Are people still upset about the bow and arrow part? I never saw a problem with it desu

Are people still upset about the bow and arrow part? I never saw a problem with it desu

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m2w3uZTEvPE
youtube.com/watch?v=8wGSN5QRExA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know what you mean. I just thought the guy who played the final Kevin was a miscast.

I didn't realise people had a problem with it
Easier to get and learn to use than a gun, the whole buying padlocks thing was a little hackneyed but otherwise it was fine

>movie set in america
>school "shooting" with bow and arrow

Were they taking the piss out of britcucks?

Too bad ezra miller turned out be be a literal faggot libtard.

School massacre with a bow. I hear it come up as silly and "I liked the movie until.."
Despite the fact that the character was a trained archer since he was a kid shooting at sitting ducks from an elevated position. Him having an AR-15 or someshit would just make him aim worse.

It's ineffective compared to guns if you want to maximize bodycount

He still looked mighty fine in this movie though. No homo.

isnt the actor a massive turbo homo tho ?

Desu, thats why i wrote that its too bad he turned out the way he did.

How come Kevin was azn when his parents were white?

WOW WTF ?!!! RACISM MUCH !? YOU FUCKING PRIVILEGED CIS MALE !!

>Easier to get and learn to use than a gun

Have you fired a bow? Or a gun? Because it's way harder to learn to effectively use a bow than a rifle.

Awful movie that assumes that people are born evil/psychopaths.

Doesn't even bother to explain why everyone hated the mom.

0/10 would never watch again.

>It's ineffective compared to guns if you want to maximize bodycount
Power wise maybe, but stealth wise? No.

It doesn't though. She wasn't a good mother and they hit you in the face with it from start to finish. She didn't even want the kid.

The movie/book wasn't meant to be entirely realistic. The movie was a big "what if a mother felt no maternal instincts for her child"

Neglection is different from abuse.

Neglection doesn't turn you into a psychopath.

Everyone hated the mom because they were blaming Kevin's actions on her. It makes no sense logically, but people who are grieving their lost ones don't think logically and they take their hate on the mother.
There was that one wheelchair guy for contrast who didn't blame her and was really nice to her.

I meant easier in the same sense as it's easier to acquire, not skill wise but legality wise

>that scene where she goes to see him in jail and he's just biting off his fingernails and putting them on the table
Scumbaggery at 90%

So, was Kevin fucked up from the very beginning, or did the baby Kevin just sense that her mother didn't really like him?

Also, how did that drain cleaner get into that little girl's eye? No way could someone just accidentally pour it in their eye, or did Kevin pour it?

>Awful movie that assumes that people are born evil/psychopaths.
>he still thinks every psychopath has to be 'made' in some lame Dexter tier traumatic scenario
lel
That's literally like saying every fag was straight until they had a gay experience that turned them gay
Some people are just wired that way

He turned put pretty well for the son of John C. Reilly and Tilda Swinton, literally the two ugliest people in Hollywood.

>Doesn't even bother to explain why everyone hated the mom [of a serial school murderer].
this must be bait b/c no one is seriously this stupid.

It was heavily implied that he did it, and considering what he did to his little sister later it's not unbelievable at all.

Whenever I think of this movie I remember the scene where she shows up to the school and sees a bodybag with an arrow sticking out of it, as if they put the bodybag on first and then got shot. That and the broken eggs scene are all I remember.

You forgot Maggie Gyllenhaal

Pleb

>bodybag with an arrow sticking out of it, as if they put the bodybag on first and then got shot
what the fuck? is there a clip of this on youtube

>Mommy was happy before wittle Kevin was born, you know that? Now mommy wakes up every morning wishing she was IN FRANCE~~
Don't be like that to your little kid.

Is the movie good?

It's alright, gets kinda depressing though.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m2w3uZTEvPE

It's really, really good. Amazing performances even from faggot ass Will Farrell's friendguy. It's also very pretty.

>talking about a movie
>suddenly brings up politics

You need to take a chill pill.

the movie is quite suspenseful . that little sociopathic shit... you never know when he is gonna do something fucked up and when he is calm or play nice you just know it's part of a plan. pretty unnerving movie.

It's pretty pointless and uninteresting.

wouldn't recommend.

This is what happens when you get raised by a libtard feminist cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=8wGSN5QRExA
I guess I mandela'd myself, it doesn't really look that bad other than maybe 0:27.

Pls go Jake.

>scene of Kevin walking in on Tilda Swinton giving John C Reilly a blowjob

you sound like you have nothing in the head. also every time i see some boring lil manlet pol post like this i vow to make an effort to make a concrete action to fuck yall up somehow.

to show he was evil

Good luck with that, you rage-filled loser.

Both prolly. She didn't love him and tried to fall in love with him but never could because he was such little shit.

>Will Farrell's friendguy
john c. reilly's a lot more than that. dude can act

Shit movie about a dumbass feminazi cunt raising her abortion of a faggot son.

Fuck Tilda Swinton and fuck you.

>libtard feminist cunt.

wonder who is filled with rage, here.. you idiot.

I like how they got two other kids that look like the grown up version, just look at these two fuckers. And kidsthat not only look like the dipshit, but can act too.

Then again telling child actors to act like sociopaths might not be too hard for an acting coach.

No need to wonder. It's clearly you.

>vast if not all psychopaths come from families with childhood abuse
>just wired that way lol

It's pretty good, just be sure to come in with the right expectations. My gf picked it out on Netflix for us to watch one night, thinking it was a dark comedy. Hoo boy, that was an awkward night.

Stop fucking your sister Jake

"I'M NEVER HAVING KIDS" seems to be a common reaction for some people. I mean it's not without substance, having a fucked up kid would suck the life out of you. But I wonder what anti-natalists think about this movie.

>if not all psychopaths
No, it's definitely not all, you moron.

>Woman gets married
>Hates being married
>Hates her husband
>Is perpetually unhappy
>Has a dysfunctional kid that embodies all her miserable attitudes
>He commits mass murder, kills dad and gets sent away
>She's happy to be free

What are the trying to about women?

It's feminist propaganda.

>referring to the great and underrated acting of John C. Reilly as Will Farrell's friendguy

Fuck no. It's boring and drags to get to the fucking point so much for nothing because the pay off is just not worth it

tips fedora

I just remember him from Stepbrothers and Tallahassee Nights. Both goddamn awful and he was fucking obnoxious. He was great in this though.

Kevin didn't want the massacre to be political.

so she loved her daughter right? Just not Kevin? Otherwise she would've gotten an abortion when she found out she was pregnant with another kid.

Show us the gay gene.

Right here.

truly a great movie that showed us robots need love too

The kid was the embodiment of all of her hatefulness and misery.

He was a miserable shit because he was a reflection of her psyche

>not playing sasuke in naruto flick
/> not playing L in death note movie

>You'll never slam his eighteen year old prime boipucci after binding him with ropes to make sure he doesn't James Delaney you or some shit while you bang

I really feel like my dick could have averted this entire nightmare.

This is what the jews use against us.

It isn't, and the director is a girl.

Kevin was way too over the top for me to take it seriously. Especially when he intentionally shits himself.

Shit movie

Top tier movie. Are you one of the guys that didnt like what he became?

Lel look up the anal stage in childhood and how it leads to explosive behavior.

Don't be pedantic. The majority of them suffer abuse during developmental ages and come from disturbed or broken homes.

Watch Walk Hard, you'll like him after that.

He actually did a lot of serious acting before he started working with Will Farrel in the 2000s. He still does it but you don't hear about those roles as much anymore because they're mainly on movies from smaller companies.

I like him after this. I don't want to watch any faggot do a spoof of Walk the Line. And I' not a big Cash fan.

I turned it off when The mother tried to explain sex to the little boy.
That one line he says made me lose faith in smutkino

Walk the Line is just one of many references. There's also the Beatles and Dylan etc.

With scenes like kevin walking in on a succ and his mommy walking in on him fapping, would you watch this movie with your mother?