Limmy

What's your favourite limmy sketch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zwxIMMGZro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Limmy

cuck!

his book

It's funny because it's violence against an acceptable target.

>that feel when trump snowflakes get triggered and try to silence free speech

Get em Jeff!

Not really triggered mate it's more that twitter would ban someone of anopposite political opinion if they said the same thing. Literally no one would give a fuck if twitter banned equally

That's not the point, he does it to rile up Trump supporters and mocks them when they act like the SJWs they try to fight. His point is the alt right isn't this bastion of free speech and freedom like they try to make out, they try to shut down people too

>wall is happening
>illegals are being rounded up
>TPP dead
>factories being built

we did it Sup Forums

>Literally no one would give a fuck if twitter banned equally

What about the Americans who were tagging the FBI to arrest him when he made a joke about Trump last month?

I would. Their ban happiness annoys me regardless of the identity of the targets.

The sketches with the distorted faces.

youtube.com/watch?v=1zwxIMMGZro

what was the joke?
>kill Trump haha

Break the Crusher is the best thing he's been in, even if his segment is short compared to the rest. His book is incredible as well.

Big fan of Adventure Call and the one where Dee Dee goes to Yoker too.

You're reading an awful lot into that shitty little joke. Almost as if you wanted it to be cleverer and less embarrassing than it actually is.

What a homosexual.

drumpfkins are such cry babies

I agree with him. Sounds to me like you're just a little mad people are trolling you guys back.

It doesn't bother me either way really but I'd tag the FBI just because on the off chance they actually did something it would be hilarious to see this faggot and his family get royally fucked by the court system.

>You're reading an awful lot into that shitty little joke.

No, I just follow him on twitter and realise he's been doing it for weeks

>but I'd tag the FBI just because on the off chance they actually did something it would be hilarious to see this faggot and his family get royally fucked by the court system.

So you'd try to get people arrested and have their lives ruined because they told a joke about somebody you like? Tell me again how this is any different to MUH SJW?

You realize he lives in scotland right? Americucks are so fucking stupid

the joke is the reaction he got

What the fuck, Limmy.