He speaks for black people?

He speaks for black people?

Did Obama speak for black people?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Nit only that he's also a top 10 QB. Not his fault he was on a car crash of a 9ers team. I can't wait until he wins his court case

He could be President of Argentina as far as I know

>giv play or I kneel

When he took his knee to raise awareness of systemic racism in the justice system he does. When he meets ex cons who have job interviews and gets 100 of them jackets and ties for interviews he does. When he donates money to the lower east side girls club of New York he does. When he does more for uplifting the African-American community with a simple gesture than the past 20 years of politician promises he does.

when he wears a pro Castro shirt in Miami he does
when he wears socks portraying police officers he does
when he opts out of a million dollar contract with no other job prospects he does

white americans have transferred hundreds of billions to african americans in every form imaginable

nigga please

When he donates money to a cop killer's charity he does

most kneelers have criminal records

most people mad at the police have criminal records

>i was out on the street corner smoking and drinking at 4am and the police were botherin me

happened to some pro sports guy recently, i forget who

he speaks for pseudo intellectual millennials who get their political opinions from their smartphone while they slack off at work or neglect their children.

>When he does more for uplifting the African->American community with a simple gesture than the past 20 years of politician promises he does.
its shocking they vote 95% democrat, because i agree dems havent done shit for them ever

He doesn't speak for me and I fucking hate him. He fucking ruined football with political bullshit

>laughs about disasters like a 14 year old edgelord
>makes a fuss about a thing that could be solved with actually doing shit instead of doing "moral support"
>he's most likely only good enough for clots (at best), browns or 49ers
Into the trash. Really picked the wrong time for his "protest" and many black nfl players who joined in had criminal records

he speaks for bitchmade guys with overbearing girlfriends

Come home, black man

>being black

fake "black woke" nonsense, as if playing the perpetual victim card means that they've gained some deeper knowledge of the hardships of their people or some shit, pretty ironic too considering the whole "wypipo stole our culture" bullshit as well.

He is a dummy

there is a reason he hasn't been in front of a camera since the controversy, it's because he is dumb. Listen to past interviews, the guy has no clue.

1/10 bait

>Comparing the actions of one man to every white American throughout history
Curious

Imagine thinking this is a real thing lmao
Smartphones! Millennials! And whatever else Fox n' Friends tells me to shake my first at.

>tfw there will never be another Roman Sup Forums thread, but these threads will exist in perpetuity because Sup Forums controls Sup Forums now and race realism is a real issue that needs to be discussed

>Kap made Football political
>Meanwhile here are 500 ads for the military

haven't watched the news since 2011. stay mad, millennial cunt.

No, but blackballing him is obviously racist. White people proved him right.

In America the military is apolitical

>military =/= politics

Why are you so fucking retarded?

Says the person that believes the American Empire is not a political institution