Blacks and jews that arent swjs. What to do with them?

Blacks and jews that arent swjs. What to do with them?

Embrace them or cast them out?

>dont forget that Milo is a Kike but is on the side of good

youtube.com/watch?v=QGj0wc_3v1Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

as long as they don't try to fuck me they're ok

He doesn't believe in anything. He just found a new angle that no one was covering and is milking it for publicity

Right wing Jew here. There are extremely few of us but we're out there. We hate what sjws are doing to society and our country.

Gas the kikes race war now?

hue
non-white
leaf

your opinions are invalid. here is the right answer.

they will be the leaders of the dark masses to lead them back to africa/judea(kangz n jews)

Maybe this is true.
Still, I dont see a problem as long he is against this liberal trickery.

>implying you would not like to be fucked by that qt ebony I posted

I know I would.

Let me guess.
You or your family are orthodox?

It seems to be the only branch of jews that dont fall for the liberal bandwagon.

niggers are niggers and should be gassed
rats are capable of sanity but the safest option is to gas them too

milo is an attention seeking coalburning faggot even if he happens to be right wing

I don't care about race or religion.
As long as you aren't a retarded left sjw cuck and don't try to interfere with my life you're cool with me.

as long as they are not gib me dats or trying to guilt people into doing something i dont have a problem with them

wow viking bro, seriously, soccer doesn't grant you divine powers.

>I don't care about race or religion.

said every cuck ever in the history of cuckery.

it's cool to be apathetic and all but go be that on tumblr breh

>I don't care about race or religion.

This. Also why was he suddenly popular and receiving exposure?

You fucking idiots. Manufactured and controlled narratives. Merely the opposition buying out their competition. They make the policy by riding the dissent and frustration while claiming popularity with fake hype and exposure.
A gay, black fucking kike isn't alt-right, far-right, right wing anything.

You know why he is "popular" here? The liberals trolling here are supporting him and propping him up to undermine the new right wing that is beginning here. Kill it and warp it in it's infancy.

>soccer
Wot?

I dont see a problem with that.

Religion is a necessary evil to glue society towards a common set of values. But not everybody needs it.

The problem is the one that abandon religion just to make of some bullshit ideology (leftism) their new religion.

>genes and instructions are irrelevant

just stahp hue, race and religion are huge.

>implying we won't defeat France tomorrow and claim first place in the tournament

The most intolerable thing is that he's turning our political beliefs into a total abomination.

"Look at me, I'm a gay conservative. How open-minded! Look guys, we're a movement! Alt-Right. You get bullied by women and nobody cares about you, but I do! That anti-jew stuff is just for laughs, we all love the jews, it's just edgy humor."

Only the most retarded beta reddit faggots follow such a thing unironically.

>on the side of Good
>viscously loyal to Israel
Ha no, ignoramus. If you want to really about a kike on the 'side of good' see Benjamin Friedman

hope so too

Your pic related is a huge SJW, BLMer and identifies as "genderqueer"

I said it was necessary for society, but not all ppl need it.

Dint say it was a small thing.

There is no problem in him defending Israel if in the end he has no power to send money there.

Israel is a sacred place for right wingers because of Muh Christianism and shit. But passing that you they are OK.

Also, what does the son of based Milton has to do with this?

Tyler the creator

he doesn't have any fucks left to give.

okay fair point.

brasil is shit because of either race or religion.

spain has the same religion.

so race is the problem in brasil.

we all see it.

Why are you so cucked about what other people do.

The only time this should matter is if they are trying to force their shit on you.

You sound just like the sjw cucks.

>jews that arent swjs
jews CREATED the swjs, in places without jews swjs dont even exist.

Nope.
The problem of Braizl is that we fall on our knees with that shit ideology that Cuba exported to us in the 60s.

Only now ppl are getting rid of this.

Blacks are only using white liberals.

Of course the white liberals either don't know that or they don't care.

you are just catering to shit, for real.

>if they don't bother you

no not now but if they are a pack of wolves they will sooner or later.

don't be retarded.

I literally live in a country with the same ideology.

only difference is race and we have protestantism.

so go protestant then

The problem is that your country was rich before becoming a comunist hellhole.

Our was always poor.

my country has maybe 1/100 of your natural wealth. but 1/15 of your population.

race or religion.

pick one or both

Natural wealth is useless if you dont know how to use it to make cars, ships and airplanes.

Population is useless if from 200.000.000, the bright ones prefer to go overseas than stay in the country and help (thanks to a complex legislation against business and heavy taxes).

sweden is still one of the richest and nicest places in Europe don't let Sup Forums meme you too hard

When the time comes that they need put down then so be it.
Until that time what you are saying is exactly the same thing the sjws are saying. "I don't like that they don't agree with me so I can do whatever I want to them."

so is it race or religion?

your climate is superior to sweden, for women who can't handle cold that is.

What the fuck do you latins do with all your oil money? You've been cruising on oil money for decades but now that the oil price drops you all go bankrupt. Did you use all the money for tax cuts and welfare programs and didn't invest in infrastructure? Brazil and Venezuela are totally fucked right now.

>le sargon argument

no not an argument sorry

this douche wrote the opposition brief on the alt-right and published it in the msm. - don't be fooled by that kike profiting from you queens.

I know they are.
Still, they are going kaput with that shitty policy they adopted the past 20 years or so.

Soon enough they will be suffering from a housing crisis because there no enough houses for the ammount of refugees arriving.

Also, their taxes prevend ppl of getting rich.

Petrobras is state owned.
They have 3 times more employes than Exxon and yet, they have 1/5 of their profits.

Its just nationalism being used to make so CEOs rich at the expense of the ppl.

No wonder they where able to make a oil company with global reach went bankrupt. Yuo have to be extreme incompentent to achieve this.

I dont even get the race or religion question desu.

You have no arguement.
Your whole stance is "I don't like thing so thing bad, me break now."

>your climate is superior to sweden
why do you think so?
northerly countries are all more developed and successful than more southern ones
not dealing with malaria, and 30°C in the summer is very nice

A fucking based leaf.

>Should we keep good people

>Or get rid of them simply because of their genetics

Hmmm.....

back off and leave me be. you are retarded and anti-trump.

I know bro, but these climatecucks don't comprehend true cold and how nice it is.

No child, I am pro Trump.
Keep trying to enforce the "Trump is racist" stereotype though liberal shill.

you are cool. have a good one m8

Now kiss!

youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8

brasil, don't be degenerate. just because monkeys/brasilians make friends like that don't mean humans do

>sweden pretending his country is fine

You play it latter.
Downloading some classes with RMC right now.

If I play now, it will download the speech too :(

>You
Will*

I'm not though, we are pretty fucked.

atleast we still got some time, albeit not so many times

>''so go protestant then''
you are implying that if we were protestcucks it would help, but it would make everything 1000 times worst, being christian is one of the few good things about brazil(rio is more than half atheist btw)

your country is literal shit m8.

I'm trying to help.

because shitposting will help a country.

yea it might, trying to help you.

you might be the missing link to brasil

Nope not orthodox. I'm reform. Almost every other reform Jew I know is a liberal and makes me sad for the future.

Could you explain for this humble goym what is reform?

I read about it but didnt quite get it.

Its not as strict as orthodox (obviously) but there is some rules.

Aparently they are into zionism too.

what this jew is trying to say brasil
Is that he doesn't like soros.

some jews are based, most aren't

Embrace, we need them as allies to convert people. I say a lot of racist shit, but I don't mean it. I don't care what group you're from, if your black white gay or straight, just as long as you aren't a liberal cuck. I wouldn't mind blacks at all if they were all Ben Carson types.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean

It's a form of Judaism that doesn't follow every single rule like Orthodox Jews do. We have modern and secular lifestyles like most Americans. You can observe just about whatever aspects of the religion you want to. There isn't any pressure to do anything.

I hate Soros, I hate sjws, and I hate seeing the decline of Western and American civilization because of liberalism.

good, you are one of the good ones.

But what makes most jews go full liberal?

Yuo are rare as a pokemon. I would say less than 10% of jews are like you. And Im not even talking about US alone but worldwide.

Most of them are JINOs that go full liberal on the spot.

Even though Sweden is the butt of every joke here, it's sad to see what is happening over there lately. I only hope other countries will lean from Sweden's mistakes (but I doubt they will)

they created liberalism, but they aren't liberal, they just want others to be liberal and get fucked.

His children won't be.
Behaviour is genetic, his is an anomaly, he is an outlier.

And even if we kept eugenics up for the dozens of generations needed to weed out the indesirable elements in other races and our own, they still wouldn't be european and so hosting them still run the risk of population replacement.
Cuckdom isn't exclusive to the immediate, failing to project and extropolate in the future make you one too.

One side is killing itself, while the other is willing to keep the seed for future suicide.
Ethnocentrism is dead in Europeans.
The european species is doomed.
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

I do too my friend.

Involved in a nationalist group here. we do fine. I live in a majority muslim area, 10 years ago it was 90+% christian. I refuse to leave though but that's another discussion

>Blacks and jews that arent swjs. What to do with them?
If you want to remove weeds you need to get the roots too.

The chance for white people to expel shit skins passed long ago, our best bet is to import as many asians as possible and exploit their cultural fascination with white skin.

don't be defeatist, it does not benefit anyone.

make a plan to save france, do good and then apply the plan.

You would love Thomas sowell and Larry elder

I have yet to figure out why Jews go full liberal. If it weren't for the United States and European cultures and nations, Jews wouldn't be around today.

One thing I notice is that Jews in the US are the liberal ones and that Jews in Israel have more center right viewpoints. Probably because they see the realities of the modern world on a daily basis and have more of a no shit attitude.

Sweden mistake was welcoming Denmark's jews during WW2.
If that patriotic and ruthless Swede isn't understanding that, what hope do the rest of Europeans have ?
I mean, forget Sweden, this have happened enough time in History to need more than two hands. Why haven't we learnt from THESE failed civilisations ?

Because the proverb exist for a reason. We NEVER learn from History. The average person is ALWAYS too stupid/apathetic to do, the elites ALWAYS have an interest ( short term i must add, the subhumanisation of europeans countries will be devastating for the vast majority of them too, the short-signted fools ) in repeating History.

DOOOOOOOOM

If you find a black girl with a teased out fro that is not an sjw I will be extremelynshocked

Nobody here ever makes the distinction between ethnic and religious Judaism. Many Jews that are bad and liberal are only Jews in ethnicity-so they are swayed by leftism. Religious Jews understand the importance of family and conservative values. Same thing with Christian leftists, they are Christian only in culture

Hahahahahahaha retarded goyim

I'm worried about my personal future. I want to have children and raise them as patriots. The thing is it's impossible to find a right wing Jewish woman who shares my viewpoints.

Too bad. Some of the best tits in women come from jews.

But they are so leftist that is just not worthy.

Fucking convert and find a goy wife, it's the right thing to do, you live in a christian nation. People hate you guys because you insist on going against the state religion. You cannot be a patriot and religiously Jewish in any place but Israel.

Are you jewish?

His children will be confused mixed bastard that will likely adopt judaism during their teenage year to "find themselves".

Don't worry, do what is right for you and your people.
The forces in play are far too vast for one individual to sway, even the rise of autocrats isn't up to the autocrats, they always need the right environment, the right paradigm to rise to power.
Napoléon couldn't have existed in any other time but the Révolution, for example.

No, whether the world descend into subhumanisation or not is not up to any one of us. Personally, my bet are placed on the east asians, though China's ties to Africa is worrying for the next century.

Qui vivra verra ( not the Europeans ).

Genetically, to some degree.
Race mixed? Pure Ashkenazis are 75% euro and I doubt he's pure. His kids don't have to know about this.
Fuck, anyone can turn to Judaism to "find themselves", it's not a reason to not try and be in your nations standards. If you believe convert and raise your kids Christian, if they turn to Judaism you tried your best. Not to mention the religion passes through the mother.

My family came to America about 130 years ago. Through work ethic and perseverance we are living the most prosperous lives in our family's history that my ancestors could only dream about.

I don't want my family's history to end there, and I don't want to see the country we owe it to crumble because of some psychotics.

Do away with them too. Theyre own kind fucked it up for them. So theres stigma. Just gas them all

>You cannot be a patriot and religiously Jewish in any place but Israel.
Technically, Napoléon made it possible in France. You take a french name, keep quiet about your faith, worship whatever you want to worship in private and you will be fine.

Though nowadays we've hordes of inbred muslims that want to eat jews alive so I wouldn't suggest them to come over here.

Of course it's technically possible, but it's not patriotic in my opinion. A part of assimilation is religious.

I love redpilled black women desu