Where did it go wrong?

Where did it go wrong?

It didn't.

Around season 2 with the owl bitch

this

You're delusional season three never made me laugh once

FPBP

Season three was easily the best.

Also, it's not really a straight-up comedy.

>BoJack Redditman

When is he gonna fuck Diane?

When season 3 shat all over season 2's finale
They will milk this depression shit as long as it makes money

in his childhood i guess

At "I have this idea for a netflix oregano" -Will Horseman

Every joke in season three is basically the writers saying "look how intellectual and sophisticated our humor is."
The entire plot line getting repetitive and essentially goes nowhere. Which sucks because the first season had real promise.

is the show as reddit as it looks?

its good

you will need to watch a few eps to get into it though

its less reddit than Reddit and Memey but it still has some jokes i would consider reddit-core. I still enjoyed it a lot and rewatched it recently.

I'll kick your ass

Wew lad, you're taking the concept of calling something "reddit" a little too seriously.

reddit describes a certain kind of humour

i cant really put it down but it has something to do with people ruining things that were once funny by overusing them (or using them the wrong way)

Reddit doesn't actually describe anything because reddit is a humongous corporate shill of a website

Using Reddit as a descriptor just applies a big fat sticky note to your post saying 'i literally can' t think for myself, please let me wallow in my insecurity'

Replying to this post with 'reddit' means your mother will die in her sleep tonight

reddit

Right, Sarah Lynn?
Sarah Lynn?
Sarah Lynn?

Reddit describes a certain type of humour. Not quite normalfags but they think certain things have their limits.
Reddit is the sort of person that 'totally freaks out' if their 'favourite show' mentions something else they like.
They think quipping and puns are funny, and will tell you that you just need to read more in order to understand the joke.
Reddit thinks they like dark humour but really mostly enjoys funny cat pictures, their memes of 2017 have been salt bae and women punching each other in the pussy saying pussy punch.

this is what i meant with of course reddit has some places that are OK because its such a huge website, but reddit culture is definitely a thing

It is a tv show about how horrible it isto be rich in Hollywood.

Good damn that episode hit me. I wish I never started pills.

When it smeared all pro-lifers as sexist.

If you didn't see this coming from a mile away you're a retard.

Season 1 > Season 2 > Season 3

Like every Netflix original it got progressively worse with every new season.

Started watching this Bojack Horshit show.
It is incredibly bad.

I saw it coming the instant I saw the Ophelia painting in her room, if that isn't foreshadowing I don't know what is but it still fucked with me

thought the same after i saw episode 1

it takes a little time to get good.

I saw this comming but I was wishing she was going to go Lindsay/Britney and not Amy.

>Using Reddit as a descriptor just applies a big fat sticky note to your post saying 'i literally can'

what did he mean by this?

Moral Orel is better

Season 3 > 1 > 2 is the only acceptable ranking

Has there ever been a show redeemed itself so well in the 3rd season?

The last season was overly preachy and boring. Wish they'd put more jokes and less political agenda next season.

when it was conceived of
>dude nihilism
>dude depression

I bet if the writers for this were held at gunpoint they would beg to live

yeah you really got those hypocritical writers there user

>when he see's the horses running free

Bojack's gonna die next season isn't he?

>>when he see's the horses running free

what did they actually mean by this?

i didnt get it. Was it about being free or doing what you actually want?

this mostly confused me because it seemed to imply that in the Bojack Horseman universe there are also 'wild' anthropomorphic animals???

i think they were just runners running

but some "people" act like the animal they are (e.g. birds in many scenes) so it couldve been that too

>dude depression
are you twelve? can you only speak in memes?
because it seems like you're utterly incapable of even surface-level understanding of a cartoon animal person show
the message is not that shit sucks for bojack
the point is that he's choosing to keep doing shitty things, that he's wallowing in his own bullshit due to his own brand of perverse narcissism, and it's hurting him and everyone around him.
the writers are not on bojack's side. and as the show goes on, neither is the audience. you're not supposed to root for bojack as he's fucking up his life.

They're wearing clothes, so I'm assuming it's just some band of horse people that go running in the desert of their own volition.

>10 episodes of medicore sitcom
>2 episodes of omg depression ewe guize
>best cartoon of all time
>netflix does it again

Anyone who likes this show needs to go back.