That's why, whenever I see the stars and strips, I'll always be reminded of that wonderful word: "Flag"

That's why, whenever I see the stars and strips, I'll always be reminded of that wonderful word: "Flag".

Its weird how patriotic this country used to be before Obama took office

"Oh yes, and don't forget to burn your house because none of those things
could exist without six white stripes
seven red stripes and a hell of a lot of stars."

you mean before Bush sunk us into war

You mean before the teapot dome scandal.

LBJ, Clinton and Reagan sunk us into different wars and we still maintained a consistent patriotic view of the country

you're right, patrotism is weird

Yeah fuck white people. Corny ass niggas.

You burguerbros are starting to lose your way with all that divide you've been going through for some time now, and it's always the dumbest shit that perpetuates it further.
You've always had your differences, but you never forgot you fags are all Americans, and how in the end that was all that mattered.

t. International Observer.

Americans have no national identity and thus we cannot be brought together by being from the same place. it was part of the deal in settling the new world

>lbj

Lebron James?

sure we did

implying these warmongering fucks haven't been eroding out country and abusing patriotism for decades

Hey hey, Labron James, how many kids you kill today?

this

which is americans try to form identities around being african or european, when nobody in either africa or europe wants anything to do with them

There's a word for that, and it will trigger a lot of people, but racism It trumps patriotism every time

Isn't obnoxious patriotic boastfulness your main quality?

patriotism is cancer

We the purple? What the hell was that?

You mean it's weird how patriotic your country used to be when it wasn't 40% niggers and mexicans.

The fuckin Lebrons?

Wealthy Gadabout Chilton Gaines

The country that landed on the moon, split the atom and cured polio was whiter than France or Britain are today

Right, that's why the Germanic Brits, Germans, and Austrians have always fought together against those dastardly latin French and slavic Russians. It's also why all of Asia worked together with Japan to fight the USA in WWII.

More Simpsons quotes.
Less Sup Forumstism.

Why is "latino or hispanic" its own group? It's like if you made a category saying "people with English surnames (any race)".

Because viva la raza

What race would you describe these cunts as?

whats going on with blacks?

>What race would you describe these cunts as?

master

Asian

I think the lack of national identity leads proud citizens to make up for it with patriotism, or a false love of perceived American values. Nationalism and patriotism sometimes are falsely equated or confused in the contemporary west because of the mixing and dilution of American and European countries' primary ethnic makeups. This is why German patriotism is a touchy subject even though love of one's country can be done independently of love of one's ethnic ancestry.
In this poster's opinion, unless specific traditions are being celebrated or honored, both patriotism and nationalism are shallow ways for mediocre people to connect with history.

Unironically?

White.

That's fake r-right

I meant in America.