Fox makes the best capeshit

fox makes the best capeshit

They have the perfect balance between quips and drama.

true

Good thread guys

No DC does. But Fox is hugely underrated. They would get more love if they dropped Jennifer Lawbitch

on top of that better characters.

Cute twink

How they managed to get away with this shit?

Ivan Ooze was awesome, fuck you

That beast makeup is dreadful. I don't remember it being that bad in first class

It was CG in First Class

Well, yeah but that's been obvious for a while. The question is which is the worst, DC or Marvel

DC has better source material, but less competent people making the movies

Kelsey Grammer's Beast in X3 and DOFP looks great. Why can't they make the new guy look that cool?

Unlike Kelsey Grammar, Nicholas Hoult is a horrid twink with a deformed British face

His body is shit, but I'm talking about the makeup and prosthetics are so fucking cheap looking.

I will admit this is a very superficial view, but fuck you. I look at it as a comic fan, I like seeing the characters accurately portrayed and their mere presence makes a superhero movie better for me. I heard an analogy that its like wrestling fans and their favorite wrestlers and I think that's very accurate.

Comics are very silly, the characters are bombastic and colorful. The Pheonix saga is about an alien god and the X-Men going to space, for example. The X-Men movies take that and turn it into something much more boring and dull as they do with every character, design, and story. Thats why I dont like them, desu family. Haven't seen X-Men Apocalpse yet but it looks better than the other ones.

webm related
>something you would never see in a fox film

It's unfortunate that the continuity is such a mess even if you try to factor in the changed timeline.

I didn't read your wall of text but the editing in that webm makes me dizzy.

>something you would never see in a fox film
because they don't to ADHD cuts ever half a second?

>I look at it as a comic fan
I bet you cant wait for this scene then

Is there a good Dr Strange rip yet?

you could probably get the dvd for pennies

>someone makes HAHAHAHA posts daily
>Sup Forums parrots it for the next few months
Just biding my time for the next meme, this one's already stale. If you guys actually cared about fast cuts and good action you could just as well criticize many X-Men movies.

Dr.Strange.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-ETRG

Only good live action DC is Batnolan.

>good action
>marvel

I was recently thinking about it and yes, you are right.

Fox > Marvel > DC

>good action
le reddit men punching each other in between quips

Try to be more original. I didn't even say marvel had good action, I said the words good action.
>le Sup Forums cynic parroting what everyone else says

>MCU
>colourful

>marvel drones are STILL insanely butthurt over the success of Fox's Deadpool

Deadpool was the most Marvel of the Fox films though.

TRIPS CONFORM

THANNK YOU BASED YIFY

>I didn't even say marvel had good action, I said the words good action.
>>I didn't even say marvel had good action, I said the words good action.

No it wasn't

Yea in comparison to black leather/armor everything Spider-Man, Ant-Man, and Captain America are quite colorful.

Do you want to criticize anything or just
>what you said
>witty greentext

That's what triggered them so much. The fact that a Fox movie out-marvelled Marvel at their own quip game!

is there any point arguing you? you clearly eat up their shit

Yes, it was...

No but I guess the flaw in that line of thinking is that this was meant to be an argument in the first place. I was just talking about superheroes.

Original X-Men trilogy >>>> light years >>>> that crap

only the american soul ever searches for that perfect capeshit, like an obsessed surfer for his perfect wave... but it's ever out of reach

t.europoor who dont give no shit about capeshit

you know it's called capeSHIT for a reason right?

Yeah but only one of those trilogy was great, the last movie was dog shit and the 1st movie was good

>Fox makes the best capeshit movies

It's even more capekino than BvS you uncultured swine

Singer's instagramm is a goldmine