ITT: Famous Trump supporters

ITT: Famous Trump supporters

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/donald-trump-celebrity-supporters-gallery-1.2528596
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I support Trump

t. some famous armenian

Who's jontron

I only think Jon follows him ironically.

>However, with Judeo-Christianity on the wane, Western atheism on the rise and the likes of American leaderships that demands and promises Humanity A New World Order run by The United Nations?!

>Yes, the Bushes, the Clintons, the likes of Henry Kissinger and George Soros and, of course, the present, major operative of the plan, President Barack Hussein Obama, this cabal, as I label them, is determined to break the back of Judeo-Christian Civilization's greatest defender, the United States of America, doing so with the age-old and war-like demands of a ferociously radicalized Islam.

A sandnigger jootuber that reviews and plays retro vidya.

is that real? i only knew the commentator named lawler came out opening about trump

Based Stone Cold

An unfunny youtuber.

>griffith
REEEEEEE

I believe it, the rattlesnake comes off as a based right wing dude, can't see him siding with a bunch of sjws.

following on twitter =/= supporting

watching a video rite now
hes fine. he has good comedic timing

Yes.

>Kirstie Alley

>Richie Incognito

>Pete Rose

>Paul O'Neill

>Jon Voight

>Aaron Carter

>Teresa Giudice

>Sarah Palin

>Tila Tequila

>Dennis Rodman

>Ted Nugent

>Mike Tyson

>Loretta Lynn

>Lou Ferrigno

>Willie Robertson

>Stephen Badwin

Source:
nydailynews.com/entertainment/donald-trump-celebrity-supporters-gallery-1.2528596

>antonio sabato jr.

There aren't even any white supporters of Trump. You're all filthy fucking Italians.

i wanna fuck the fox

Justin Bieber.
Taylor Swift.
Gary Busey.
Mike Tyson.
Hulk Hogan.
Numerous reality TV stars.

> one of the only decent YouTubers

Ftfy pleb

Didn't JonTron support Bernie?

>Followers = Supporters

ISHYGDDT