Evans better appeal his fuking suspension or i'm fucked this week

should I start bortles or rivers? They play each other in jacksonville

Bortles

Don't start a QB against Jacksonville D

will REY suck on dis diaaaackkkkk

he already did and it got denied brah

Undecided on my Flex player;
CJ Anderson is consistent
TY Hilton has shown the capacity for a high score, but only on weeks I bench him so far.

Davante Adams and Chris Ivory are options too

12 man PPR

Note: I keep forgetting that the Broncos suck now and that they're playing the Patriots.

Adams v the Bears?

>cj anderson
>consistent
consistently bad yeah

play hilton, either you get what cj anderson gives you or he blows up. the steelers got pretty exposed vs the lions even though brisett isnt stafford quality

Posted this in other thread but archived,
two seperate trade offers in 8 man league

Olsen for JuJu
Wentz for Thomas

Parker, Woods, Watkins, Lee all FA
Should I accept either? Both?

Which QB should I start? Bye week for Wentz.

Eli @ SF
Siemian (or Broncos starter) vs NE
Fitzpatrick vs NYJ

Take Wentz for Thomas, drop Cam, pick up Parker (I'm assuming DeVante Parker) from FA

It's for M. Thomas if that makes any difference, but thank you

Getting: Michael Crabtree

Sending: Jermaine Kearse, Jared Goff, Alfred Morris

Good trade or no?

Alright guys, what are your thoughts on hedging QBs with opponents WRs?

To illustrate my dilemma this week:

I've got Sterling Shepard he's got Evan Engram and Darkwa. Should I start Eli Manning this week? My thought process is: If Engram does well this week, Eli will likely do well (and Darkwa to an extent). If Eli doesn't do well, Engram will likely not have a great game either.

Anyone ever use this strategy before? Any thoughts?

Would be starting Eli over Big Ben btw
Also, if you're in my league and reading this then fuck you, I hope you lose this week

I wouldn't start either.

Jacksonville D is good, Chargers D is decent and Bortles is bad. Shouldn't even be rostering Bortles desu unless it's a big league.

Probably Hilton. Much higher ceiling and CJ wont be catching many passes

Eli

I'd take the TE trade and then try and trade away Reed.

Probably wouldn't take the Wentz trade, but you should definitely try negotiating with other owners to see if you can get a stud QB

Yeah i'd do it, especially if PPR

I'm starting-cutler-tier desperate for a QB in a 14-team league. Nobody will do a fair trade with me and the deadline is coming up. Got offered goff for lamar miller, should I gamble and accept even if it means using gore or mack as my RB2 paired with Bell? I'm gonna try to squeeze more than just goff out of him but idk if it'll work.

Are either Curtis Samuel or Terrance Williams worth picking up on waivers? my WRs are Maclin, Hogan (inj) and Paul Richardson

10-man standard scoring league

give: Hopkins and McKinnon
get: Melvin Gordon and Emmanuel Sanders

any clear winners in that trade?

>Yeah i'd do it, especially if PPR

Done. This is my lineup now:

Stafford
Fournette
Hyde
Brown
Hopkins
Crabtree
D Martin/A Jones/Watkins/H Henry/Crowder
Rasm D/St
Mike Nugent (Dallas)/Jake Elliot(Philly, on bye)
Greg Olsen on IR

Feel like I'm in a great spot, 7-2 atm and #2 overall

i'd see if you can get a better offer from other owners if you are putting Miller on the block.

But I probably wouldnt do it for goff straight up

Should I drop Alex Collins for Darkwa?

How do my starters look?

one of the guys in my PPR league said he would be interested in trading one of his RBs for one of my WRs, as we both need someone startable in those positions
his RBs include mccoy, hyde, ingram, n forte.
my WRs include marvin jones, sterling shepard, robert woods (he mentioned that was a good pickup), djax, n agholor.
i'm thinking hyde for woods n djax. is that fair enough to agree to?

So am I playing Mariota this week or getting cute and starting Keenum? 12 team standard

Do I get Powell and drop M Mack?

Mariota's been having a knee problem and apparently he's all healed and going full speed. I'd risk it and start him going forward unless you have a clearly better option. Don't get mad at me when I'm wrong though, he's still a risk.

Which receiver am I starting this week in standard?

DeVante Parker @ CAR
Kelvin Benjamin vs NO
Corey Davis vs CIN
Sterling Shepard @ SF

As a runner I like Collins much better than Darkwa. It really depends on how their games go. I haven't watched the Giants this year except for the shit show from last week and if that's indicative of their defence than I can't see games being close enough to let Darkwa run.

Green
Dion Lewis
Hunt

For

Dez Bryant
Gurley

Guy getting Gurley is also getting an 8th rounder for an 11th for next year. Fair?

Im 8-1 and a lock for playoffs. Im playing a 3-6 team this week but im thinking about throwing the game so he gets a competitive record and hopefully throws a friend of mine into the sacko race. Anybody ever do something like this?

Yes
Two years ago I dropped a game to the second seed for him to become first because the fourth seed was on a roll but had shit matchups for W16. Won the league.

should I try straight up trading Evan Engram to get Kareem Hunt? I know Evan Engram is going to explode in the future, but I have Doyle as a very solid waiver backup that I picked up. Meanwhile for RB I have Ingram and Zeke as my main starters and I might want a good back up for the slight possibility Zeke gets suspended, even though I'm optimistic he won't

yes

Well, this season was fun while it lasted, but I'm going to just hop back on the Cowboys-alone bandwagon. Called it at 0-6, now at 1-7, not making playoffs even with a low hurdle of 6/8 make playoffs. Not even a league with a Sacko motivation to pull myself out. Just the long-forsaken promise of a cut of the pot.

PRR: Trade Kenyan Drake for Josh Gordon.

My RBs: Melvin Gordon, Duke Johnson, Cris Thompson, Tarik Cohen and Drake

My WRs: Antonio Brown, Jordy Nelson, Marqise Lee, Tyler Lockett, Travis Benjamin, and Corey Coleman (IR)

League starts 1 RB, 2 WR, and 2 Flex Spots. My thought is that Drake will never start for me and Gordon may be of value down the stretch. Thoughts and opinions?

I'd go Shepard that's what I'm doing..

Someone wants to trade me Fitz for Adrian Peterson.

My other running backs: Freeman, McKinnon, Drake

Other wide receivers: Green, Thielen Juju, Cooper, Davis

I think I might be weaker at RB but wanted to see what y'all thought. Who wins the trade ?

Make the trade and then trade Fitz or another WR for a RB

Non-PPR: ADP, PPR: Fitz

Thanks!

Sorry, it's in standard. Thanks !

i'm in a 9 team PPR league n everyone seems to have a TE that they're happy with. i've had greg olsen stashed since he got hurt n have been starting engram ever since. i was holding olsen for potential trade value but no one wants him. is he worth a flex start when he comes back?

depends on how he plays obviously

bump once for any last input on this before I send it off as a trade offer

All is fair in fantasy m8.

Engram is good enough I'd honestly try trading him

i just realized i have a bye week 12 which is when he comes back. i actually have the luxury to wait n see lol never mind

I wouldn't do that in standard. Peterson has more value in standard and Fitz has less.

fitz but they are all going to be trash options. maybe pickup mccown if he's on your wire

yep

If it's a choice between two even matchups, I say go for it. In your case, hell no. Big Ben is going against the fucking Colts

maybe paul for williams, but keep an eye on their injury statuses as well as dez bryant's

yeah, but Hyde is better than Ingram. I think you might be able to push it through if you play up Hyde's injury-proneness

nah, get something better than gordon for drake. If you can't, just know you are basically trading bench stash for bench stash and it's prob not gonna make an impact at all

Josh McCown or Jared Goff
Doug Martin or DeMarco Murray

Who'd you pick in standard leagues?

Dez Bryant may not play on Sunday so just in case even though I still believe he will who should I emergency start if I have to? Standard scoring. I don't like any of my options.

>Kelvin Benjamin vs Saints in his first game ever with the Bills so I have no idea how that'll go I never liked Tyrod
>Larry Fitz vs Seahawks
>Adam Thilen vs Redskins

Pick my flex. 5ppr scoring

Tevin Coleman
Desean Jackson
James White
Latavius Murray

Do I accept? Half ppr
My other RBs are Coleman and dion lewis.

My other WRs are alshon, cooks, and tate.

Whoever gets McCoy wins

who do I start at QB, Dalton or Mariota they're playing eachother. PPR scoring if that matters.

Dalton

I just adjusted my scoring and now kneeling counts 6 points.

Saints D (Thu @ Buf) or Seahawks D (sunday @ Ari)
10 team non ppr

Shawks

is that the star wars bitch? she looks pretty hot there. most pictures i've seen of her make me want to punch that stupid grin off her face.

Seahawks D @ ARZ or Jabs D vs LAC, lads?

*Jags

BRUH LOOK AT DIS DOOOD

This guy is 2-7 by the way and has made a total of two (2) moves in free agency.

Guy getting Mcoy wins.

This is my current roster, made up by the draft and 36 moves in free agency.

1ST TEAM:
QB - Wentz
RB - Bell
RB - Howard
WR - Fitzgerald
WR - Hilton
FLEX - Forte
TE - Engram

2ND TEAM:
QB - McCown
RB - Woodhead
RB - White
WR - Juju
WR - Fuller V
FLEX - Williams (Damien)
TE - Doyle

goff, martin

jags. continue playing one of the best defenses in the league until they disappoint you

>3 Bills receivers

Holy shit I've always looked for someone to post something like this. 6 years ago was my first time playing fantasy football. My friend commissioned it and it was a 12-man league. I knew 8 of the guys, 4 others I didn't know. I made some crazy trades and managed to finish 1st seed at 10-3 (thank you based lesean mccoy and victor cruz). But in my last game, at 10-2, I had automatically locker up 1st seed and hatched a plan to help a shit team win (who happened to be my friend) just so I could improve his chances of getting into the playoffs because I wanted to face off against poor teams to give myself a better chance to win. I pulled all my players and hours later one of the random guys (who was fighting for a playoff spot) sent out a league wide message accusing my friend and I of collusion and cheating. It got pretty heated and he was being a salty little bitch about it. Thing is, I would have done this strategy with anyone. I never even told or discussed my plan with my friend that I apparently was "cheating" with. I did so on my own account because I legitimately believed it improved my chances of winning the title. I had already locked up 1st seed, why wouldn't I want worse teams to play against? I understand that it could be perceived as unsportsmanlike, but I honestly don't care about that, I'm just focused on winning the league championship, like we all are here. It was a pure strategic move to better my chances. Who was in the wrong here, I'm very interested in your opinions. The random guy that was complaining was apparently known as a real bitch and pussy in real life and acted salty in fantasy the same way he does in real life.

I'm a commish and although this is fucked, it's cheeky enough to be okay so I'd say I'd approve.

How do you fair Giants D will do this week against SF?

Do you think Amendola will have good game against Denver?

D should be fine, look for better option for amendollar.

Same leaf here. Thank you for your response ameribro. As "unethical" it may have been, I never once considered it cheating, and even our own commissioner admitted that it was a smart fucking move on my part. Shame that I lost in the finals to a different friend who goddamn auto-drafted his team and got Brees during a career year along with Jimmy Graham's breakout campaign. Kek graham was a literal WHO before that year.

Which defense should I start?

Seattle @ ARI (tonight)
Jax vs LAC

Leaning Jax but I also have Keenan Allen and Melvin Gordon playing so I don’t want it to be counterproductive

Jaguars

Aaron Jones or Ty Montgomery as my RB2? Half PPR, so maybe Ty as he is expected to be the pass catching back?

If you were playing for money it would be a problem. You have to set a lineup. If you want to drop all your players and pick up shit ones to lose that's fine.

Montgomery, not only is he the pass catcher but from what it looked like last game he my be getting back the majority of the rushing attempts as well.

You also could have played your whole bench but you can't just start an empty lineup.

This is nigger tier in a league for money.

t. Guy who loses at fantasy

8-man standard scoring league

My team: Smith, Tyrod, Fournette, Ajayi, McKinnon, Forte, Doug Martin, Hopkins, Robby Anderson, Corey Davis, Fuller, Hogan, Engram, Graham
His team: brissett, cousins, Gordon, Powell, gilislee, Larry Fitz, ty Hilton, Keenan Allen, Julio, gronk, Vernon Davis, Lynch, Alshon, Sanders

Targeting Melvin Gordon as a pickup for my playoff run, but his owner is being a bit stingy (part of the game, I know). Right now there's an unofficial offer of my Hopkins and McKinnon for his Gordon and Emmanuel Sanders, but I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on formally proposing that trade. Anything different I might consider as far as equivalent value goes?

even if paul richardson played today it's best to bench him because of the groin injury and short week, right?
i mean wilson has plenty of other targets

Need help with my flex Sup Forums
PPT

Joe mixon
Larry fitz
Emmanuel Sanders
James white

Meant ppr

that's a good trade, I'd take it if he's not willing to take even less.

Do i have a chance ?
And should i put Ted Ginn over Robert Woods?

This one is easy, Sup Forums. Which TE?

Austin Sefarian-Jenkins @ TB

or

Clay Matthews vs NO

Standard scoring, pick a WR and a flex:

DeAndre Hopkins (@ LAR)
Doug Martin (vs NYJ)
Mixon (@Ten)
Dion Lewis (@ Den)
Forte (@ TB)
Sanu (vs Dal)
Robby Anderson (@ TB)

Right now I have Hopkins and Martin, but I don't feel very confident about Doug.

do i have a chance? should i pick up EBron over Vernon Davis?

hopkins and mixonian, the titans cant stop the run

Dropkins and Morte

I'd pick up Charles Clay if he's available. Guy was on pace to be top 4 TE before he went down for a few weeks.

Pick 2 standard scoring:

Doug Martin vs Jets
Joe Mixon @Titans
CJ Anderson vs Pats
Orleans Darkwa @49ers

Shit

I meant Charles Clay

Standard 10 man league.

I offer:
Jordan Howard
Alex Collins

Receive:
Michael Thomas
and either:
Doug Martin or Derrick Henry

Good deal? And which one would you pick?

12 man PPR
Who do flex?

Amendola v broncos
Sanu v Cowboys

I'm leaning Sanu and i also have gronk playing.

Mixon and Darkwa

wouldn't do it

t. pissed Thomas and Martin owner

start Kroft, Clay or Reed at TE this week? need a win desperately, 3-6 in 8 team standard even though I am third in points scored

also need a flex, have the choice between Martin and Kelvin, trusting neither
waiver options include Patriots RBs except Gillislee, Robby Anderson and Sanu, but then I would have to drop Reed

Who should I start?
Standard scoring: Devin Funchess or Robby Anderson

Sanu for sure since Julio is dinged up

Anderson

also Doyle, someone dropped him