FEMINIST SEES THE ERROR OF HER WAYS IN THE RED PILL - NOW ONLINE

>When feminist filmmaker Cassie Jaye sets out to document the mysterious and polarizing world of the Men’s Rights Movement, she begins to question her own beliefs. Jaye had only heard about the Men’s Rights Movement as being a misogynist hate-group aiming to turn back the clock on women’s rights, but when she spends a year filming the leaders and followers within the movement, she learns the various ways men are disadvantaged and discriminated against. The Red Pill challenges the audience to pull back the veil, question societal norms, and expose themselves to an alternate perspective on gender equality, power and privilege.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLzeakKC6fE

Is Sup Forums ready to take the RED PILL?

thepiratebay.org/torrent/17011917/The_Red_Pill-HD.mp4

Is this the beginning of a new era of pro-male documentaries?

Is feminism finally going to die?

>DUDE making the exact same thread complete with the same image multiple times a day to harvest those (you)s XD
what did he mean by this?

it worked for sam hyde

Oh boy

is she a retarded?

>a retarded?

no, you are

o

Why do men's rights have to be advanced only in opposition to women's rights? Aren't you just doing the same dumbfuck shit feminists do?

If you're talking about men's rights you shouldn't even mention feminism

>why do worker's rights have to be advanced only in opposition to capitalists?

The fact that you're asking such a stupid question shows that you have no idea what women's or men's rights movements are even about.

>Aren't you just doing the same dumbfuck shit feminists do?

no. it is a response to an attack.

Feminism died in the late 1990's. Now it is just a collection of disparate political activist groups that seek to punish some and give special treatment to others based not on gender but on political affiliation.

>If you're talking about men's rights you shouldn't even mention feminism

Dumbest post ITT.

I've just finished marathoning it and it's the best thing to show to normies. The babby's first red pill.

Time has NOT been kind.

>equality has never been more controversial

Really white women?

Would be difficult when they come to shout over them at conferences and speaking engagements. Or when women oriented lobbies fight new legislation.

If a group is doing everything in it's power to take rights away from you, then yes opposing them is part of secruing your rights.

>GEEZ all feminists want is for any woman to say any man raped her and get him arrested and imprisoned for life with no evidence or trial why are you so obsessed with them clearly you just hate women.

>Why do men's rights have to be advanced only in opposition to women's rights?

Can you give an example of this?

>If you're talking about men's rights you shouldn't even mention feminism

Yes you do, because feminist rhetoric has a impact on how men´s rights are perceived.

The juggs on the pregnant feminist in this doc, by gawd.

I'd fuck the shit out of that bitch

This looks fake
Her head is way too big

obv. false flag...

disgusting really, this place is getting filled with pol shit by the hour, what happens when you don't stomp them out. them along with jewtube kiddies.

Stay mad, tumblr

Seems like the only short side of the stick for men is alimony in divorce(and that's usually only for the uber rich anyway), and women really only have to worry about child care and proper materntity leave(which is a company by company basis and should be decided on by the woman before she starts working when she knows she wants to have a kid as well). MRA's and Feminists seem to always have a bunch of nitpicky "us vs them" loud talking points with one or 2 actual real issues they occasionally bring up. Am I right? I've literally never seen any sensible arguments regarding gender related """rights""" that are at stake other than the ones i mentioned, everything else is just empty angry rethoric against "the other side".

She actually came out or at least appeared to be as more logical or levelheaded than this fucking turbokike.

I dunno, men being most fatalities in the work place, etc, etc, seems pretty bad.

>MRA propaganda

Baby boys still lack the right to not have their genitals mutilated at birth.

>and that's usually only for the uber rich anyway
what, le JUST man isn't the only guy on alimony you know

Lol

OY VEY GOYIM ISNT MENS RIGHTS JUST WHITE NATIONALISM

yeah that kike needs to go in an oven.

Wow antisemitism? Not cool

I really hate that redpilling is strictly associated with MRA bullshit.
Yes, MGTOW and men's rights are part of the red pill but it is a small part of the red pill.
We'll never get a real documentary about what actually being red pilled is because normies won't be able to handle and the (((keepers))) will have it shut down.

>MGTOW

Those people are Jew-controlled. Pure divide and conquer victims.

Men do more risky jobs? Still doesn't seem rights related to me, you can always not do that job. Also, those risky jobs usually come with really good pay and benefits, so the equal exchange seems fair.

kek

Sure, but Alimony isn't even an option under a certain tax bracket(child support is mandatory of course, and that's debateable on how well that is handled), Average joes don't even have to worry about it. Additionally, if you have an even halfway competent lawyer you can get a reasonable settlement on that. The only reason the JUST memers are so vigilante is because a lot of the uber rich get in bad divorces, already don't handle their money well, then end up broke as shit because they were talentless hacks in the first place and it was never meant to be.

what's "lol" or "kek" about that.

They're just cutfags trying to suppress their trauma.

Babbies don't have rights

Why is it always torpedo dongers who start this fight? Are they perpetually upset and women laughing their asses off when they pull their under roos down?

Kek what a big red retard.

Baby girls do. It's illegal to mutilate a girls genitals.

BIG RED

STANDING BY

>useless actress makes movie about cucks

everything
>cutting off foreskin is comparable to clitorectomy
'ok'

>it's not mutilation if my greatest ally said so
good
goy

Actually come to think of it, is the MRA """"movement"""" even real or is it like the alt right, just shit posters on the innernet that the media picked up on because it's something to talk about? Like i've never seen nor heard about rallys, meetings, no leaders going on interviews, or anything.

I never said anything regarding which was worse or anything related to that.

They're both wrong. Why can't they both be illegal. Even if one is worse why does that make it perfectly ok or encouraged to do the other.

>if I can use a scary word to describe it it's bad

it is what it is

it's not though, it's a simple medical procedure that medical society says you can take or leave, but complications might happen later in life, and it's easier to clean. it's that simple.

>The Red Pill: Part 2
Make it happen user or shut the fuck up and stop complaining

this finally came out?
kek, its been years

People really just need to teach kids that life isn't fair, and that it never will be. Sometimes it will go your way, other times it will take a big steamy shit on your chest. You just got to roll with it and not drag people down to your level when it's not going your way.

why can't we just cut off all the toes, it's easier to clean lmao

and let's just do it when they can't refuse

>it's easier to clean
no

Nobody who is educated is a feminist or actually believes men have privilege in society. All it takes is not obsessing about yourself for a while to take in what's happening. It's just blatantly worse to be a man across the country. All men are treated fairly equally, but women are treated "more fair" if you compare them to men. This isn't up for debate, even the laws of the country favor women.
and I'd be okay with it if they acknowledged it, instead of screaming that they want equal treatment, then sobbing that they need special treatment.

Welp, that might be the dumbest analogy i've ever seen on this website.

No, society doesn't tell YOU to take it or leave it. They tell you to inflict it onto helpless newborn boys before they have any possible chance to decide for themselves, then relies on propaganda, lies and cultural manipulation to make people think it's normal to to in turn do it to their own sons when they grow up.

It's a human rights violation and I can only assume you're trolling if you say otherwise.

facts hold no place in feminism guys, there's no point in any of this, because they're not aiming for any one real goal, there is no win condition. as soon as you prove them wrong about one thing, they change to a different topic, over and over and over. it gets them attention, which is what girlbrains crave

define 'educated'

no seriously why not? because the kikes didn't tell you to? well, your time will come whitey

how would it be easier to clean without toes you retard

less things to clean, DUH

>big red

Wait, she actually calls herself that?

is there an interview with that hugh mungus or zarna joshi?

>nobody who is educated if a feminist
Then why are so many people with doctorates and higher education feminists?
>inb4 le liberul brainwashing

>It's just blatantly worse to be a man across the country
Oh woe is the man who has entire systems of government,business, and education set up for him with the majority of those people in power acting on his behalf

better analogy would be cutting off earlobes

that's not 'easier'

for you

>man who has entire systems of government,business, and education set up for him with the majority of those people in power acting on his behalf
Literally none of that is true. Men might hold the majority of positions of power but they don't use that power to help other men, they screw over other men in favor of helping women.

Women are birth pods. Nothing more, nothing less.

They have no other use.

t. all life on earth

it's from seeing it in all those shoops and videos

I want to fuck Cassie Jay

>Why is it always torpedo dongers who start this fight?
It was the cutfags laughing at the idea of babies getting their dick cut.

where do you think you are?

>he thinks that men in power don't want to use that power to help themselves
Wow, that it the most retarded statement I've read all month. Congrats

you "she" was born a man right?

It's not a human rights violation you nerd, it's proven medical science and some people decide it's either A. not worth the risk or B. worth it because its "more natural". The doctor tells the parents "Hey phimosis exists, if you want to maybe pay for the surgery later, that's up to you, also it's pretty painful for the child" then they make the decision based on that. it seems very reasonable to me. Parents make many medical decisions on behalf of their children for what THEY perceive is going to be the best for them.

>tfw Trump won because of libtard feminazis

That's because you're strawmanning what I said in order to intentionally ignore the actual meaning.

When a man becomes a judge, he doesn't use that power to give other men lighter sentences on crimes and women harsher ones. He does the exact opposite. He punishes other men harder and gives women free passes.

If 1 man is at the top of a system, 1 million women are below him, and then 999,999 men are below the women, that's not a system that favors men just because 1 man happens to be at the top.

Cool. I'm expecting a daughter and I don't want her to grow up and get breast cancer so I'm gonna have the tissue on her chest cut off the day she's born so she can't get it. It's not a human rights violation because I'm her parent. Plus it looks nicer that way.

>phimosis
What the shit? Teach your child proper dick cleaning technique like how fucking puritan/cuck can America get?

>All it takes is not obsessing about yourself to see what's happening
This is like asking a woman to stop breathing.

>Big Red

KEK

mens rights? wtf is that shit?

people upset they cant rape thier wife anymore?

Women need breasts to feed their children. Foreskin isn't nearly as important.

>It seems very reasonable to me to mutilate a person without even waiting for them to be able to form their own opinions, it's just a medical decision broooo!
Billions of people do just fine without getting cut, it should entirely be a decision a person makes on their own, not anyone elses.

The fact that were even debating this conversation is just prime evidence of just how fucked men are by society to where you can literally cut pieces of them off and have some idiot like you arguing how it's perfectly okay and understandable to mutilate a child.

That wouldnt be preventive because breast tissue will grow back during the life time. Also men can get breast cancer.
Phimosis isn't a hygiene issue, it's more genetic and developmental

Nope, I'm her parent I'm doing what I believe is best for her and that's that. It can't be a human rights violation because of those things.

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't want her to ever have to deal with getting stubbed toes or hangnails, so I'm gonna have her arms and legs amputated off. It's what I think is best for her. Oh and I wouldn't want her to ever deal with seeing ugly things, I'm gonna have some acid poured in her eyes to blind her. As long as I think I'm doing whats best for her and I'm her parent this is all OK. Your own words told me so.

As much as I disagree with the feminazis, the feminist movement isn't really that bad of a thing.

The men's rights movement is probably the most hypocritical thing I've ever heard of.

>Lmao we should just cut out appendixes and tonsils at birth because there could be complications later

> I'm doing what I believe is best for her and that's that.

you can believe all you want, unless you have research that says cutting your daughters breasts off at a young age prevents breast cancer then you sound mentally ill

if sure we would if the surgeries weren't so invasive

THIS
Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people and fuck men's rights

I don't like the term feminst in this discussion for symetrical reasons. If you use the term MRA you should also use the term FRA.

t.autist

except must cut men are fine or indifferent about it

>all that projection

It's a medical decision based off of years of science that has been proven. Why do you care so much about a flap of skin?

I was going to post this but he beat me to it. What you posted is literally WHY doctors give you the option for circumsicion at birth.

t. (((man)))

I don't think you understand.
I. AM. HER. PARENT. And I'm doing what I think is best. That makes it ok to cut off any part of her body I want. She doesn't NEED breasts or arms or legs or eyes.