twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NÓS

fomos

UMA

SOPA

DE

MACACO

MERDA

Does Russian Empire counts? They have conquered whole Turkestan and made us their puppets

PIROCA

But of course

Sweden is reclaiming the church tomorrow
FAGS OUT

yes it counts since you're a russian ape yourself

I am Greek

you can go to jail for racism Hanz

Tfw none of our former colonies remained as a cozy oversea territory. I envy the netherlands for the abc islands.

>new worlders group themselves in the same category as the roman and mongols

We are the primogênitos of Rome.

Next year the Bolsonaro will restore the Empire and God willing to annex Uruguay

Does the US count as an empire?

Someday

Hello

And then South America.

Bonsoir

Can the Americans and Canadian leave already, this is not your place to be.

Nothing personnel kid

>think can conquer someone
>it's still a colony
How qt.

>French empire at it's height
11 million km sq
>Canada without even trying
10 million km sq

Only countries that have defeated empires can post from now on
Not so fast Brazil!

Are you making a joke or do you think we are actually still a colony?

Wow... he owns millions of km2 of dry ice desert...

Nope, no deserts here

>praises the Queen of UK
Truly showed me how independent you are!

Yeah, completely ignore the continental EMPIRE we had thats actually the subject of the thread

Queen of Canada

Yeah, a foreign queen

>"""""""empire""""""" lasted a short time before being btfo single-handedly by based anglos
>had little to no influence on anything other than inferior continental legal codes

Wow so impressive

at least they had an empire commanded by them

Is this like a multiple marriage where Australia gets to bang her one month of the year, then Scotland and so on or how does it work?

>queen of canada
>foreign

How can our own queen be foreign?

>he doesn't even have a monarch

lol holy fuck

But she is always associated with Anglia, not Kanada.

Muh empire

Canada is a product of Britain

>had little to no influence
Wow its a disengenious bong dick sucking cancuck
Its what spread republicanism throughout Europe, lead to the unification of Germany and Italy and completely changed the diplomatic/politic landscape of Europe

Actually the French President is always a monarch since its the co-prince of Andorra

nao

Not the monarch of France, though. Restore Bourbon now

we probably had the smallest empire in the history of empire making

Would that mean Leonor would be queen of Spain AND France? or will the title be split and the uglier one will get the throne of France?

Sup?

youtube.com/watch?v=0bOjT3fvKy0

>strolling through a place
>under your might
kek

БOOOЖE ЦAPЯ ХPAAAAHИ!! ALLAH SAVE THE GLORIOUS TSAR!

We literally had military governors over Perú and Bolivia for some time. What countries did Brazil ever ruled over?

Yeah i agree that adding Lisbonna's bullshit

Bah, curse Nicky II and his living family. Awful ruler who brought to greatest empire in the world to ruin by stupid foreign policy and even more idiotic feudalist economic policy. It's like he lived in 1500s, it'd been great if Kerensky could've held to power or Kornilov could've taken it.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXR4ixKTaSU

Funny huh, Finland, we once were the part of the same great empire. So different, but united. Well, i agree, Nikolas II was weak, that's why commies got power

We raped Paraguay once and take their land

Indeed, if we hadn't ourselves delved in to a civil war when we got independent, we'd had plans between Mannerheim and Kerensky to have the finnish state officially pledge it's support for the russian white guard. Who knows, maybe it could've helped restore order.

i ruled your mom ass
that bitch was good

All hail Emperor Norton I of the United States and Protector of Mexico.

Sometimes i think what the world would look like if Russian Empire would still exist, and not defeated by commies. Powerful, multinational, capitalistic, eurasian superpower with great history and unique culture. We lost it :(

But you didn't rule over them. You can't be an empire without ruling over other nations. You are just angry and deluded macacos

kek

Uruguay, Argentina and Paraguay.

2nd Mexican Empire

Now all we have is the ruins, the shattered shards of once great unity, slowly decaying and dying

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire_of_Brazil
i don't even know why i am "spicing" with a tiraflechas

>WE WUZ AN EMPIRE
the only thing less autistic than this is separautism and "the south is white" cucks

A country with more cows than people btfo your """empire""" get the fuck out of here

If it bothered you to the point you make a post, that means something.

and you deluded amerindias germanboos

Chilean never had an empire. You get the fuck out you illiterate

You ruled over us so hard you lost an entire province in a war with us :^)

macaco genocide best day of my life

>lost an entire province
No we got half of the "Banda Oriental" the border was supposed to be the Uruguay River

Also we marched over Buenos Aires in the Platine War

"To mark their victory, the Allied troops marched in triumph through the streets of Buenos Aires. The parades included the Brazilian Army, which insisted that their triumphal procession take place on 20 February, to mark payback for the defeat it had suffered at the Battle of Ituzaingó twenty five years before on that date. The population of Buenos Aires was said to have looked on silently with a combination of shame and hostility as the Brazilians passed."

my ancestors :)

No you didn't you took some jesuits missions out of butthurt of losing a province, you're lucky the pope hated jesuits
The platine war was a civil war.

para de discutir essas besteiras porra
que cringe

Not the same guy, I only hate it for another reason because looks like Spain is giving my country a dick.

lel

We ruled over two countries and don't play the empire card. You never did, and claim an empire, how the fuck does that make sense in your macaco brain pls explain

>other than inferior continental legal codes
But civil law is superior to common law.

>the only thing less autistic than this
I guess you meant "more autistic".

He never mentioned anything about meaning, my monkey friend.

And yes, Brazilian Empire is an empire solely in name. Even the short lived Mexican empire has more of a claim given that it technically subjugated the Central American nations, some of which weren't actually willing to join it.

But being realistic, the only empire in the Americas is the US.

Dumb indio nigger, I was replying to a arg anom not to you, learn how he fuck this board works you illiterate subhuman, there are more than 1 brazilian anons on this thread

>Central American nations
This meme countries are not nations, there are more differences between the empire provinces than your country and mexico

>between the empire provinces
You mean, the Brazillian Empire's?

I wouldn't be too sure, but I honestly can't tell because I've never visited the North/Northeast of Brazil. And really, the main part is that foreign political entities are subjugated and ruled over, regardless of similarities.

But yeah, there's a reason I do not take the Mexican Empire seriously as well.

You sound really mad because you are not as powerful as you think you are. But don't worry, we are a peaceful nation, so the fact that we are most powerful in south america shouldn't be a reason to be worried about. But behave, else we might come after you

I shouldn't, but i will

He really was a great man

Civil law >>>>>>>>>>>>>> common """""law"""""

kek

ok, i won't post

do you want another succession war, boyo?

do I count because Britain

erm no
literally every legal scholar agrees that common law is a better system

>literally every legal scholar educated in an anglo nation agrees that common law is a better system
Gee, I wonder why.

A judge's job should be to interpret the law code and make a judgement based on that. You're giving them too much power if they can literally create law from their interpretation.

not gonna answer that bait

they can't "literally create law" anymore, that stopped centuries ago

all they do is interpret and apply common law and equitable principles these days and that's still strictly bound by statute

it just makes for a more flexible legal system that's not entirely reliant on legislative changes to adapt to new situations.

and no, plenty of scholars from other nations agree. Israel is a good example there since they overhauled their legal system after receiving the mandate but chose to retain common law systems