HELP Aryan Danish Girl Too Clingy

I recently had sex with a qt from Denmark. An easy 8.5 or 9 like pic related.

During the afterglow I was talking to her and she immediately went clingy and started talking about how she wanted to buy a house in coastal Istanbul, and that maybe we should live together etc.

Now according to the shit you guys always claim, this is degenerate behavior. But this girl is upper class, father drives a fucking Bentley and she still wants this. Why? Not that I am self loathing or anything but why would she feel the urge to move in with me, or take things seriously all of a sudden? After all the Sup Forums brainwashing that this Aryan über-qt would never in a million years fall for a roach like myself, its quite enigmatic to me.

Analysis notes:
- No, she doesn't have daddy issues, she's on awesome terms with him.
- It's not "muh dick" either, I'm barely 6.5 inches.

Make a baby with her you fag.

Marry that bitch. Have many white babies.

Good job bro

T.hispanic guy dating blonde cutie

>- No, she doesn't have daddy issues, she's on awesome terms with him.
>but she does, you just dont see whatkind

itt: things that never happened

Does the whole purpose of my existence have to be making whiter children?

Sometimes I think you guys may be literally insane.

It's time to breed and start family like a alpha male, faggot.

Inb4 muh freedom
Muh young life
Muh mgtow
Muh virginity
Muu dick

>white

She's using you.

>things that never happened

dream on, turkroach.

So much bait in one post.

Not saying this never happens but it obviously didn't happen to you.

>my life is miserable and lonely so everyone else's must be

No, retard. Make white women have shitskin babies and then turn them into Jihadis.

Since she's interested in a roach we can deduce that she's "one of those girls". She's obviously a huge stupid whore. What's going to happen is that you're going to get tired of her shit and when you try to fix her she'll only get worse and then you'll either punch her til you kill her like the shitskin you are or she'll leave you for someone else

Don't fall for the bleach meme. It always ends in divorce and a mongrel child who grows up with emotional issues and no father or it ends with the woman getting killed

>inches
Amerifag on a proxy detected.

Amazing novel, too bad none of it is true, not even the part where you claim your dick is 6.5...more like 3.5 erect, amirite?

I feel you man.

Same thing with white girls here in the states.

Especially if you are the first brother to put the pipe to her.

Almost after cumming the skank talks about how she wants to dred out her hair or get some skank azz queen of spades tat or shit.

Worst is talking about how she hopes she has a chocolate baby to help end the racism

That's about the time I leave.

Sure you did roach.

Marry your own women.

Why don't you post even a hint of proof, roachy?

how much disposable income do you have? You will need a lot.

You don't have to read this thread, turbovirgin, if you think its bullshit you may leave.

Don't make it your lonely life's mission to prove somebody else didn't have sex. Sadder than sad t.b.h.