>Joe: "Hey dude, do you prefer cats or dogs"
Crowder: "Huh?"
>Joe: "Cats or dogs bro, pick one"
Crowder: "Man, i'm not doing this again...."
>Joe: "Fucking pick one you little bitch"
Crowder: "Dude i really don't care...."
>Joe: "ahh that's adorable, the little bitch can't pick one...."
Crowder: "...fine dude....dogs"
>Joe: "WHAT!!! So you hate cats bro? You dumbass! Hey, Jamie bring up some stats about how people who hate cats are sociopaths.
>Jamie: "Googling now..........ok, found it"
>Joe: "nah bro, i'm too high to read it...zoom in.......yeh cool. reading Washington Post, a survey of 10 people determined that 36.5% of people who disliked cats also registered as sociopaths..."
Crowder: "...well i didn't say i dislike cats for starters and i..."
>Joe: "SHUT UP FK FACE don't interrupt me, i'm just presenting facts"
*one hour later*
Crowder: "dude, i really don't care"
>Joe: "you seem like you care a lot dude"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A
youtube.com/watch?v=iwG0rtfA4Lk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is there a bigger tryhard than Joe Rogan?

funny but It REALLY didnt go down that way though. Both sides were somewhat in the wrong though

Felt bad for Crowder-kun, bullying is NOT okay

>Hey Steve Crowder who voiced Brain on Arthur, what's one issue you don't give a fuck about and don't really feel like discussing.
>Ah probably weed I don't really care if people smoke it or that it becomes legalized and it's basically a non-issue to me, I just don't think that it comes without consequences.
>WHOA WHAT THE FUCK PRINCESS THAT'S ADORABLE FUCKFACE JAIMIE PULL UP GORILLAS DRIVING CARS ON WEED AND NOT CRASHING IN COLORADO
>Joe I'm just saying I'll give you that it's not inherently harmful nor that it may even have traffic violation causal effects based on that study, I just don't really even care about the issue.
>GORILLA WOULD FUCK YOU UP MAN BUT NOT ON WEED WHY DON'T YOU GET ON YOUR SHOW WITH SIX OTHER GUYS WHO ALSO HATE WEED LIKE YOU HAVE STATED THAT YOU HATE WEED AND I'LL FUCKIN' FIGHT YOU ALL, TAKE YOUR BACK, IT'S OVER BITCH
>Joe I feel like you're just getting defensive now about an issue you're particularly biased on and I really have no interest in discussing, if you wanna smoke weed smoke weed I just think it's not the miracle it's cracked up to be.
>LOL THAT'S ADORABLE YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT NOW IT'S GONNA BE OKAY AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT A STARVING AFRICAN CHILD GETTING EATEN BY A VULTURE, VULTURES WILL FUCK YOU UP BRO, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SPREADING THIS ANTI-WEED PROPAGANDA
>Why are we still talking about weed when I don't eve-
>I BET IF IT WAS A FUCKIN' TAG TEAM MATCH BETWEEN ME AND JAIMIE AGAINST YOU AND NOT-GAY JARED WE'D FUCK YOU UP BRO, JOE ROGANS AND JAIMIES WILL FUCK YOU UP, WINNER DECIDES WHO IS RIGHT ABOUT WEED PRINCESS

yeah, it needs to be more like
>crowder: I don't really care but I wouldn't pick dogs
>joe: why not?
>crowder: because they're cute and all but they come with a bunch of issues, like they're needy and dangerous
>joe:how are they dangerous?
>crowder: like I said, I don't care, but it's been shown that in households where a pitbull is introduced, infant fatalities sky rocket
>joe: BULLLL SHIT, jaime pull that up...you're fucking crazy you silly bitch
>crowder: STOP GANGING UP ON ME
>joe:no you stupid fuck... jaime stop, wait wait wait, go back up...filming for avatar starts this fall
>jfw

Joe.. Joe, when have I ever talked about ayyliens?

What is Alex up to now?

topkek

Joe was out of line but Crowder was a real faggot about the whole thing. Just as soft as the lefties he enjoys shitting on. It was pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A

When does it get really "heated"?

It's just Joe being a bit drunk and aggressive. That's about as heated as he gets

when joe calls him a dumb fuck, and crowder starts crying about being ganged up on and bullied.

No more than 10 mins in, Joe starts shouting, interrupting Crowder in insulting ways, 'No, shitfuck', and just being completely deaf to the opposing side. If I were Crowder, I honestly would've walked out half-way, after being shouted over the tenth time and not allowed to get a word in.

K E K
E
K

Lol

>lying bitch
>hold on fuck face
>i don't care about your site fuckface
Literally 4 minutes in

"I'm friends,we're just joking"
"ohhh come on buddy i like you"

REEEEEEEEEE FUCKING ROGAN AND HIS FUCKING PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE SHENANIGANS BULLSHIT

Crowder sucked at arguing the anti-weed side, desu.

He could've started with the mental health angle. There is abundant evidence to suggest that weed can trigger, if not exacerbate mental illness already present. Anecdotally, I have general anxiety disorder, and weed, especially the medical grade, high THC stuff, puts me into a frenzy.

There are a couple of studies that have shown it causing heart attacks in a few unlucky and probably unhealthy too, lads. Weed IS a stimulant and it definitely jacks up your HR, maybe another reason it makes me anxious.

And even if the evidence IS shaky at the moment, you cannot argue with a straight face that weed does not impair your motor skills. Bull fucking shit. The high THC crap I've tried, put me on Cloud Nine. I can barely operate a toaster, let alone drive a car. I would've asked Joe point blank, would you feel comfortable driving your family baked as a fucking kite? If no, then shut the fuck up.

Rogan tried to unironically argue that Crowder made up the term "Leftism" on the spot. That's all you need to know about Joe Rogan.

>inb4 Crowder fanboy

No, he's a douche.

typical pot head getting triggered over some dumb shit.

Crowder said he says to leave it up to the states to decide but people shouldn't think weed is some super drug.

OMG I CAN"T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT SHIT SWEETY FUCK FACE. WHERES JOEY DIAZ....I WISH I WAS HOME ALONE IN MY ISOLATION TANK. YOU"RE FUCKING WRONG...DON"T CALL ME A BULLY SWEETIE!!!

I love Joe, but he was a fucking cunt in this episode

He should really drop that DUDE WEED narrative, its getting fucking annoying to us listeners who dont give a fuck about weed

Yeah but *brings mic closer* did you know that weed is only illegal because William Randolf Hearst ran a monumental smear campaign against it at the command of his buddies in the pulp and paper industry who were afraid of hemp which is like a fucking miracle substance?

he specifically didnt want to do ANY of that though thats the thing

Damn, how does one man go from being /ourguy/ to /fakenews/ so fast?

>he specifically didnt want to do ANY of that though thats the thing
then he got too defensive for no reason

Crowder is a pussy

I think Crowder just buckled under pressure because he's not used to it. Like he said "On MY show, we do things differently, lada lada lada.." If you think about it, both Crowder and Rogan, are both on soapboxes, so it's a clash of two personalities with huge egos, who largely go unchallenged. Crowder came off as a pussy bitch, who should've just ceded the point of contention 10 mins, after noticing how irate Rogan became. Rogan shouldn't have chimped out like a gorilla, and I don't care that he's smoking a pipe. If you're a belligerent stoner/drunk, then don't do it when you're having a guest on, whom there's a high probability of getting an argument with.

>the anti-weed side
He wasnt on the "anti weed" side you fuck. He was on the "weed is ok, but i think people idealize it as something its not" side

Right. Whatever. But Rogan didn't see it that way. He said to Crowder, "you're on the anti-weed propaganda side", at some point in the ""argument"". Crowder tried multiple times to say, "No I am not. I don't care about weed" ad nausuem. He should've just gone into the anti-weed thing more broadly after your opponent is already framing you as being anti-weed. You might as well be whatever the person is saying you are.

3 minutes in.

>He should've just gone into the anti-weed thing more broadly after your opponent is already framing you as being anti-weed. You might as well be whatever the person is saying you are.
What? Are you literally autistic?

The pipe thing/"BERTRAND RUSSELL" impression was fucking awful

Crowder literally said "We can talk about this man to man on MY show"...the whole thing was just a non argument and pointless.

I dont have mind reading ability, but I would bet you money, that a person like Crowder is anti-weed. If it were up to him, he would definitely ban it. But he's ducking under the banner of 'Libertarianism' and saying, 'let the States decide to do whatever they want to do with it'. This is a very common line that politicians fall into, when pressed against an issue in which they refuse to give a positive or negative affirmation of their beliefs.

Crowder did not have the courage of his convictions to adequately argue the anti-weed side, even under a guise of doing it as a 'devil's advocate' and for that, he is losing respect, at least from a perspective like mine, where I'm ambivalent towards it.

TL DR Crowder tried so hard NOT to argue when it's obvious that he does have a personal stand on the issue and his own bias, as evidenced by that 'Stoners are idiots' quote from his website, that Jaime pulled up. If he were truly neutral, he wouldn't have that quote up, and he wouldn't argue for 40 mins with a belligerent stoner on something he doesn't care about. Didn't he have a flight to catch?

It was a clash of egos with one person being disingenuous (Crowder) IMO.

>Crowder intentionally misrepresents traffic statistics to backup his anti-drug crusade
>Rogan goes full Vale-tudo mode, calls him out on his bullshit
>Chowder is reduced to cry-bully tactics, claims he's being ganged up when his semantic arguments and weasel-wording can't save him.

Absolutely BTFO. Only people getting paid would claim otherwise.

>Crowder literally said "We can talk about this man to man on MY show"...the whole thing was just a non argument and pointless.

Crowder definitely wants to argue the weed thing on pure philosophical terms without employing statistics/secondary sources. That or he wants to be in his soapbox, with his lackey, Not Gay Jared, to pull up the information that he thinks is valid for his side.

The fact that it was 2 on 1 really pissed him off. But I have reason to believe that he wouldn't miss the opportunity to bring in Gay Jared to his side, if pushed against the wall. So yeah, he's rather whiny in that respect.

They made up the next day on Crowder's show.

>youtube.com/watch?v=iwG0rtfA4Lk

Idk,I smoke it and hate how stoners treat it as some super magical plant,its fun and relieves my pain but so can a vicidion.

*Adjusts glasses*
Also this guy's department was about to get cut so he had to find something to demonize and since we all know how racist white people in the 30s are, voila!

The guest should just let it go the moment Joe LITERALLY lit up a weed pipe right in front of him.

It was tobacco and steve didnt want to talk about weed.

Right. Me too. I smoke occasionally small amounts of a strain I can handle, after trial and error, and sometimes it works like a Tylenol -- but that's not the reason I smoke it, I some it to get high.

Rogan repeating that it's an anti-cancer wonder drug, when he's clearly just chasing highs is doing such a disservice to his cause. He should just be open about it. Virtually everyone knows why stoners want their stuff legalized, and it's not because they're out of Tylenol at the store.

Alex Jones is only 43 years old.

That crowder fag was shite

I'd rather listen to shaub or eddy

He didn't want to talk about, yet he still wanted to have the final word on it. The guest should have just said "whatever, man", and forced the next subject on Rogan.

>steve didnt want to talk about weed.
>but brings it up anyways and keeps talking about it with the occasional "I don't really care about it" instead of just not mentioning it at all or letting it go.

I do agree that not enough research has been done on such things,but -some- stoners are arguing about it from a medical perspective instead of a fiscal one,which is a much stronger arguement imo.

I thought joe kept bringing it back up?I do think that crowder should've never brought up those "statistics" cause that just only added fuel to the fire.

Eddy is annoying but schaub is dumb as fuck and is always a great guest

joe pressed him sure, but crowder wasn't exactly resisting. I think the part that really set joe off was when he said
>but get this....yadda yadda yadda increase in traffic fatalities *smug nod*

Right. The fiscal argument is strong enough. It makes no sense to do SWAT raids against pot dealers across the country, and it makes no sense to not collect free billions of dollars in tax revenue from having it legalized and taxed. So the tax revenue argument is all you need. Rogan should drop the anti-cancer hocus pocus.

ROGAND

While we're at it we should legalize psychedelics. I mean the only reason they were made illegal was because Nixon wanted to disrupt his political enemies.

Joe totally stomped that brainwashed weed hater

Joe was a huge asshole for being completely dismissive of the idea that weed does not impair motor skills. He completely dismissed the notion, even arguing that it enhances it. I dunno what strain enhances your motor skills, but the crap I've tried, would lead me to kill people on the road, behind the wheel of a cover.

Sure, Rogan 'won the argument' by debunking a vague and inconclusive study, but he didn't really win the argument that weed does not impair driving. That's the crux of the issue now that I think about it. Joe was just super focused on winning like a huge faggot. I think, the one valid thing to come out of Crowder's mouth was, that Rogan obviously never participated in a debate class. In an intellectual argument, you're supposed to win a war of ideas, not just debunk the opponent's data. I mean, that's how it works in trials, but if two dudes arguing, you shouldn't go into scummy lawyer mode.

I really thought Crowder was going to start crying or storm out.

the problem with crowder is that despite saying he didn't care about it and that he didn't want to talk about it, he said too much about it without provocation. Sure joe kept asking him about it, but only of things he said on his own. All joe really said until it got heated was essentially "elaborate on what you just said." All crowder had to say was
>I don't really care about the marijuana issue so I won't say anything about it
and leave it at that, regardless of what joe says trying to get him to say more. Instead he went
>I don't really care about the marijuana issue BUT this and this and this and this bug me about it and oh did you know, traffic fatalities where it was legalize have increased?

>cover
car*

are you faggots seriously defending an adult male that whined about being bullied?

Same, which I found hilarious since he always makes fun of sjws for being crybabies.
Apparently on his show the next day he was whining that TYT and college humour make fun of him,
fucking TYT.

watched his show just to see the interaction with joe, it is the gayest set up ever. Not gay jared staring into the camera, having a 5 minute unfunny intro...who watches this shit?

Fuck Crowder. Every day a Chad gets buttblasted is a good day, even if it's done by a cryptoChad like Rogan

I think that needs to be researched more too.

Honestly not everything has to be medically beneficial,as long as its not harmful physically and mentally addicting It should be legalized imo.

But we're talking about legalizing something, which you could say is talking about proving it "innocent" enough for public consumption. And here in America we're supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. So if I debunk all the prosecution's data what's the problem?

The impaired driving should be dismissed because if we're gonna bring that up we would by order of precedent have to talk about why then alcohol is still allowed to be legal when at least a 1/3 of all car accident related deaths are caused by it.

>logical fallacy
Nice try dumbass.

Joe's a fucking retard and I mean that in the most literal sense. I don't even care about Crowder or dude weed lmao but just the way Joe expresses himself, the way he forms opinions, how defensive he gets when he's confronted with a different opinion tells you this guy eats glue out of the tube for breakfast

>that pic
What is that?

what the fuck is that?

Fair enough. The thing is, alcohol prohibition was tried and it failed spectacularly. Prohibition was arguably worse for the country than the collateral damage of DUIs. So alcohol is here to stay.

I think the argument against weed is, why would we add another known intoxicant to the list of substances that will be found in people's bodies in DUI situations? Why add on to the problem?

Looks like Joe Rogan's brain

Joe's stupidity is the only reason why guests like Crowder aren't outright laughed out of the room.

Seriously. Why is that cake so fucked up looking?

>all these beta alt righters
same victim complex the SJW shits have tbqhwyf

One could argue we are failing with weed too cause of all the cartel/gang trafficking of it and all of the revenue were losing and the violence that happens related to the distribution of it.

Logical fallacy.
Do some research if you believe Crowdey, or OP is right, you high school dropouts.
Oh, I forgot, Crowdey can't think clearly unless he's on a legalized amphetamine, like many of you dumbasses.

You should always try to keep your composure during a debate,you look overly emotional if you don't and either seem weak or needlessly aggressive

t.someone who likes rogan

If you're wrong, you admit it. If you can't take banter, accept it, don't act like a pussy. "I'm being bullied!!" Fuck off

Actually, I watched the show and he did no such thing.

He welcomes the disagreement and says that it's important for people to disagree without hating each other.

Which is something altogether foreign with the left.

>all these omega babies that got bullied by their dads freaking out because a guy got a little drunk and abrasive

LOL

I dont think its "banter" if you feel like you need to yell to get your point across and honestly yeah;it does feel like bullying when people do this and they would be much more agreeable if they explained it calmly but its not nearly as entertaining.

that pic is making me feel terrible

that'd make them betas though probably

omega means dropping the life man. needs to have bigger traumas than daddy bullying

also i have never watched joe rogan in my life

omega is an outcast who thinks he can take out the alpha but everyone is against him. beta is the one who accepts he's under the alpha and is a bitch in doing so. at least omega will take out the alpha when he can and often challenges him.
but yeah these fags are betas.

>you need to yell to get your point across
>being this emotional

looks like a thc oil sponge cake

Maybe if you're a brain damaged stoner

Yeah,Its pretty emotional to yell.Maybe its because you feel like the person isn't getting your point but those types of people will never be on your side and grow to resent you because of it anyway.
This podcast would have been boring without this little outburst though so im glad it happened.

Source that weed causes brain damage?

just look at most stoners
>inb4 cherrypicked "celeb" stoners

Interacting with stoners

>>inb4 cherrypicked "celeb" stoners
>implying they're not all stoners

The war on drugs/prohibiton doesn't work at all because no matter what people are still gonna find a way to get shit. All you get is people trying to make synthetic shit like K-2. It's honestly only in effect because without it the DEA would be practically out of a job.

> why would we add another known intoxicant to the list of substances that will be found in people's bodies in DUI situations?
You assume the same type of people who make the decision to drive drunk aren't the same as the ones who would drive high. This comes down to a personal responsibility issue and depending on the type of stuff you smoke you're not gonna want to leave your place.

I think it has a lot to do with our prison system since it's basically just a way for people to make money. A number of prisons have a minimum occupancy rule. And since more than half the prison population in America is from non-violent drug related crimes you can see why dumbo righties care that drugs aren't legalized.

Anecdotal.I mean a scientific study.

Delicious pie.

WHAT KIND OF PIE?

i dont watch rogan and just stumbled upon this thread, but he is literally 100% like my austic friend, literally can't have any discussion with him without him starting arrogantyl yelling and getting offended by everything you say.

people like that should get neutured, fucking autists.

Sadly he has children but I don't they respect him