>Call myself Muslim
>Never even read the Quran

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purgatory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pic is u after allah passes judgement?

>tfw mom can speak and read Arabic but I never learned it

>Call myself non-denominational Muslim
>Drink Baltika 9 beer, Finlandia vodka, kyrgyz cognac and make sandwiches with ham (pork meat)

>Don't call myself a muslim because I am not one
>Have read the Noble Quran from cover to cover

and????????????????
everytime you post i get more assured that you don't know shit about mena and maghreb you should just stop using that username

>call myself catholic
>have read every single thing ever written by every catholic bishop, theologian, and philosopher in the original languages and fully understand all of it

stop posting in my threads

nobody cares dumb chr*stcuck

I can see how being an educated theologian and a catholic would conflict

Do you pray 5 times a day?

I've never prayed.

Practically all relevant theology was created by the Roman Catholic Church.

I mean, for fuck's sake, if you believe in Trinitarianism (as most Protestants do), then it means you believe in Catholic doctrine, seeing as Trinitarianism is non-scriptural in nature. It's the same with a lot of other doctrine; Protestants generally believe in plenty of Catholic doctrine...but only until the 16th century, at which point suddenly they're governed by zealous sola scriptura. It makes absolutely no sense from a theological perspective; as protestantism is clearly a purely political movement (especially in the context of the Reformation happening right when Northern Europe was becoming highly relevant/powerful in Europe for the first time). If you're really trying to pretend that Catholic theology suddenly stopped being valid out of nowhere in the 16th century just because of a political squabble, then you're nothing short of a complete hypocrite (as most Protestants are).

Not even by obligation? That's interesting. Is your family religious or they don't care much either?

ive never stepped foot in a mosque or prayed and neither has my family and we all drink and we all eat pork and there is no such thing as a headscarf in my family

but we're all muslim ;)

>Try to read the Quran
>Every translation in spanish is absolute gibberish

don't care

Do you fast?

i'm reporting this thread to sharia police

Abrahamic religion is just a bastardization of earlier religions around the middle east region anyways.

It's okay you went through communism and had the durka durka fucked out of you.

Don't you guys have a purgatory to pay for your sins instead of straight to hell fire?
In catholicism we believe that most people go to there since hell is too extreme and heaven is to good for most people, then after paying for your sins the heaven is open

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purgatory

>the virgin belief

>the chad theology

>Don't you guys have a purgatory to pay for your sins instead of straight to hell fire?
even in the afterlife the rich get to pay off their sins

:( this is why we need communism

I wish I was in a catholic country desu. It sucks coming from a catholic background in this protestant shithole. Even the Catholic's here can't help but be influenced by protestant retardation.

Haram food is tasty

>call myself Hellenist faity
>never read illiad, theogony etc..

>devilish.gif
unironically you'll be more devilish if you meticulously read it

Well you are here, as far as anyone is concern you are a spic so no one gives a fuck. IF you where in yuroland, you bet your ass your fellow tribesmen would make a living hell for you and your family for not taking part in your daily rituals.

I don't look like a spic.

I am a member of the Caucasian race

>Call myself Keltic
>Never even went to the local druid

But you arent celtic.

WE WUZ CELTS N SHIT, FOK OFF GERMANIC INVASOR

in england we call that a non-practising muslim

You literally arent genetically celtic.

you're pretty degenerate m8 but as long as you believe in the one and only you're better off than most kaffirs

i dont have enough autism to do muh heritage DNA tests but the grandparents of my grandparents lived here and im pretty sure im R1b like most people here

R1b is not celtic, it is western European.

>sister can speak better Korean than me
>completely at her mercy when visiting relatives

jesus do you take extensive classes on muh heritage
how do you americans have so much interest in this hsit
whats the celtic gene btw

Irish or Gaulish admixture, you are most likely predominotely basque/iberian if you are white and native.

>Irish or Gaulish
so pretty much celtic?

>call myself a liberal Muslim
>is actually taqiyya
heh heh, silly kuffar

Yes, your irish admixture is minimal if you have it at all, if youre White native then you will be predominately Basque/Iberian.

Most dont care.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

my face is fat