Justice League is trash

>How does this news make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moron_(psychology)
fortressofsolitude.co.za/comicbook-com-rig-best-2016-poll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>He told me BvS was bad

So he was wrong. JL will be fine, I'm sure the action will blow Russoshit out of the water.

>franchise is 3 movies in, includes 3 bad movies
>5th movie in franchise is going to be bad
>news

All capeshit is trash so I'm not surprised. The Dark Knight is the only capeshit that had any redeeming qualities.

I have no faith in DCU either, tried everyone but Suicide Squad and turned off more than I finished

is this meme not over yet?

>The Dark Knight is the only capeshit that had any redeeming qualities.

Like what?

The movie will be good. One guy told me and he predicted Trump's presidency.

Which, pretending BvS was bad or the Russos are good?

sets, story, actors who gave a fuck, direction, etc

the exact opposite of both.

The themes of terror and justice were literally to deep for you.

fake news

*alternative facts

Any movies with this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moron_(psychology)
As main characters?

It's not autism, read carefully.

>no, this isn't BS
>yes, it could turn out to be BS
which is it?

So libcucks will cry some more. Who cares. If it's anything like BvS it's going to be awesome.

Yes I unironically like BvS, sue me

>capeshit threads in a nutshell
Pic related

And here come the drones to defend it in 3... 2... 1...

>How does this news make you feel?

Who are you quoting?

I'm hoping for a full reboot
And we'll never see again an extremely skinny actresses playing heroines like Wonder Woman
It has to hurt hard in the ego and in the pocket of these idiots.

say what you want about the cringy batman voice and the stiff awkward fight scenes. Nolans movies had theme, heart, and a story. Bruce Wayne has a character arc in every movie, Nolan actually uses establishing shots, we understand the characters motivations, it's not just a big CGI piece of crap, Nolan actually used miniatures, models, and practical effects. They're fine movies and they will always be fine movies. But they're kinda weak as Batman movies.

good

They are literally pathetic at this point fortressofsolitude.co.za/comicbook-com-rig-best-2016-poll/

>Green Lantern is crap
Ask him if Dr.Strange is crap.

I'm sure if you liked Man of Steel and BvS, you'll like Justice League. But majority of people + critics will hate JL. And the box office will suffer because of it. Probably a very steep decline on the second weekend.

From there. The DCEU will probably be rebooted. I have this funny feeling that they're waiting for Justice League to tank before they pull the plug. They're holding out a sliver of hope, just incase it turns out to be good.

>majority of people

this makes no sense, Batman v Superman was amazing? Did he make a typo?

>Marvel has yet to make a bad film
Nice meme-reality you got going on there
I guess Iron Man 3, Age of Ultron, Civil War and Dr Strange don't exist in your world...

dr strange was decent

>Justice League is trash

is anyone surprised by this?

I'm with you on that, Zack can do no wrong (besides sucker punch)

>besides sucker punch
disney shill detected

>actors who gave a fuck
Except the 2 core characters Batman and Alfred
>direction
Explain.

I liked Watchmen and BvS. I doubt Justice League will be the straw that breaks the camel's back. I can't imagine what it's like to dislike these movies.

>we need to compete with the MCU, let's rush the movie
>OMG WHY DO OUR RUSHED MOVIES KEEP SUCKING

>rush up
>4 movies before initial crossover
>2 of which are origin stories and 2 are tie-ins to it
When will rush meme die? Just because they don't follow marlel formula doesn't mean they rushing it.

It's rushed garbage
>When will rush meme die?
when you accept reality

I accepted reality, they aren't rushed and they are good movies.

They are rushed and trash

The avengers happened then the DC rush happened that's fact.

>loved all the weird, operatic, surreal shit snyder did
>jl is pretty much just more of that
I'm ready.

BvS came out 3 years after MoS. Justice League a year and a half after BvS. In 90 minutes Timm's JL got the whole team together. Was that rushed to you too?

>SS is rushed
REDDIT: OMG DON'T RUSH A MOVIE YOU FUCKS THIS IS WHAT YOU GET LOL DC
>The Batman is taking a while
REDDIT: OMG WHAT THE FUCK DC I WANT MY FUCKING BATMAN NOW

>if you count the empty space between the movies, it wasn't rushed at all!

lol
this is a new low for DCucks

The Batman isn't taking awhile. WB wants to shit this thing out by 2018. Thus directors are telling them to fuck off.

Antman wasn't surprisingly good, it was unsurprisingly decent but nothing special

WB doesn't want movies rushed. They want enough time to elapse that hopefully people forget how bad the last one was.

Look faggot, I can't read your mind. There's 2 ways you can mean rushed. You conveniently mean the other way. Well in that other way they've built up to the JL with 2 movies. You don't need any movie to build up to the JL. If you're not 12 years old or 42 years old I assume you understand that Timm did it in as many steps. If you're faggy enough to post in these capeshit threads you should know that already.

Nothing.
You guys said BvS would be bad, but I liked it.
I wait until I see a movie myself before deciding whether I like it or not now.
Capeshit isn't worth stressing over. Movies are adults playing dress up, and capeshit is that x1000. I'm not going to cry if JL is garbage because that's retarded.

I don't care. Logan's all I need

I only saw CW from all those and it was cynical garbage. I can't believe critics actually praised that piece of shit.

Fuck off Marvelcucks

I would be feeling giddy for this if Xmen didn't stop being good over 10 years ago. Not knocking the movie Logan, I just feel nothing about this being Jackman's last shhhkt movie. From what I've seen on youtube some homos are crying actual tears over that.

I'm glad it's good. I was starting to feel bad for Jackman playing the same character 12 times without much glory.

Every time I see a DCuck thread I think of that poo in the loo who makes 10 fanboy videos everyday with his Harley Quinn and Gotham's Catgirl toys proudly on display. He also plays the Suicide Squad bluray on his TV so he has some background music.