Tfw remembering our highschool french teacher CRYING because everyone was laughing when she said "je suis en retard"

>tfw remembering our highschool french teacher CRYING because everyone was laughing when she said "je suis en retard"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjmiap-uXug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao frogs BTFO

Why though if "retard" in French is pronounced as /rœtar/?

> Mfw my Female French teacher had curly hair and looked like a man so we used to call her Captain Hook

she wrote it down too

>Why though if "retard" in French is pronounced as /rœtar/?

I know that feel

vous êtes en retard? :DDDD

>mfw the teacher says "Le grand bonheur"

So did she say or write it?
What's that supposed to mean?

I really don't get this whole American anti-intellectual arrogance. You should feel like a fucking idiot for trying to mock someone who bothered to display a bit of thought about their communication, but instead people like you get off at the idea of being dumb and mediocre. Why?

Do you even speak french faggot? Your reply makes me think no.

Did anyone else used to play Bingo in French class? We would get un bonbon for getting an answer right.

Also, who could forget this classic?

youtube.com/watch?v=pjmiap-uXug

Wait a second, why change kek to gateau, kek is already turkish, it's not like we say top cake

French people pronounce cake and kek the same

Mdr

My french teacher was a very fine lady.

God rest her soul

What would you say was the proportion of people taking French as a secondary language in your school ?

and then you marry her, right?

lmao

all of my highschool Japanese teachers were cute. Even the male ones. :^)

i was genuinely a piece of shit in my french class.
the old lady was extremely incompetent at teaching and her job. she should have been retired probably half a decade ago.

i think i just made the class worse for anyone who wanted to genuinely learn french but they wouldn't have been able too in the first place kek

Everyone was forced to take French up until grade 10. But 1/3 of the kids in my high school could speak perfect French since they went to a French immersion school.

>laughing because you're incapable of learning other languages

It's funny you stinky fucko

About half

Half (I'm a brit, just posting from HK)
You had to a language in the first 3 years of High School and you didn't get to choose what you did. It was either French or German
The best kids got to do both in their second year of high school. I was one of those, I started with German, did German and French, and finished with German
Can't speak German or French beyond one or two phrases now