Putting a Trump sign on my property

Putting a Trump sign on my property

good idea or dumb?

Bad idea.

Most likely it will just get stolen but liberals are fucking crazy and there's a chance whoever stole it will give nigs your address so they can wreck the place

Don't listen to this pussy. Do it OP we've got some on our lawn. We live in MA

Got 2 in my yard. From Fall River, MA.

As long as you don't have a job and don't mind essentially wasting money on a sign then yeah go for it

>live in notChicago, IL
>get to see the beauty of Trump signs all across my town
It's a shame we're a blue state.

The best idea

Dumb. Grey man all day every day.

If you have a gun, do it

Put up cameras and record if anyone messes with it, then humiliate them when it's put online and shared with police.

I have a Trump bumper sticker in a liberal suburb of Cleveland and the worst I get is dirty looks from the leftist faggots. Just do it.

Do it. Don't let other faggots stifle your freedom of speech.

For best results, bury the canister on its side so the pin pulls easily.

Put nails in them so when people grab or kick them, they get punctured. Chances are it would be insignificant and not damage a person greatly but lulz will be had.

>Check laws regarding electric fences in your area
>Put sign on electric fence
>Libtards shock themselves if they try to vandalize it

Just vote trump dont put up a sign the bernie fags might vandalise your property.

I got a shitload of pizza deliveries, now I have to do carry out. Reeehhh.

Literally the stupidest idea. I feel bad for you guys who wants to rep trump so bad, I hope your property gets vandalized because you deserve it, and any trump supporters too.

Good idea just have 90 of them in reserve.

Found the Trudeau supporter.

What city do you live in?

expect to get robbed and raped by mexicans

My neighbors had to place all their trump signs on their roof. The ones on the lawn kept getting stolen.

Miami

Good idea, but I'd also suggest putting another sign saying "Trespassers will be shot"

>good idea or dumb?
You shouldn't have to weigh whether or not it's worth openly supporting a candidate, but you do.
If you do get a sign, hide some razors on it so faggots cut themselves on it

Just be sure to have a fully automatic assault rigle to point at people who fuck w it :)

>$0.35 has been deposited in your account.