Does that mean he's not coming on then?

Does that mean he's not coming on then?

Other urls found in this thread:

grandtournation.com/1891/bbc-legal-threat-forced-the-grand-tour-to-kill-off-celebrities-nd3687/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Worst part of the show.

I hope they drop the bit entirely, or just do driving with the celeb, like Comedians in Cars.

REASSEMBLER SEASON 2 WHEN

>Wow this will be a good bit to do 12 times.

I thought the little motorbike and the protable turntable were already season 2?

what were they thinking

It's starting to grow on me. How will they kill the guest star this week? If the BBC would stop threatening to sue them over star interviews they could get rid of it.

Pic related: How they had a "lion" attack Charlize Theron.

Are celebrity guests written into the contract or something? That shit goes down like a lead balloon

They probably did it for the live audience.

But they should've left it out for the television series

I can't believe they didn't subvert it for the finale. They did that shit for eleven episodes straight and didn't even have a payoff. They'll probably continue doing it next season too.

They can't interview stars, BBC threatened to sue them of they did. It's crazy but there you are.

why?

So it's an "in" joke. Something only the most obsessed top gear fans would know. And they dedicate 5-10 minutes EVERY EPISODE for these stupid jokes. congrats on your shit new series

Theres already a season 2, but I agree The Reassembler is patrician tier

Yet I still laughed every time.

Because it's "Too similar to Top Gear and violates copyright."

grandtournation.com/1891/bbc-legal-threat-forced-the-grand-tour-to-kill-off-celebrities-nd3687/

what's everyone talking about here?

A segment of the Grand Tour show in which they kill off each new guest star since they aren't allowed to actually interview them. Charlize Theron was eaten by a lion, the band Golden Earring was electrocuted, etc.

Yeah, maybe this could be used every time a celebrity passes away. It get's repetitive at the show though.

I like some parts of the grand tour, but it just feels too scripted at times. I know Top Gear was scripted in the later seasons as well but I think they left more space for improv once in a while.

It needs work. The Star In A Reasonably Priced Car allowed them (on Top Gear) to take time away from their shenanigans. They need something like that for TGT. There have been a couple of good segments, like the Namib Desert bit, but even that dragged on too long.

That's really stupid. I could see a problem if the were planning of doing a version of Star in a Reasonably Priced Car, but hundreds of shows interview people.