Is it his fault Sup Forums?

Is it his fault Sup Forums?

Dodgers are the biggest all-time chokers in the postseason. They've paid for 10 consecutive World Series titles and their biggest achievement is getting BTFO at home after finally amassing the best team ever.

>score 770 runs in the regular season
>score 1 in game 7
nah. he was definitely a part of the problem but it's not solely his fault. they got lazy. they collapsed.

Nah, the Dodgers just choke in the playoffs. It's a natural curse.

Yes

>not pulling him in the 2nd.
Nah more like Roberts.

It's the manager's fault. Anyone could see Darvish was having serious mechanical problems and problems throwing his slider, his go-to pitch, in game 2. Darvish's game 2 performance should have caused Roberts to immediately make the decision to start Kershaw in games 4 and 7, knowing Darvish was scheduled to start game 7.

This is true. Look at Hinch. The moment he knew Giles was fucked up and was sure of it he never let him touch the ball again in that series. My team benefited from Roberts mistake but believe me I was terrified Hinch would let Giles back out there again. Darvish starting game 7 handed the series to the Astros.

Daily reminder he is Iranian, not Japanese

Why the hitters only managed to get one run in the last game tho?

Game 3 was, but it was the entire offenses' fault in Game 7 they couldn't score more than one run.

>japanese mother, iranian father
>born in japan

More of a jap then a iranian

Choking was required by his contract I'm pretty sure

Darvish was never going to do well against the Astros, they've had so much practice and so much time to prepare against him they had no problem lighting him up compared to any other Dodgers starter

partially
cody bellinger striking out every at-bat was also at fault

he wasnt even close, his swings were absolutely terrible every time up the whole world series

How many times do you swing at an inside breaking ball before you learn not to swing at an inside breaking ball

He brought dishonor to his country

Also true

>shamefur dispray

If it's obvious to all of you, then it wasn't (solely) his fault.

Cubs did the same shit. It was infuriating to watch those fucks swinging on that pitch when they had no fuckin reason to whatsoever.

STOP BULLYING YUUU

Why did broadcasters always act like that is a good pitch and not a bad swing? It gets confusing sometimes