Lmao why did larry wilmore flip the fuck out. he totally lost his cool

lmao why did larry wilmore flip the fuck out. he totally lost his cool

youtube.com/watch?v=3cDLflyQ8TA

>getting trolled this hard on tv

Did Larry slip Milo a foot long after this?

>trolled
You realize in real life "trolling" isn't a thing. When you insult adults IRL it's not the same

>You realize in real life "trolling" isn't a thing.

it is when milo does it because he's a professional troll.

everything he says is satire or something to just make you mad

he got triggered

>You know what FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK DONALD DRUMPF AND FUCK YOU MILO

holy shit I think Wilmore may have crossed the line a bit

he's a dumb nigger

it would have been very interesting to see a conversation between Larry and Milo without Bill Maher, the other guests, and the crowd interfering every 10 seconds.

That was the wimpiest "go fuck yourself" I've ever heard

Larry Wilmore told Milo to "fuck himself" because he knew it would make for a good soundbite that twitter/reddit/facebook normies and the mainstream media would fawn over for the next few days.

>Buzzfeed: Larry Wilmore just TOTALLY destroyed alt right neo nazi on TV

Think about it, when was the last time anyone talked about Larry Wilmore? His show got cancelled, he's a complete failure struggling to remain relevant. On the other hand, Milo is in the news 24/7, his mere presence is causing literal riots, and his book is already a #1 bestseller on Amazon.

Wilmore just started a fight with Milo for publicity, nothing more.

>mfw they start to attack wilmore for gay bashing

dubs for truth

Lol Wilmore tried to lecture milo on beibg gay.

>Faggot: "Trannies are mentally ill, rape and molest women and little girls in bathrooms
>Larry Wilmore: "People said the same thing about gay people in bathrooms in the 80's and 90's (in fact being gay was actually literally considered a mental disease)."
>Faggot: "Transgender people commit a lot of sexual crimes."
>Larry Wilmore: "Based on what statistics (there is none)."
>Faggot: "Uhhh, I don't know.... Bill I.... I c-can't have a discussion with these stupid and low IQ people."
>Larry Wilmore: " You can go fuck yourself."

>Sup Forums: "XD lefties so triggered, based MILO"

Gay white man haven't been a protected group for a while.

fucking retarded american shows with their retarded crowds. Pls be quieeeeeet.

Perfectly put.

Milo is a degenerate false flagging leftist uber driving redditor.

he was just trying to be outrageous as to trigger people like OP and it worked

milo is nothing more than a political perez hilton

im not a huge fan of either of them but leslie jones is undeniably illiterate.

destiny the sc2 professional player said that when milo asked for "higher iq guests" milo meant whites. destiny claims that the term "higher iq" is a dog whistle for racists.

Niggers shouldn't have any opinions on anything, let alone on TV.

lol at how much cognitive dissonance the alt right has to support this fucking faggot

he probably wanted to suck larry's dick and call him daddy

Holy shit, they're still """defending""" public restrooms?

well shit you are right. Muslims are the new gay people which is hilarious given their attitudes towards gays

>milo is nothing more than a political perez hilton
Quite literally. Perez Hilton actually stalks Milo's Facebook page. Evidently jealous that Milo has taken his shtick and is doing it in a more lucrative field

What's Sally Kohn laughing about on the right?

reddit

>racists shouldn't have any opinions on anything

ftfy

imagine getting reeled that easy. Fucking hell I mean look at him, he's wearing a pearl necklane, make up yet says transgender are mentally ill. Fucking obvious he's a professional wind up merchant

milo is literally sucking larry wilmores dick right this very moment

>insult someone's intelligence
>they tell you to fuck off
>"TRIGGERED!!1!""

jesus fucking christ

hurrr durrr

IT WASNT EVEN ON TV

it was on overtime on fucking youtube that nobody cares about

>t. Ledditor trying to fit in

>larry wilmore says "go fuck yourself"
>lel he has no argument
>poster points out alt-rghts rampant hypocrisy
>REDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDIT

>Milo's only response to criticism is to smugly call everyone else stupid
>Larry tells him to fuck off, like any normal person would
I don't see anything wrong with that

What are you doing here?

I wish I had become a comedian, it's literally never been easier to do that job. Just make sure to inject plenty of left wing politics/commentary into your act and then tell people to go fuck themselves on current affairs talk shows for automatic cheers and applause.

>everything he says is satire

Bullshit.. That nigga really believes his nonsense.

muslims that hate gays aren't REAL muslims!!!!!!!!!

What is it with liberals and throwing out common sense in the window when it comes to dealing with conservatives?

This. It was fucking EPIC XD

fucking retard

Milo really deserved that first "fuck you".
The others, not really.

Telling someone to go to reddit just because they don't agree with your edgy contrarian beliefs is not an argument and staying your echo chamber doesn't make you right.

Can't even debate someone. xD go back 2 reddit.

Turn 18 or at least graduate high school before you talk about political or social issues.

christ you really have to go backi

The whole thing was just cringeworthy to watch, including Bill's sit-down interview bit with Milo. Milo played the flamboyant faggot thing way too hard which was annoying as fuck. He clearly got in over his head more than once over the course of the show, but even more annoying was the fact that Bill and his low-IQ buddies would practically never let Milo finish a sentence (despite the literally-who in the OP shouting Milo down for interrupting him, hypocrisy much).

Sometimes I like Milo. Rarely, I like Maher. All I got from watching any of this, however, was an overwhelming urge to curb stomp each and every person involved. So much self-involved posturing from all sides and absolutely no real discussion or debate.

I'm not really sure why I expected any better.

>Everytime Milo tries to talk
>SHUT THE FUCK UP LMAO

What a shit show, how about letting the guest talk

Is Milo gay?

i browse reddit, does that trigger you?

Nah. Just letting you know you don't belong here.

Anyone else notice that Milo cited a study that says that trans people are "involved" in sexual assaults more? That includes when they are the victims. What a dumb cunt.

not an argument

I think you're lost new friend. You're looking for /r/thedonald. Oh wait I mean-

MILO WAS SIMPLY EPIC! HE TOTALLY TROLLED PWNED THEM SO HARD LAWL XD! MAGA

Milo exclusively gets fucked by niggers

at least i belong in real life

I don't even know how to navigate the website or have an account. You're still dodging confrontation by spouting your "g2 reddit memes". I've probably been here on Sup Forums longer than you. Not like that's anything to brag about.

Seriously what the fuck are you doing here?

What's so bad about browsing reddit?

Triggering your salty little ass.

this. Milo came across as the obnoxious and immature kid in a table of adults. milo has a lot of great stuff on youtube though that has changed my view on stuff. but at a point, you can only knock down the sjw strawman so many times.

nothing so long as you don't become infected with reddit of the mind

picking on insecure alrt right cucks

I've been here since 2010. What are you doing here? You probably just came here last year from YLYL youtube video or some shit, because you saw how edgy Sup Forums was. You can go to Sup Forums or Sup Forums or play minecraft or something. Maybe you will find people with similar IQ's to talk to.

How are you supposed to have a meaningful debate when you are in front of a live audience that cannot shut the fuck up.

Being a nigger

(You)

>Sup Forums buttblasted that their coal burning poster boy got anally annihilated by the rest of the cast

What is Nathan for You or Andy Kaufman

Sup Forums doesn't like milo you dumb newfag

Well at least you know you're reddit scum

Like him or not he's your poster boy matey

(You)

why are lefties so autistic?

They live with their parents.

do you know no one will care when you die? you might as well get it over with. you have no place in this world.

Pretty much how I feel. Milo has turned up the outrageous faggot act to 11 and I don't think there's any need. It's impossible to tell when he's being serious now and he didn't manage to put across any convincing ideas at all during the entire appearance.

Destiny should stick to being a manchild and playing video games designed for 12 year olds 10 hours a day.

>knows what reddit is and isn't

You know where you need to go back to.

>Milo came across as the obnoxious and immature kid in a table of adults
>table of adults
I wouldn't go that far. More like Milo was the obnoxious and immature 12 year old at a table of equally obnoxious and immature 15 year olds who felt like adults comparatively. The only guy at the table who showed any semblance of dignity and self-restraint was that Jack Kingston fella.

>Let me finish my thought please.
>Enthusiastic clapping
Do Americans really do this?

telling someone to fuck off is flipping out?

I'm starting to think Milo is controlled opposition there to make any liberals whining about muh evil russian hackors and the patriarchy look sensible.

FINDS

reddit

Milo is just another Jew who has sniffed out a money making opportunity.

>You murrican, you little fruity cake bitch fagboi?
>N-no...
>THEN SHUT YER TRAP YOU FUCKING INBRED HOMO LIMEY COCKSUCKER!

>15 minute standing ovation

Is this how american talk shows usually go?

Is say wilmore and milo were the two biggest retards there. Maher is a faggot but at least he was trying to understands milos pov at the start, but milo wouldn't say anything serious and just spouted dumb shit like how he doesn't hire gays. The other two guests were atleast knowledgeable and had government experience. Unsurprisingly tho, they barely got to talk over the two attentionwhores.

>knows which letters he needs to type in which order to get the word reddit

You have to go back.

Reddit

You guys are so cute

This.

It should be 100 percent clear now that Milo has no intention to do anything but to sell books and cause outrage. All he did on Real Time was play up his unfunny faggotry 10x.

It's just surprising how bad this was:

>Milo interrupting absolutely everyone with his terrible humor
>Lib guests rehashing Trump Russia memes
>Guests calling each other either Nazi or low IQ retards

This shit made the Affleck episode a Sagan episode by comparison.

reddit

Reddit

reddit

Reddit

What did, uh, lol what did he mean by uh mean by this?