Weave your meme magic

This is a specific thread for practicing meme magic.

Let's go.

Hillary and the forces of darkness threatening the immediate future will lose. She will be stopped yet, and Trump will win.

Let it be the will of KEK

Jesus will defeat Islam and heal our degeneracy.

pls no bully

there is no god

only kek

the digits will it
and the digits will that i am he

trips make this true

The magic is weak tonight, focus guys.

There will be a HAPPENING next week in the US
this event will play a significant roll in shaping the US election result

this is dark friend

consider the path you are on

ALSO THIS SHIT LOOKS LIKE AMATEUR HOUR

wouldn't the chaos candidate be Hillary tho?

Guys this isn't funny anymore. I just realized I have a shrine to KEK in my beach house. I'm s-scared...

>

|>0U8L3S C0M3 22 M3

Hillary shalt be charged to death, thy guilt is led by the now-non-existing messages, kek be-wills it!

Almighty Lord God, His express Image Jesus Christ, and by the power of the Holy spirit I beseech you O Lord! Move with power and Authority O' Mighty Lord against the powers of Darkness and the unclean spirits of wickedness! I pray for Protection and your Blessings 1st for my country and then for Donald J. Trump! Bless his acention to power in America. Lord, please throw down Hillary Clinton and her evil kind. Lord I know you shall be victorious in Your Day, but even so Lord, let us see your power now. Let the evil ones taste the fear of the Lord. Let the faithful know you answer all righteous prayers! In the matchless name of Jesus Christ I pray! Amen!

No such animal as magic. This is pure evolution.

Everyone shitposts until something springs to life on its own.

Behold the dubs of the true faith!

Deus Vult!

Trump 4 lyfe

This is the kind of shit that will snowball into a digital secret society in fifty years.
People practicing strange repetitive rituals that make no sense on face value

trump will win the election

there is no alternative. The worshippers of kek (blessed be his name) have done his bidding. The meme magic he hath bestowed upon us all secured trump (there is only one true prophet) the party nomination

that is only the beginning. We have used this power to such a degree that, in fact, all divergent universes have been memed out of existence. There is only one path that remains.

Thus is the word of kek thy God

The foul corruption of the Clinton Foundation will burst forth and be exposed to the light of day. Hillary will be indicted and drop out of the race. Donald J. Trump will be the next president. Praise Kek!

No killery

Clinton will lose.

Clinton will be gone

>Based Dali painting in a Kek thread
DEUS VULT

This thread does not please kek.

World peace.

CLINTON 4 PRISON

He walks among us. Fuil don dia fhuil.

at what cost?

Checked

Also, world peace means Clinton is in prison.

Kek is the savior of our nation, and He has destroyed past civilizations.

Tread wisely with Kek. He is rooting for us, and Trump's victory in the fall.

PAX BRITANNICA + AMERICANA LADS

No, it means Clinton dead

Fuck off you christcuck there is no room for your kike demon here. This is a thread for the true master of the universe KEK. So say we all.

Praise be to Kek!
May you bring light into our forsaken world!

>Chad/Romania is there thrice

You cannot force meme magic nor bend the will of kek, kek will do what kek wills.

Unless it's kek appreciation thread, stop this forced meme magic threads, they don't work.

>(MUNICH, Germany) A recently discovered photograph has been released by a team of archaeologists that appears to show a young Donald Trump snapping a photo Hitler, with what appears to be a strange frog creature miraculously appearing on the film exposure. Scientists studying the photo have been baffled by its discovery and are quoted as saying "Lord Kek has risen. Chaos will now reign supreme in the arena of man. There is no stopping it."

im on a cross country tour right now and i picked up a kek necklace to hopefully spread our lords will across the nation

kek's will be done

Kek will grant me

>fresh pussy
>trump presidency
>endless riches

amen

Can anybody meme this up?

I OFFER THIS RARE PEPE FOR YOU LORD KEK

MEME MAGIC GUIDE OUR WORLD

Trump Koalas

Yes someone meme this

Homosexuality is the true redpill

Fug

pretty dank

This can still be salvaged.

Only 2D traps.

youre a fucking gigantic faggot

It's a milk shop directly South West of the town clock that appears to be at a few seconds before 3 o'clock. The shop also appears to be in front of what appears to be some kind of church, or a building that would require crosses to be on it. Also, there is some kind of rat creature running from the north that is stuck on the fountain retaining wall. There also is a miner that looks like a pig to the South East of the fountain. Also at the base of the fountain there is a 12 pointed star, which usually signifies "Completeness".

There could be a lot to be said about this picture but I don't know much about the game. I want to say that the town may have something about completing the story in the game, something about workers being set free from their labors and possibly fighting against some type of scourge that comes from above?

So... When the rats are stuck at the wall, the work of the laboring man will be done before the days end and those will be free to rejoice with milk and bread in the holy fathers name?

I play fast and lose with the power. Trump will lose, Islam takes over.

Trump will save Canada

Thats pretty good from just analyzing a random screen shot man.

annex leaf

Holy shit no dubs in the whole thread. You really can't force it like that

Trump will read this thread

All who worship the God of Abraham will provide the sacrifices for Lord Kek's emergence into our plane of existence on the Day of the Croak. Normie blood will flow through the cities and countryside like a crimson river, reshaping this imperfect world into one suitable for the Frog.

Praise Kek!

Best

Meme magic isn't real, repeating digits are meaningless and without value.

Meme Magic is real, but has nothing to do with repeating digits.

Hillary will bring chaos upon this world.

What makes you think KEK would ever stop her?

REQUESTING the copyPasta of the instructions on how to be a meme magician, how to create memes via free software etc.

Republican Jesus

Is the way.

Kek wields meme magic to the worthy, not to those who ask

Weak thread is weak.

Wales wins Euro, Trump gets elected.

Kek here,
Thanks man.

By the way Hilary wins presidency, only to bring total destruction from this retched earth.

Digits confirm Clinton presidency

Shills have no power here

KEK VULT

All hail kek!!!! All hail qek!!! All hail cuk!!!

The west shall rise again...

The west is doomed?

Fug

I only pray to kek for a future I can believe in

T R U M P
H
U
M
P

cross board checkem

>illary will be indicted and drop out of the race. Donald J. Trump will be the next president. Praise Kek!

it must not stop there, the rest of the followers of Seth must be humiliated and disgraced, so their houses will not bring similar troubles to us again for some time

Weaving Hillary into prison. I offer this oc slut as my offering

where to cop kek statuette?

See what is to be seen, for kek wills it.

Let me see what I can do

xheck these

ᵐᵉᵐᵉ

Kek may be with us after all. All hail
Kek

Let these digits reflect keks will. Keke be with you

Witnessed.
Show us more meme magic, meme magician.

epic fail senpai.

well qeked my friend

checked

thats some pretty dank energy ur puttin off m80

Maybe if I include a picture, my meme magic will be made manifest...

I only serve him, who knows what he will grant me this time

If this gets dubs or trips shillary's arrest is announced tuesday

Sweet blessings be upon him always

Gays are not allowed to suck cocks anymore

Texas