Does your leader inspire confidence around the world?

Does your leader inspire confidence around the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/01/19/mexico-president-pe-nieto-more-unpopular-than-trump/96667458/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

apparently she does

No.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/01/19/mexico-president-pe-nieto-more-unpopular-than-trump/96667458/

>tfw ruled by Merkel

>more people are inspired by Vlad and Xi

LOL. Inspiring what? Pissing off the U.S.

>merkle
>do nothing and be extremely neutral only ever taking action when the consciences can easily be seen and delt with

GUYZ IM A GOOD LEADER NOW :DDD

That's honestly really smart politics

Too bad countries with any actual real power can't do that.

Which is why you'll never see UNSC members doing it.

Don't believe anyone outside of germany thinks Merkel is inspiring or positive since most people in here already think she is a diet dictator

My dad quite likes her, and some of his friends do as well.

The friend was a military contractor high up. And me dad works for a banking software company.

Does your dad wear polo shirts by any chance?

No, he inspires fear. You want your enemies to fear you.

No, not that I know of at least.

Except it isn't
It means not real political influence and makes your country poorly prepared for the future

She can only do it now because she is sitting on a trade surplus but soon she will be seen as ineffective as she is

Ok, thanks for the answer btw

i'm really starting to hate this "global leaders" bullshit
>muh head of state must inspire other people around the world and rule the laws of others countries
He should only care on domestic problems and fix them, with occasionally do some diplomacy with the international community and that's it.
Let that kind of stuff for the Pope or something

He inspires fear in his allies and laughter in his enemies.

>GUYZ IM A GOOD LEADER NOW :DDD

Pretty much if everyone else around is busy competing in an informal 'shooting yourself in the foot' contest.

Hello assmad AfD voter.

>laughter in his enemies.
They cannot laugh but should remember how quickly he went from "Asad isn't a priority" to destroying 20% of Syria air Force. He may come off as a bafoon but he has a lot of very intelligent people around him and likes to strike at people he is annoyed by.

>cannot
*can