Is Wyoming a real place?

I think it's a massive conspiracy. Let's look at the facts.

>No major sports teams
>One university, with "14,000 students"
>Fewer people than San Francisco, which is 422 times smaller
>Economy on scale with third world shitholes like Cambodia and Syria
>Nothing ever happens there
>Only thing of note is Yellowstone, which is conveniently across the state from most of the population
>Seriously though, when have you heard any news story involving Wyoming?

Why would anyone go to the effort of making up a state? Consider the following:
>Motto is "Equal Rights"
>First territory to give women voting rights
>state constitution has women's suffrage written into it
>First women on juries
>First female justice of the peace
>First female court baliff
>First female governor

This gave the (((progressives))) the momentum needed to pass the 19th amendment. We all know how well that's turned out.
Another thing to note. The U.S's population is estimated at 332,369,000. Wyoming's is estimated at 586,000, or 0.176% of the country. It is therefore a situation similar to Finland where it falls within the margin of error of statistical measurements.
Anyone who claims to be from Wyoming is a shill and not to be trusted.

Whether it exists or not Wyoming is irrelevant, so who cares.

still better than California

Sounds like OP is pretty butthurt about Wyoming.

Did some Chad from Wyoming fuck the girl you fantasize about?

How is it better if it doesn't really exist?

HIDE AND SAGE SLIDE THREADS

Dude, it's only been five minutes

it is better to not exist than to perpetually exist in Cali

Califag here. Can confirm the cuckery. I'm only staying because my family lives here

I live in North Dakota. I'm pretty sure I could leave and come back in 50 years and it would look exactly the same. At least Wyoming has beautiful parks. ND is just flat nothing. Even when the weather is nice it's always windy since there is no trees.

I'm not exegerating when I say it's the most boring place on earth

to be fair, I hear Northern California is alright and similar to Oregon. I don't know about east California, probably similar. But you couldn't get me to move to SoCal ever.

Do you mind if I ask you some questions?

Go ahead

You forgot about
>If you live there, you pay no income tax.
I've been there, I assure you it's a real place.

I can tell you already probably don't like ND, but I'm actually considering moving there. I like cold, snowy, forested areas. I live in Northeast PA, so I'm already in a mountainous snowy, rainy, swamp clusterfuck of a place, and I love the land, but not the people.

Is ND doing well economically, is it growing, is there a lot of taxes? I'm currently a carpenter in PA and there's at least 6 months before I can transfer anywhere, but ND is towards the top of my list because of the cold and the snow.

Are any of the cities worth moving to for a carpenter? Are any of them growing, or atleast being refitted? What is the general attitude towards unions over there?

Are the people cold and distant, or are they backstabbing socialite assholes like the rural ones here?

I should say
>State income tax
To avoid confusion.

>Anyone who claims to be from Wyoming is a shill and not to be trusted.
Can confirm, I claim to be from Wyoming when really it doesn't exist and I spawned from bedrock.

>East California
What?

Cali in general is okay if you stay away from the major cities. SF and LA in particular are cuck breeding grounds

SD is less awful, if only because people see the illegal spics firsthand, so they know what libtards are doing to the country

Oy vey, this is totally a real state.

its always windy in Wyoming as well

I heard somewhere that Wyoming was 90% male during settler days, and they wanted to attract women to settle there, so they advertised themselves as the feminist paradise.

>Is ND doing well economically
ND is having a massive oil boom right now. As an Alaskan I must say they are doing so at our expense. Hell yes they're doing well economically, read a book someday.

Honestly you would love it. I know I came off as angry, but ND is a special place in that it is isolated, hard working, friendly, clean and very, very white and bland.

The unemployment is the lowest in the country. People wave and say hi everywhere you go. Williston is a boom town and full of roughnecks but everywhere else has good hearted hard working people.

Sometimes I yearn for the hustle and bustle of a major city- sports, culture and diversity but every now and then I go to Minneapolis to get my fix. It's a nice place to live

Montana master race here.

Don't make fun of Wyoming. They are more conservative there than most of the country.

You forgot the hurricane force winds and -50 temperatures with wind chill.
Have you ever walked outside and instantly felt frost bite starting to occur?
Have you literally had to lean INTO the wind to not be blown over.
I fucking loved growing up in Wyoming.
>no blacks
>few Mexicans but they are kept in check
>no state tax
>you get more for your dollar
>access to all kinds of pristine government land
>no traffic

If you want culture all you had to do was drive down to Colorado, and then come back to your nice conservative prairie.

dont die in a volcano

I went there for work. Its a massive fucking state with nothing and no one in it. Doesn't even have a real airport. Denver basically serves as its closest major and shoots commercial prop planes smaller than trucks I have owned out to the few air strips. Ghost state.

It is a pretty damn cool place. Land is insanely cheap and they have some cool wildlife there. But there is a whole lot of nothing, I bet they have about a dozen McDonalds in the entire state.

I grew up in "Wyoming", it's definitely a conspiracy. Doesn't exist.

307 represent

How do you think I would get along, as a union carpenter? What are the salaries and taxes like? Here, I'm looking at $53k a year after taxes, assuming I have steady work, which I usually don't. I do want to go back to NYC where I can make >$90 an hour, but I like snowy, cold areas a lot better.

How are the taxes there, and can you make a decent living and buy decent stuff if you work there? How's the cost of living? Here, I can get a 3 bedroom apartment/house for $400-$600 a month, but gas is also $2.39 a gallon right now, what is it there?

By white and bland, do you mean the land, or the people (lel)? I miss the fuck out of all the different groups in NYC making all kinds of different food that I can't get up here, so is a place like Bismarck a nice place, with just enough diversity?

Not to mention it's one of the most gun friendly states

How are the cops? Out here, I regularly go 60-80 in a 45, and the cops just fly right by because they don't care, and it takes too long to turn around.

When I crashed my car, I was driven to the station by a cop, and he was flying down the windy, narrow road I crashed on (probably showing off to me), crossing the lines and everything, that's how they drive here.

Do they actually stop you for taking advantage of the infinite roads?

Only ever got pulled over once.
I'm copfag now and might move back there to be highway patrol.
It would be so easy just sitting on the border doing drug interdiction

Move back where? Wyoming, or PA (where I am)?

If they catch you speeding in Wyoming, do they stop you, or do they just not care unless you're going like 90 in a 45?

I really want to move to Wyoming. Where is the best place to live there?

I agree with OP, fuck Wyoming. I almost got stranded in that shit state.

Wyoming.
Seriously only ever encountered a cop twice in 22 years if living there. I can't give you a good answer. But yes, 90 in a 45 is grounds for being pulled over and being called retarded.

Yeah, that would be the same here, but I mean, the cops here don't care if its within a decent range. There's a massive drop on a road (right next to the barracks actually) that has a limit of 50, but anyone that isn't a fucking brake riding asshat goes like 65-70 on it because that's just what the car does, and the cops just fly right by, not giving a shit.

Going 90 in a windy, narrow, shitty 45 mph road is retarded, but going 15-20 over in an understandable area usually doesn't result in a pull over.

It's probably a secret white utopia and they are working very hard to keep it that way

No thx

build wall, paco

It's real, I knew a girl who moved from there to Florida and she had real big tiddies. She never talked about Wyoming though, I assume it was buffalo trauma or something.

Big tiddies though.. very big.

top laugh

How is the job market in Wyoming? My job prospects aren't very good down here in Arizona, at least not until we need some people to build the wall. However, if I don't get a job now, I may never be able to finish college, so I need the cash.

Any well paying jobs? I'd imagine with the negative population growth that you guys'd need a lot of help. I grew up in Kansas, so I'm used to blizzards and never ending wilderness.

Must be the buffalo milk that gives them it. Anyone I knew from Idaho/Wyoming were stacked, either with big dicks or thug jugs.