Clinton Foundation Thread: Part 4

This thread is dedicated to research into possible (if not certain) wrongdoing by the Clinton Foundation. We're talking "convenient" deals, cover-ups, etc.

>FBI user's threads
- Part 1

- Part 2

Any suggestions on where to start are welcome. Stay vigilant, for we may get slid.

Other urls found in this thread:

f***book.com/notes/breaking-4-trump/this-will-stop-hillary-clinton-from-getting-to-the-white-house-in-2016/837495376298260/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79480356/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79489525/
archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/55040155/#55042909
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/55066968/#55066968
capitalresearch.org/2014/10/the-vast-left-wing-conspiracy-george-soross-democracy-alliance-remains-a-potent-force-in-the-2014-elections/
freebeacon.com/politics/dnc-owes-democracy-alliance-big-time/
imgur.com/a/Zrjxv
imgur.com/a/AOvwS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

f***book.com/notes/breaking-4-trump/this-will-stop-hillary-clinton-from-getting-to-the-white-house-in-2016/837495376298260/

This is the best summary.

someone really needs to consolidate everything of value thus far from the first 3 threads into one source

So I say the next step is too see what infographs we still have form the shillary threads that happened before the paris attacks.

REMINDER THAT SHILLS AND SLIDERS ARE REAL

THEY WILL BE ATTACKING US SOON.

/r/SRS is also raiding us. No doubt the raid was manufactured by our enemies.

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

And of course start organizing everything in the last few threads

The Clinton Scam

The article linked below is a good, concise summary of how the Clinton Foundation works as a tax free international money laundering scheme. It will probably eventually prove to be the largest political criminal enterprise in US history.

This is a textbook case on how you hide foreign money sent to you and repackage it to be used for your own purposes. All tax free. Here's how it works:

1. You create a separate foreign "charity". In this case one in Canada.

2. Foreign oligarchs and governments, many sworn enemies of the United States, then donate to this Canadian charity. In this case, over 1,000 did, contributing mega millions. I'm sure they did this out of the goodness of their hearts, and expected nothing in return. (Imagine Putin's buddies waking up one morning and just deciding to send untold millions to a Canadian charity).

3. The Canadian charity then bundles these separate donations and makes a massive donation to the Clinton Foundation.

4. The Clinton Foundation and the cooperating Canadian charity claim Canadian law prohibits the identification of individual donors. (As the article indicates. this is not true.)

5. The Clinton Foundation then "spends" some of this money for legitimate good works programs. Unfortunately, experts believe this is on the order of 10%. Much of the balance goes to enrich the Clinton's, pay salaries to untold numbers of hangers on, and fund lavish travel, etc. Again, virtually all tax free, which means you and I are subsidizing it.

6. The Clinton Foundation, with access to the world's best accountants, somehow fails to report much of this on their tax filings. They discover these "clerical errors" and begin the process of re-filing 5 years of tax returns.

Where is the third one? I only got 1 and 2 and the OP doesn't link to the 3rd one...

I have some.

Just put some copypasta together with relevant shit, shop the images together, etc

7. Net result - foreign money, much of it from enemies of the US, goes into the Clinton's pockets tax free and untraceable back to the original donor. This is the textbook definition of money laundering.

The linkage between these foreign donations, and favors done by the Clintons (including Hillary as Secretary of State) will be the subject of a future note from your humble correspondent. This will extend money laundering into bribery and treason.

Oh, by the way, the Canadian "charity" includes as a principal one Frank Giustra. Google him. He is the guy who was central to the formation of Uranium One, the Canadian company that somehow acquired massive US uranium interests and then sold them to an organization controlled by Russia and Putin. This transaction required US State Department approval, and guess who was Secretary of State when the approval was granted.

As an aside, imagine how former Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell feels. That poor schlep is in jail because he and his wife took $165,000 in gifts and loans for doing minor favors for a guy promoting a vitamin company. Not legal but not exactly putting US security at risk.

Sarcasm aside, if you're still not persuaded this was a cleverly structured way to get unidentified foreign money to the Clintons, ask yourself this: Why did these foreign interests funnel money through a Canadian charity? Why not donate directly to the Clinton Foundation? Better yet, why not donate money directly to the people, organizations and countries in need?

This is the essence of money laundering and influence peddling. Now you know why Hillary's destruction of 30,000 e-mails was a risk she was willing to take. One "smoking gun" e-mail would land her in jail.

Perfect, do you have the graphs that show the money connections?

Is this fucking thread dead?

Look through 4plebs for it, before november 2015.

You guys have way too much time on your hands.

And here are the 4plebs archives.

>First FBI thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79480356/

>Second FBI thread

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79489525/

Why do you care, help or leave.

for you

Meh, 3 day weekend over here, no Aryan qt gf.

I might.

Looks like autism is back on the menu, boys.

What if that FBI guy was actually an agent of Hillary trying to mislead us?

Shit, is the Clinton Foundation the Illuminati?

LEAFY LEAF

Thanks, I'm constructing a decent OP hopefully.

What does SRS even stand for, I've seen the acronym used a bunch but no idea what it is for.

Also I'm thinking a way we might be able to go about getting light on this is going after the Canadian charity and then leaking to the bleeding hearts in Canada the dirty dealings, they'll no doubt go after it hard.

FBI =/= CIA

Perfect, now we are getting back on track

Shit Reddit Says
tried to shut down Sup Forums once and the result was the deletion of /q/ and creation of [s4s]

/r/SRS is basically where the CTR shills congregate.

Pic related. leafs are designated Clinton proxies.

4plebs goes down from time to time for maintenance. Save these links too.

1st thread
archive.is/JEXOo
2nd thread
archive.is/pgLpf

That doesn't make much sense really
>Stop looking at this Hillary shit and look at this one instead
They're both damning but the media is only focused on the emails

Found some archived Sillary threads

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/55040155/#55042909

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/55066968/#55066968

Most "charities" "funds" and "foundations" are merely fronts for money laundering, tax evasion, and the highest of crimes.
See: Jared Fogle.

Save the 4plebs HTMLs if you want the old generals

"Shit reddit says"
I think it'should like the Sup Forums of reddit, and is what spawned /s4s/ on Sup Forums which is no surprise that the only thing to come to 4chab inspired by reddit was complete cancer

Start posting gore dumbasses, the hamplanets will all leave

It's the weekend, and I've just had the past week off work.

Here's a good chart

Updated with the archive links at the end.

Ah yes, Turk Bro found that Soros, the Koch brothers and other were hedging bets by donating to both the democratic and republican parties at the same time, respectively PLUS using labor unions that normally swung republican that were funneling money to Shillary.

Summary copy-pasta for new viewers.

>Hillary is absolutely nuts. This is Metal Gear shit.
>Bill will die.
>There is so much crap going in every direction that the FBI now has to be careful.
>Orlando shooting was a CIA false flag.
>9/11 was done by Mossad.
>The Holocaust is literally a Jewish lie.
>There ARE Jews behind everything that are re-imposing Naziism and using the Holocaust as an excuse. Instead of Aryans, the pure race is Jews.
>There will be another media false flag at the time of the convention.
>Russia is pretty cool and we should be nice to them.
>Sup Forums is always right and experience with the online environment is a good way to get into government intelligence.
>Meme magic and Kek are both real - in the form of confirmation bias. We're basically using large-scale textbook PsyOps every day online, along with Trump.

The question mark needs to be expanded. I was the user who found the connection between the Clinton PAC, through Amalgamated Bank and to Soros. The question IMO represents a 'not for profit' organization that is driven by Soros. This organization then receives millions via other 'organizations' that is then funneled through the bank.

Wonderful.

can you not use black background on white text. that shit is hard on people's eyes.

Here's more of Turkbro

What happened in the Three Amigos Summit. Do you have any information about an American Union.

For the record, what does "Correct the Record" mean?

Daily reminder that the last time we looked into this we exposed a shill

Why the Fuck are you using Gmail when you Gmail when your Getting Information.
This shit is fake and gay

Here's another, similar chart.

I'm basically dumping what I saved and hoping people find it useful.

>>Meme magic and Kek are both real

I don't use gmail. That's just a screencap.

>Gnome Child
>fake and gay

wew

Lie

No wonder Chris Christie was ostracized for his betrayal so fast.

Fat fuck is our friend.

That was confirmed fake, the guy who "leaked" it was merely pretending

DSCC?

>CLINTON FOUNDATIONGATE
Very nice.

give a tldr on the situation behind clinton and the emails and shit

C'mon my boner is violently erect for Three Amigos Information.

The question mark is Democracy Alliance- that the 'non profit' Soros set up to allow wealthy foreign donors to funnel money to Clinton.

Rachel Maddow.

>Soros is at the heart of it

What did he mean by this?

That Soros was at the heart of it user

Where can we see that link.

See
Now just a matter of connecting people and getting their names out.

Soros is literally a (((Human))) heart who sends his Mystical Reptilian powers to help his Minions.

Soros is in charge of it. He has his own masters of course. But he's an Overlord.

It's not her emails anymore, it's the Clinton Foundatin and Clinton Global Initiative.

And we thought things were going to be boring for the past few days.

What are the theories on the convention false flag?
Is it the riots>martial law thing?

Ask and ye shall receive

capitalresearch.org/2014/10/the-vast-left-wing-conspiracy-george-soross-democracy-alliance-remains-a-potent-force-in-the-2014-elections/

When will happen to you if a Rebellion Starts?

If at all possible, look into Guistra, we may need Leaf posters for this one, since he's in Canada.

Black Lives Matter is coordinating with the DOJ to have massive protests.

The false flag will be violence (possible shooting) by a (((TRUMP SUPPORTER))) - this will lead to a giant media false flag.

Ah here it is.

freebeacon.com/politics/dnc-owes-democracy-alliance-big-time/

Okay, would you like to update the chart? I"m terrible at that sort of thing.

Looking at Hillary's website sourcecode right now. Two things:

This ugly shit trying to get people to volunteer or some shit

And the sheer amount of variance in code documentation and formatting between parts

But nothing really stands out besides that
The fuck is greenhouse.io though?
Hell the fuck is .io?

I always chuckle when people assume "This guy has a Trump hat must be a supporter"
Guess we should be ready to dig the shit out of the apparent shooter

are you aware of Clinton's involvements within the builderberg banking elites making future plans for American citizens?

ANYONE LOOKING TO START

charlesortel.com

Found some stuff from Swissbro in the archives

imgur.com/a/Zrjxv

imgur.com/a/AOvwS

I fucking love my country and the US of fucking A BUT if the NWO wins I'm happy I can prove I am 100% ashkenazi Jew. You think they'll spare me if I eat 3 jars of pickled herring in under 20 min?

I left to do some digging back from the first thread this morning now I have no idea what the fuck is going on...

Glad to see the thread didn't get ignored and took off but people are now digging in about 30 different directions at once and shits getting hectic to keep up with

Gogoanime.io is io. I think it makes it harder to dox. Idk.

Sure

It's going to be wild. Just watch how ridiculous the protests are during the GOP convention with paid agitators and Soros funded ANTIFA compared to the BernieFags who'll be at the DNC convention.

They have no use for Jews who aren't in the elite user

Does anyone want to come fortify a small town in Oregon with me? We can stock up on food, guns, booze, and water. When the war starts, we can hold out until the bombs stop falling.

We all are user.

>greenhouse.io

What is this lads?