Jalen Ramsey may be a faggot but holy shit i didnt realize he was that good

>the fucking DC team

First for based rasm.

post >yfw 31 unanswered points

>Falcons favored 3 points over the Cowboys

Lol what? Why?

cause Zeke is suspended this week
or did he appeal AGAIN?

>there are teams that are willing to chew shit for an entire season and waste the careers of their token talented players instead of signing kaepernick

so now that HE'S BACK, it's once again time to ask

the Vikes will lose out now
changing their QB is gonna fuck their momentum

did you watch that game against the browns?
Case Keenum tilted to high hell, there's no way we'll make it anywhere in the playoffs if Case Keenum is at the helm

just dropping in to post an elite QB

Eagles Rams will be the game of the year.

Prove me wrong.

literally cant

>mfw 7-7 tie

youtube.com/watch?v=o07q8NWwWj0

>only teams he hasn't cursed are the Saints and Bills
patrician owl coming boys

True patrician owl would be lions browns or lions chiefs

With the first pick of the 2018 NFL Draft, the San Francisco 49ers select, Saquon Barkley Penn State.

Keenum is the best QB on >your roster, m8. Teddy sucks, there's no way around it.

Nah. They're gonna need a QB after Grop the Wop flops.

>guys named Todd

Lions-Chiefs would blow ass.

Jimmy G won't play until next year. We'll select a qb #1 overall in 2019.

>Dak is better than Wentz

>Dak is better than Wentz

>mfw the Thanksgiving schedule

Why are the Lions always playing this holiday?

help from the refs

The Packers need to be fellated yearly.

Last time I ever post tthis

Nice

ugh, the """Christian""" QB wins again

break a leg derek!

That's clearly not from the superbowl retard

White Christian qbs only

oh hey the tool that got BTFO returning to suck dick

>suck dick
I'm not a Pats fan, I don't support any team

I now understand Old Bay.

Can the Bears beat the Eagles after the Eagles beat the Cowgirls?

Trap game if any.

Cowboys have a potential trap this week. Everybody is already looking ahead to cowboys eagles, I bet the players are doing the same.

oh hey I found you on Sup Forums

you already got dubs, Derek, now go to bed

>Can the Bears beat the

no

TYBC

Kek the ol dump of to Gurley or get lucky on a screen guy is not elite by any means. Don't bring up that Watkins shit either, he had all fucking day to make that read. McVay babby. Gurley IS elite tho.

>endorsed Bills
>They get raped by the Jets in the next game
>he didn't curse them!

Bears could go anywhere from 6-10 to 9-7 based on the rest of their schedule. Games against the Brown's, 49ers and Bengals are gimmes especially if Inman is settled in to the team by then.

>cardinals over xehawks
>taints over bills
>buccs over jest
>r******s over viqueens
>failcunts over cowboys
at least try, user

Bills were raped by jets

first for Aaron

Why are falcons being favored? Theyve benn terrible.

They are still the only decent team the Saints have faced since week 3. They're in for a rude awakening when they find out they don't get to play the Dolphins and Bucs all season long.

>Cowgirls fans angry cause talking heads and Vegas are predicting a Falcons win
kek

Home teams automatically get 3 points from the line

>bears going 9-7

Go look up trubiskys stats thus far and think about what you just typed

Erin*

JOUST

8-8 my shit up

they ain't getting 8 wins with Savage

I'd be okay with this
PHI beating DAL basically clinches their division so the team kinda deserves a day off

no you're not "open" to bringing back mccown you're going to fucking do it or there are going to be repercussions for you. he's the best quarterback we've had since fucking pennington and if you let him go there are going to be repercussions.

he's 38

>he's not savage enough for the savage
baka desu senpai

probably the safest bets save the buccs beating the jest

meh if zeke has another appeal filed I think that line will change

His contract is over after this year. You HAVE to play him this year then sign him to an extension before next year. If he's above average

He will play after the bye barring Beathard injury.

It's family tradition, a lot of families here in Michigan also watch the game on Thanksgiving

Holy jumping Jesus I can't wait to see Cutler play against the Patriots and slaughterer Brady twice this season.

I love Brady, BUT MY LOVE FOR CUTLER IS MORE.

exactly, he has two seasons left in him.

It's 2017, that means either one or both teams will play below their standard and the game will suck. Also, more than likely, someone gets injured for the rest of the season.

This dude really knows how to juju a team.
>preseason predictions NFC
>Packers
dead QB
>Giants
start of shit and then dead receiving core
>Falcons
started off good then went 0-3, now mired in 4-4 record in division with two other 6 win teams
>Seahawks
has an offense only on the days they don't have a defense
>Tampa
everything
>Cowboys
started 2-3, seem to be rebounding but the 21st Century Boys know how to go 8-8

what's so special about Lions-Chiefs?
now Vikes-Bills would be friggin awesome

>Rookie QB
>Faced nothing but top 10 defenses
>No recievers
>Terrible OC

>Stats meaning anything
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA

That said they'll go 7-9 or at best 8-8 third in the division. Then (hopefully) trade in the offseason get some picks and become a good contender.

*throws pass behind the line of scrimmage*

you should unironically sign Kaepernig. He'll help you tank just as effectively as Hundley and his narrative will finally be put to bed

>trying to make an already miserable season even more insufferable by having that nigger on the team

no thank you

which one do you think is generally more uninispiring: tnf or mnf?

>"The Bengals have a tremendous pass rush, led by Carlos Dunlap and Geno Atkins. The two figure to dominate this matchup, as Jacksonville has one of the worst offensive lines in the NFL. Dunlap has a big edge over Jermey Parnell, and yet that's still nothing compared to the enormous advantage Atkins will have versus the Jaguars' poor interior. Meanwhile, rookie left tackle Cam Robinson is also a major liability the Bengals will exploit."

Bengals had 0 sacks and Bortles threw for 256 yards and a touchdown and mercy-kneeled the ball on 4th and goal in the 4th Q without Fournette and Ramsey

>"The Jaguars, quite simply, aren't very good. They're not bad, as their defense is tremendous, but Bortles sucks, and the offensive line isn't much better. Bortles hasn't screwed up recently because he hasn't been forced into making tough throws in a close game, but he seems primed to make several mistakes against a great Charger defense that limited Tom Brady to just 21 points (and really only 18 before the front-door field goal.)"

Why does Walterfootball hate us so much? It's getting to the point where he's being unreasonable in his analysis. For instance, Cam Robinson and Jeremy Parnell combined have allowed 1.5 sacks but he seems to hold onto this belief that Cam Robinson completely sucks dick for whatever reason

Bennett is going to resign to the Patriot I bet

>Walterfootball
the guy thinks Cleveland should draft Lamar fucking Jackson first overall
none of his opinions should be taken seriously

Reminder that Baltimore is majority black

>Why does Walterfootball hate us so much?

I visit Walterfootball for draft shit and the past two years I've wandered over to his NFL weekly picks page. He's some degenerate with a gambling addiction that has lost a boatload of money from Jacksonville routinely fucking him over in bets.

Go through his weekly pick posts and scroll down to whoever Jacksonville (and Buffalo sometimes) is playing and he's doing this weird mental gymnastics in order to convince himself that the team is complete shit tier this season

Is it true because Packers released Bennet before week 10 ends the Patriots lose a draft pick?

Tnf

Yes. Also, does anyone know how waivers work? Is it on a time limit for someone to claim Bennett, or does each team have to do some to "pass" so to speak?

there is a single time frame (I believe 24 hours, but maybe more) during which every team can submit a claim for a player. if multiple teams do it, the one with the shittiest record gets the player

>he's only watched one Goff game

Shut the fuck up if you don't know what you're talking about. Dumbass

i love cutty's "zero fucks given" attitude, reminds me of myself. but he's an anti-vaxxer moron, his kids are going to fucking die at 50 yo at best. i think that's pushing the "don't care" thing a bit too far

>clots just released Davis and told him to fuck off