F*CK SOCIETY

>F*CK SOCIETY
>is a complete normie half the show

This show is retarded.

Show was always designed to pander to the shallow, Fincher loving suburbanite male. When the businessman paid to beat up a hobo I just quit because of how embarrassing it was.

>This show is reddit.
yeah

Is it just me or is FBI legitimately more of an autistic loser than Elliot is

>every time she asks Alexa inane questions

does it get better?

Briefly, then even worse

You're Retarded because you don't get it

Season 1 is ok but season 2 is utter garbage

actually gets a whole lot worse

This. Most of season 2 was ridiculously awful.

helllooooo reddit

still watching the first episode right now

>hurr durr FUCK society
>dude easy sex and molly lmao

I like the premise of the first 5 minutes with the cp pajeet but then it just devolved immediately

maybe I'm judging it too early

reviving this thread with more dubs

Oh fuck this cunt. I get why she's in the show, and how she lets us see the other side of things, but god damn is she fucking annoying. Surely they could have done it in a way that was less irritating.

Never watched this show since the commercials always looked like "In this moment, I am euphoric" mixed with Reddit "zomg this will be a Comic Con hit" edginess.

Is this accurate?

It initially felt like it was trying to target an audience somewhere between Sup Forums, /r9k/, and Sup Forums. I didn't really get the Reddit vibes until later on.

Yes, it has that unabashed "fuck society" edginess to it. But the reason why the show is good, is that it knows how to build suspenseful situations. Where you're always wondering if the characters are going to make it, or if they're going to get caught, what will happen next, and how do they get out of this.

Plenty of intrigue, suspense, and general weirdness to make up for the shallow anti-establishment rhetoric.

And also, It subtly exposes how their shallow anti-establishment ideals come from a petty place. And that society's problems are more complex than a bunch of selfish nerds and druggies could imagine.

>redditors think this show is reddit and won't realise it's actually secretly humiliating them and their neo-commie reddit bullshit

>bill you're a poopoo head

jesus christ that was a vicious scene

I like it.

>that scene where he was browsing the home page of Sup Forums
>didn't just go there and click on a board
>literally sat there with it for a 10 minute scene

pretty odd, cuz

Rami a cutie

OUR DEMOCRACY

kek

Y he so cute???

I thought he was just web scraping Sup Forums and then looking for keywords. I can't imagine he read every thread and post looking for related shit.