4-down territory

>4-down territory

my wife always does this to me.

-down territory

You mean, 'the entire field'.

Do girls really say this? I've never lain with a woman

one time i told a girl i was going to cum and she yelled "NO!" but i did it anyway. she says i'm a 7 in the sack but i think she was just being polite.

That sounds fun

kek. girls just dont get it how hard it is sometimes to hold it

my girl always tells me to cum already. she begs for it like "Cum already I want it to slide down my throat". I've never experienced someone telling me to not nut yet but having someone beg is such a turn on. It makes me cum so much faster. Anyone care to give me a rundown when someone tells you to hold it in?

almost always makes me nut faster unfortunately

>when she says cum inside me
man lucky me I didn't see her anymore

>about to pull out
>she locks her legs around me

Are you gay or something?

When he says I'm gonna breed your boipussy

I want a gf so bad

latinas can get pregnant if you smile at them the right way.

i love my gf bros

i'll be your gf (male)
im a little autistic but I have cute little conetits~
I love sucking dick

>ITT: Virgins telling virgins about sex

The only one I don't think is a virgin is this faggot and even then I'm not "100" on whether he not he's just larping as a faggot which is almost even worse.

It sucks and makes you feel like a little bitch. Pretty much OP pic, its all good and you've gone for a while you feel you've done a good job and she feeling it and you get to the point where you're going for the kill, the double knock out, so you ramp up your pumps and it feels good for both of you. You can tell by the way she moans that she's ready to bust and so are you, so you say I'm going cum, but then she says nonono keep going, in a rapid speech between her breaths. And you're all, well fuck I'm ready to nut Bitch you shouldn't have given me the false impression you were at the edge and just needed one or two more good pumps. So at this point you're in one of two positions, either you're past the point of no return where you're going to cum no matter what do you even if you stop so you give it 100% cuz you're going to nut regardless might as well make it feel amazing for you. Or two you're not past that point but you have to ramp it down to 50% cuz at the rate you're going you will nut before she does but at the trade off that the ramp down pretty much kills the state of extacy that she was in and you've pretty much reset all of her horny meter. Moral of the story is that she's probably taken too much dick or dildo to be satisfied in a normal way and she demands a lot more than the average person can give, so find a girl like yours (your situation sounds hot as hell so give me more details) or jerk off before hand and wear a condom to last longer.

t. virgin

Begging you to have sex.

Someone please tell me how an autist like me can get a gf

B self

>tfw you're the male version of a solid 7

if you want to last longer pull your balls as you're close to cumming, then keep going, it works