SOON

Less than two years and he’ll be eligible for release lads

Other urls found in this thread:

appgateway.drc.ohio.gov/OffenderSearch
appgateway.drc.ohio.gov/OffenderSearch/Search/Details/A719252?enc=|Parramore|Kyle||||All||Name|-1|10|
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FLORIDA MAN
L
O
R
I
D
A

M
A
N

>snitching on yourself
WEW

how long was his serving time?

I thought he was already free

i don't think he is allowed to come here anymore

That is the face of a 24 year old.

He was sentenced to 4 years 11 months.
With good behavior he gets out on 7/27/2019

He's out on probation nigga

tfw he'll be buff as fuck and tattoo'd up.

>I'm older than him

He looks older than 35. JUST

We had a thread when he was released
He's already out

He's out, goddamnit.

Did you miss his homecoming threads?

He's out and probably shitposting among us RIGHT NOW

Nah. He threatened a school online- I'm almost certain monitored internet use was one of the conditions for his early release

>almost certain

>the vast majority of people posting on this website right now weren't here when he went to jail
how do i move on from here lads

>moving on

>how do i move on from here lads
going to jail, la

you dont
just wait for this place to finally go down one day

Who is he?

pls hapen soon

The worst part of it all is that I'll still be here :.(...

>Literally got released months ago

When will plebbit leave? They've grossly overstayed their welcome.

Dude that happened in 2014, don't act like you're an oldfag for being here three years

Kek

wtf? I thought he was already out. We need to write his warden a letter, he did nothing wrong

Fuck that's a rough sentence for a bit of banter. I mean what he did was bad but really, I'm sure a couple of months in jail plus some counseling would have been sufficient. Anyway though, I found his inmate record and he appears to have finished his sentence in July.

appgateway.drc.ohio.gov/OffenderSearch

appgateway.drc.ohio.gov/OffenderSearch/Search/Details/A719252?enc=|Parramore|Kyle||||All||Name|-1|10|

Dear Spartans, I can't believe how fast things move on the outside. I saw a tranny once when I was a kid, but now they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a bop. The parole board got me into this halfway house called "Reddit" and a job bagging groceries at Publix. It's hard work and I try to keep up, but my bald scalp hurts most of the time. I don't think the moderator likes me very much. Sometimes after work, I go to the park and feed the trolls. I keep thinking moot might just show up and say hello, but he never does. I hope wherever he is, he's doin' okay and makin' new friends. I have trouble sleeping at night. I have bad dreams of the Rays failing. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am. Maybe I should get on my laptop and make threats on Sup Forums again so they send me home. I could post cp while I was at it, sort of like a bonus. I guess I'm too old for that sort of nonsense anymore. I don't like it here. I'm tired of being afraid all the time. I've decided not to stay. I doubt they'll kick up any fuss. Not for an old tripfag like me. P.S. Tell the janitor I'm sorry I shitposted on Sup Forums. No hard feelings.

he threatened to blow up a school or something right?
that's not just banter la

why do I keep coming back to this place?

11/10

remember when it was revealed he was literally a janitor

remember when i banged your mum?

LMAO he's the age of my youngest brother
White people age like shit

>26 years old

>Race: white
but he's the jewiest looking cunt ever, why is this allowed

>that hair
>26

>tfw started going here in 2008 with the Euros
>mfw I've been here for 10 years next year

Lmao. Have you ever seen an old spic? They look like absolute trash. There's plenty of white people who look fine at old age, you're just picking some fat bald dweeb to make a point.

Not sure why I replied to a
>wetback

Why would he put a religion in his race? Some Jews are white, some are Arab

and that's what american "food" does to you, kids

>jailed for shitposting
literally a legend

I have been here since 09, and then think about all the people who have been here for a couple more years than me.

during undergrad at USF i worked as a tutor in the library - i used to see lexplorer with the other custodians outside the restrooms from time to time

pretty sure i've even posted about it on Sup Forums once or twice