I dont think most hapas hate themselves...more so we hate the fact that we come from such a toxic pairing...

>i dont think most hapas hate themselves...more so we hate the fact that we come from such a toxic pairing. white men and asian women both hate asian men, and produce half asian sons. i look mostly chinese, and other hapas also look mostly like asian males. imagine knowing your own parents hated half of you?

Bit sad desu

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
youtu.be/dgwLXVyXPSo?t=1m7s
youtube.com/watch?v=ctz8ih8LPsw
youtube.com/watch?v=DZX1Shuj4zk
youtube.com/watch?v=UoJIDgTKc6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It sucks yes. I'll be bro to you, take a solo travel trip to Asia or Eurasia (Hawaii, Uzbekistan and other *-stans, Central/South America) and enjoy your mix-blood status. Good for your self-confidences

Asian men will always get shit on, until K-pop and K-drama completely infiltrate western society, Asian men will be emasculated and Asian women will be hyper feminized. Once you accept that and move on, just ignore everyone else and work on your own self brah

t. Half-Mexican/half-American Anglo so I can relate to you (although I'm like 70% Caucasian // 30% Asian)

We are eurasian after-all

Do you browse r/hapas?

Nope no reddit at all

I'm a hapa too. (living in Brazil). My father is Asian and my mother Western.

Loving or Liking a partner from another race, doesn't means that you need to hate the opposite sex from our own race.

We inherit both advantages/privileges as disadvantages/prejudices from both sides.

For example the advantage be able to master 2 very different languages (with less accent).

Dual citizenship. 2 nations to trip or live. 2 cultures to interact. 2 communities to make friends. etc.

White father asian mother is totally different than Asian father White mother.

Why? I'm not an abomination to nature, just curious. How could it be completely different if you are the same mix, but it comes from different parents?

Maybe the male side domonates culture more? Do explain, genuinely curious.

Not a hapa but a white guy with a filipino gf of 4 years+

We'll have kids together. Yes I do shit on asian men with small dick jokes and insults all the time, yes I am toxic racist. But when my son or daughter comes, I will tone it down. (At least I think I will) and will be proud of whatever he is. And I will teach him to banter back or fight back if he gets those asian insults.

Asian women who go for white men don't find asian men attractive, they thus go for a white man who they feel is superior; They white man may also think he's superior than the asian men. When that kind of couple has a son i can see why this would lead to troubles.

Of course i'm making generalizations here, there are a lot of couple who don't care about what race their partner is. Also i'm not HAPA, i just find this issue interesting.

Hapa here, I'm literally an anime character and asian girls and white weebs dig that it's actually overpowered other than the autism that comes with it

Honestly, the problem with most Asian males is that they lack confidence.

The problem is traditional asian parenting silences the asian male and handicaps them in the sexual market

>study, get As
>listen to parent always
>no fun allow, study study, work hard become doctor

They get gimped by asian traditional parenting and in a western society, they is why they are betas

The Changs who do socialize all the time become alphas in a sea of beta asian males

So listen up Changs lurking.... You have a competitive disadvantage but if you realize the fact that your other asian bros are at a disadvantage too, that's your advantage if you man up. You will stand out from the crowd of beta asians and be unique

I feel sad for Elliot for being born smart enough to realize why he wasn't wanted. He was very insecure.

Hapas aren't "1/2 chinese, 1/2 white"... they're mutts, they're not white or chinese

Elliott was a psychopath that had a lot of issues. A podcast called Sword and Scale did a good episode on it.

Plenty of people are in his position, but don't go shooting prople.

He could have hit the gym, talked to a psych, tried to not be an asshole and make friends, etc. He was so fucked up in the head, being haka was the least of his worries.

>Above average intelligence
>Kinda redpilled about race
>Narcisist disorder

Man, what a mix. I would expect to end up even worse.

>Above average intelligence
>can't even attract a female

nah

Elliot Roger syndrome is so true it's amazing.

This one hapa family I knew
>White dad, asian mom
>Mixed son and daughter
>Daughter is a massive slut, makes multiple sex tapes in high school
>She ends up teen pregnant, marries the guy who did it
>Son is extremely meek and effeminate
>No skills around women
>Got one girlfriend who wasn't really into him
>He ended up transferring colleges to be with her (previously they were "long distance", meaning she was constantly cheating on him)
>After he transfers, she breaks up with him outright

Being mixed race is the worst it can happen to you.

I am at least 80% european, and I am already worried about it. I know my only purpose in life is to prove I am worthy of something with my actions in life, and give my life for mother europe. That way, I will reborn as a blonde, blue-eyed White kid.

They look either Asian or Mexican though. 1 in a million hapas looks like a wonky white

He was obviously above average, I am not even going to argue about that.

He was also above average attractiveness.

He could've got a girl anywhere but in SoCal.

His problem was his autism.

By what metric? He failed at the one important thing humans are for, reproducing.

>do well academically
>aspire to go into a valued and respected profession
>aspire for economic success
how the fuck is that beta it is not us changs who are beta it is your degenerate western culture and good riddance for those trash sluts that leave our culture as they won't be around to raise next the generation

Race mixing is wrong

Hapas are degenerates
no real identity. I was born an Irishman.
White, with all the privileges and all the drawbacks, at least I knew who I was
I wasn't confused between white Asian etc.

Don't race mix, youll make life hell for your kids

Awareness of reality, expression skills, pattern recognition, system analysis. In other words: The best markers for intelligence.

He would be BELOW average for Sup Forums standards, tho.

Asian men have one purpose: to breed asian women who will one day please a white man.

tfw elliot rodger wasnt even bad looking

>awareness of reality
>expression

No, you idiot.

He had a distorted view of reality and couldn't express himself except with anger.

>He was also above average attractiveness

Not really. He was just normal looking by modern standards (for me he looked just bad because a 50% mixed person can't look good no matter what)

>He had a distorted view of reality

Not really. He analyzed the system perfect, just came up with wrong conclusions.

>expression

As weird as it sounds, the average normalfag would not be able to write a large text being coherent, methodical and organized.

His manifesto is literally a high school level essay.

>above average attractiveness
>manlet

>phillipino
>he fell for the most powerful race meme

Plenty of manlets get play.

If he didn't have such an autistic need for blonde hair, he could have been swimming in hispanic girls.

The light-skinned kind, no less. Because hispanic girls don't give a fuck if a guy's short.

Cool, but look buddy. All my asian friends fall into the "le gamer nerd" stereotype

Guess what, they are all studying engineering and stem. But none of them ever kissed a white american girl. They are quiet as fuck at my frat bash. They just sit back and smoke weed and become wallflowers.

I blame asian parenting their social awkwardness. They are way behind in the sexual market

If you're an outlier. Congrats for you buddy

Indeed, something a lot of people can't do properly.

this is what you kid would like like, fucking kek

Metis here.
Half french, half chug-a-thug (Indian werewolf druid).

Father was red, sooooo status isn't Indian.

I am self aware enough to know and feel my brain not work as sharp as those around me. Connections and memory take longer.
It sux.

But I can get a nice tan.

Maybe not in Spain.

i think for elliot it was more the problem of repelling females which is different from difficulty attracting them

>guy looks okay
>talk with him
>he's totally fucking crazy and weird
>start to avoid him

Mexican here with a genius IQ.

You just have Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

Why you rockin' the Stars and Stripes then?

>The problem is traditional asian parenting silences the asian male and handicaps them in the sexual market
>>study, get As
>>listen to parent always
>>no fun allow, study study, work hard become doctor

The problem is the western sexual market. Studying and working hard should be rewarded, but it isn't. All the social security safety nets ( paid by working men ) and discarding of cultural norms has made women chase bad men and become single mothers because the state will save their ass.

>mexican genius

Genius Mexican is one with a high school diploma.

Well, I doubt the education is much better in the USA.

But indeed, I am talking by my own experience.

They didn't read at all, so no wonder they couldn't write.

Damn....

Ive had my asian qt gf since before i was red pilled on the topic of racemixing..

Should i dump her despite loving each other?

I dont want my children to be so fucked up.

>Unironcally lusting for your sister.
He deserve everything he got.

Have children with a White woman.

One of my Friends had a black girlfriend, and the black girl herself proposed it. (dude was blonde with blue eyes, and the black girl wanted her children to be blonde with blue eyes too)

Main problem with Hapas is thst the father is a beta and mother is a skinny twig 95% of the time, so you get an uber low test beta who hates himself

If you and the grill are high test its ok but still pure race would be better

just don't have children so the rest of us can send our pure bred kids to school without worrying about them getting shot

>My husband's son

if it isn't toned down enough this will also be what the son feels like

Im a /fit/ prick who speaks my mind and offends a lot of people.
i think that 1 reason my gf worships me lol

they'll only be fucked up if u raise them to be fucked up

ultimately it really depends on where your from. But yeah parenting is an issue asian parents take a very hands off look the other way when their kids have problems socially I see many asians who never had "talk" or was given meme advice like do good in school , become sucessful financially and your problems will be fixed.

Why are you wasting your time with a chink then?
If you only care about your daughters go ahead then, because your sons are going to live a miserable fucking life.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

don't be ignorant lad

> The most common explanation for the high-risk status is the struggle with identity formation, leading to lack of self-esteem, social isolation, and problems of family dynamics in mixed-race households

can all be guided by the familia

Is that why Filthy Frank is all fucked up?

> Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.
>Nevertheless, most mixed-race adolescents are at low risk
also lol

>it is your degenerate western culture

Leave

Studying and working hard is rewarded my friend. Those who study and understand the system can be wildly successful, especially in business.

One of the biggest risk but high reward in business is taking a niche market and dominating it.

Consider us mexican, starting a tex-mex restaurant in a small white american town, become a monopoly there and succeed. Its small stuff like this where hard work and studying really pays off. Of course there many other examples like becoming a doctor and what not. But I do agree, hard work isn't really appreciated enough (hence the liberal handouts and gimme dats)

But it really does pay if you truly understand it. It's like what I advice the Changs in my previous post, if Changs become more expressive and put themselves out there, they are at a competitive advantage to other Changs in the sexual market. Gotto understand your competition to truly succeed in this natural selection world. Understanding where to put the hard work in the limited time we have is one of secret to sucess in the western market

>mental gymnastics
Brazil is basically the end result of racemixing. It's shit.
You can see it in dogs too.

>>Nevertheless, most mixed-race adolescents are at low risk
Just wait until they become young adults

brazil is just black people in america x 1000

that's pretty fucking bad isn't it?

what im saying is that is black people not half white half asian people

Korea in Joseon dynasty

Hapa here. This is good advice.

Video about 19th century Korea

youtu.be/dgwLXVyXPSo?t=1m7s

It's pretty easy to lack confidence when dad is a beta who wants a submissive Asian fantasy waifu and the mother hates Asian men and is fooled into thinking all Whites are alpha. Happens all too often.

im not korean but k
literally 200 years ago
look at korea now and look at brazil now
brazil is as if someone took 19th century korea and brought them to the 21st century just to watch them fail to integrate into the modern world

except korea is still mostly pure bred while brazil mostly mixed

south korean society today

youtube.com/watch?v=ctz8ih8LPsw

This is true. I don't consider myself either. Just mixed race. I'm in a search for where I can fit in best. Asia's been a pretty good answer so far. I might not be full Asian, but I fit in better than White society. I hear Hawaii's good too.

This is only true to a certain extent. Self-improvement is valuable for everyone. But if the playing field isn't fair, even self-improvement can get someone so far. It's like encouraging someone to work their hardest when the game is rigged. I'd rather find another game to play entirely. In the case of life, that means moving to another society. Would have been better if Elliot were raised in Hawaii for example. More people look like him, so the playing field would have been more even.

I'm glad Sup Forums is a place that understands racial issues. Lord knows the mainstream isn't.

In the words of Morrissey, "Life is hard enough when you belong here."

youtube.com/watch?v=DZX1Shuj4zk

The worst part is, liberals actually think Morrissey was being racist with this song. No, he understands the struggle.

this picture show rich buildings contrasted with a poor slums.

Brazil is very similar to USA

both have striking social inequality between the very rich and very poor.

both have billionaires, millionaires, niggers, white trash/rednecks.

About 1/3 Brazil population (70 millions out of 210) are pure white (German, Russian, Roman descent)

The remaining 2/3 are black or brown

I already live in rich part of the country. I live better than average people in Eastern Europe or South USA (Dixie Land).

>Asian Masculinity thread
When will it end?

Germany tomorrow (today?)

Video: Muslim riots in German immigration center

youtube.com/watch?v=UoJIDgTKc6k

South Korea today.

Picture: cooking dog meat

>Pol being your hugbox echo chamber

The ride never ends as long as you keep browsing an asian anime forum.

One thing, COuld u stop with the "1/3" of brazil is white ? I am currently on vacation in The Netherlands ( from Brazil) and literally everybody except the old colonies, some farms, And some expats are "brown" including myself (richfag)

Shitskin nigger detected
GTFO

the video was not a compliment, but ok.

You are forgetting the South of Brazil (also half of São Paulo and Minas)

There are 30 millions of whites only in 3 southern states (among 26 states)

Picture: Oktoberfest in Brazil organized by German immigrants here.

This is a lie.

In this picture you can see some Brazilian Brown people too.

In bottom left corner or bottom right corner, there is brown guys.

However Blumenau city is located in Brazil (google if you want to check)

You can see also on left adverting board writting "Bradesco". Bradesco is the biggest banking company in Brazil

Most people is Brazil's Blumenau city are German immigrants (google if you want to check)

damn they should have had the olympics in blumenau instead of a cesspool.

Brazil will have Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
A more brown/black city

The guy in the center of this picture is the Rio de Janeiro mayor.

The mayor is white (a bit tanned though). But notice the other white and brown people on photo.

The Olympic Rio de Janeiro have white, brown and black people.

The guy in the center of this picture is the Rio de Janeiro (white) mayor.

hapa are beautiful

Sup Forums is full of dumb fucks, i'm not saying that lightly, each time i post some data that isn't understandable by a 12 yo people get confused

You better change, if your kid realize his dad doesn't love him (and they do realize) he'll grow up fucked up

gross.
>mudblood is beautiful
I'm not some french nigger who mates based on Marxist brainwashing "beauty"

Part of me feels bad for Asian men.

Part of me can't help but laugh at them.

Tajikistan is too Caucasian/Persian/paki for this to work. Definitely go to the more Asian ones

You autistic fucks have convinced me not to mix race white chicks. Jesus fucking christ are you a whiny shower of cunts.