What did they talk about?

What did they talk about?

Golf and grandkids

Grandkids and golfing

Test

gold and grandkids

She let him know what the FBI would be asking Clinton the next day.

getting tested

about how her grandkids will be beaten to death with golf clubs if she tries to fuck with Hilary

golf and grandkids

This they went over exactly what would happen and negotiated the price for Hillary to get off the hook

She had a multi-millionaire ex-president come up to her private jet for a secret meeting to discuss grandkids and golf.

Do people really believe this shit? His time is worth probably 10k an hour. Why would he waste all that time to meet in person for a banal conversation while his wife, and himself undoubtedly, are under federal investigation.

getting an AIDS test

Slick willy's cigar collection

I'm certain that they talked about what position she'll hold in Hillary's cabinet.

You're going to love this
>getting some sunglasses and a drink at the gas station
>look down at the news stand
>see this on the cover of the Star-Telegram

It's fucking Christmas

Do you like football and beer too? Let's be friends.

golf and grandkids, birthing positions, you know, stuff.

Probably bumped a few lines of coke and spoke how to kill people who could be a threat to Clinton

So let me get this straight. Bill secretly talks with her in some private meeting, and right after the FBI decides not to investigate? Yeah, nothing fishy about this at all.....

>right after the FBI decides not to investigate?
What? She's under active FBI investigation.
She was just interviewed by them today - this morning.

Golf and grandkids. He said so himself.

I hear Phoenix is really nice this time of year for golfing.

I'm sure it was along the lines of:

>Hillary gets off our you're gonna go to jail yourself, woman.

He mispoke. He meant to say the DOJ decided not to indict, which leaked out this morning, before they even interviewed her.

>the DOJ decided not to indict, which leaked out this morning
What? Really?
I thought Lynch said she's not going to take a stance and do whatever the FBI says. Did she go back on it?

He talked into her butthole with his dick to let his wife off the hook

That's the official position. A few sources have leaked that they decided not to indict.

Gonna be interesting to watch the shitstorm when the FBI demands it. This is the type of shit that could rip the democrat party in half. Trump is the type who could rip apart the Republican party. Johnson is polling nearly enough to make it into mainstream debates.
What a time to be alive.

Yeah my bad that's what I meant

>when the FBI demands it
more like when the next president, either Trump or Bernie, demands it.

Bill reminded Lynch that she would be implicated in criminal wrong doing if Hillary is indicted

Gary is too cuck to perform well in debates. Too sheepish

At the current rate, Hillary will be the next president.
Doesn't matter how he performs. What matters is that for the first time in a long time a third party is getting someplace.

HELP ME

Bill was tryna spit game to this sista on down low get him sum brown sugar before the HIV takes him, but the damn media crackas had to be all up his shit and airin his bizness out thinking he tryin cop a plea deal for his baby mama.
I mean damn. Let a nigga live, you dig?

Probably just some polite chit chat since they both just happened to be in the same location. Clinton is known as the first black President, so they were likely just talking about black people stuff.

They really did not talk about much. Lynch just got down on her knees and gave Bill a nice long blowjob.

lol this always cracks me up. I mean everyone knows niggers are stupid but to take the ghostbusters to a hospital full of terminally ill children. This reached a whole new level of stupidity

They "talked" about how much stress Bill has been under recently and his need to relax and relieve some of it.

The leading POTUS candidate, and the DOJ head are traitors to the country and traitors to the people. If i was FBI, i'd probably be furious. Too many people are involved in this.

Literally
>pls pls pls pls pls don't go after the cf just the emails lol :))) ty heres some money haha

>Bill Clinton
>alone with a woman
>talking

You can't really be that naive.

Yo dawg, I'm coming through on Thursday wit 8 kilos of grand kids... make sure you have my golf my nigga

The first thing that popped up

They didn't talk, Bill just wanted to slam some fat, black, booty.

Probably nothing. If they actual were to meet in secret we wouldn't know. This is all a red herring to distract you faggpts and the rest of the gullible population.

Do you like having a family?
Good, then don't indict me or my wife.

>getting some sunglasses
>at the gas station

Please be b8

He got a quicky in before his transfer

I don't doubt they talked about grand kids and golf. Bill is a good enough politician to maintain his conduct to the letter of the law.

I'm sure he talked about how much he likes to golf and what a great thing it is for COUPLES to do and how they love their grand kids and it would be a real shame for the kids to miss their GRANDMOTHER if she were somewhere they COULDN'T VISIT.

Lots of wink-wink I bet.

Bill putting the pressure on Lynch to bribe/blackmail the prosecutors should they decide to move forward with an indictment. It was a message to her from the top.

bill wanted to trade his holographic charizard for her super rare mewtwo with a picture of mew on it

she spent 15 minutes explaining how rude his offer was