? The title of the video says Dutch and nothing inside the video indicates he's Moroccan.
Just an average Dutch "male" stimulating his prostate in public.

Have you ever seen a real baboon up close?

I went to Brazil last winter.

I HAVE A NEED

Watchu lookin' at whiteboi?

How do you even get an arse that fat without the rest of the body being rotundous? Pretty fucking grotesque、です先輩。

Certainly a little odd.

my anglo nordic genes make me want to rape and pillage that ass and leave her to raise my bastard alone

>anglo nordic genes make me want to rape
Big surprise

ass implants

I don't know if it's real or cheap CGI.

y-you ma'am

p-people sit on my face

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

With equal parts jokes about wanting to fuck it and jokes about black people.

art thing or schizo

I thought it would be a girl...

Holy...

the ones that aren't into black chicks would lightly banter the ones like me that are

especially since i'm a harry potter looking cunt

POO

>0% chance to have black gf
sad life

*fap fap fap*

t. american english teacher

Not going to lie, that's pretty gross.

Because I have eyes.

>remember, goy: you're low-test if you don't embrace African genetics and culture. Me and Shlomo surely do love big butts!

>Moroccan hair and haircut
>Moroccan skin
>Moroccan clothes
>Moroccan socks/sandals
Gee, how can I tell.

Name of the girl in OP?

Some lardass trying to dance or something, blocking my view.