Have I missed out on any good Sup Forums and milo fanboy damage control for this self inflated faggot Sup Forums?

Have I missed out on any good Sup Forums and milo fanboy damage control for this self inflated faggot Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PTxSAjXpnqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

milo is /our guy/

cucks will disagree

I hate both fags and nigs and I'm not white. Sup Forums btfo

Damn...

Modern politics is asinine reactionary garbage. Nobody follows an overarching ideology aside from outcasts. Everything is addressed on an issue-to-issue basis to assure maximum controversy and minimum practicality.

>trying to force collective acceptance of /your guy/ by using /our guy/ instead
stand up for your own idols yourself, you low self esteem faggot

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

cuck

all minorities and minority sexualities are on the same side against whitey

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

Not an argument.

you are a faggot

Amen.

>/our guy/
Please kill yourself.

cuck

/ / Meme is pathetic. You are fucking pathetic user. I hope you and your disgusting cunt of as mother bother get cancer.

How is this guy not stealing Sasha Baron Cohen;s character Bruno?

Milo is nobody's "guy", he's an entertainer that knows how to manipulate people in order to get ratings and money.

Why would Sup Forums need damage control, that faggot has wrekt everyone he's ever debated. You just lust for his cawk and are upset that you can't admit it to anyone let alone yourself.

cuck

shut the fuck up new fag.

>"I hope you get cancer"
>literally posts cancer

Potterykino

/our gay/

He has never been /ourguy/ newfag.

I support eugenics to weed out autism like this

If there's damage control happening, it's from the Regressive Left.

>when SJW's get triggered they say racist or misogynist in place of an argument
>when Sup Forums gets triggered they say cuck and nigger in place of an argument

When will Sup Forums realize they're just as cringey as SJW's. Honestly I barely see a difference between the two anymore

They're worse than SJWs

>applying the literal definition of conservatism to liberals
what did uneducated cucks mean by this?

People like you have made "cuck" lose all meaning.

Why did Gamergate have to happen?

> that faggot has wrekt everyone he's ever debated.
Being this delusional

please tell me this is bait

they're much, much worse. sjws are political extremists, but at least they dont deal solely in conspiracy theories and the worst elements of neet virgin gamer culture. alt rightists are literally deluded psychopaths

>that faggot has wrekt everyone he's ever debated
Is this some kind of weird false-flag bullshit? I am (or at least, was) a big Milo fan but even I admit this simply isn't true. It's practically Milo's defining trait that he makes incredibly cohesive and legitimate points when left to monologue but he's incapable of actually holding up against other voices in a discussion. He absolutely crumbles in any serious discussion and then falls back on "haha I was only trolling" or "but i LOVE black cock".

The dude says quite a few things I agree with but let's not be delusional fanboys here.

based Carlos

>tfw no arabic princess to save from a life of abuse

______________________________________cuck

virgin neckbeards couldn't bear the sexual frustration and bitter resentment anymore, so they decided to explode in a supernova of autistic screeching. now we're just existing in the black hole aftermath

Seriously, it brought even more speds to this site than chanology

This is why the school days need to be longer. Maybe even school on weekends.

ahahaa!! hahahahahahahahahahaha

Milo didn't give a fuck about Gamergate as anything but a vehicle to propel himself. He used to call videogame players losers and nerds, but then he realized that these same idiots were rabid anti-feminists and anti-PC and he could use that, so he was suddenly their buddy.

I'm confused, which one of having an overarching ideology or addressing things on an issue-to-issue basis is bad?

they're worse because at least most SJWs were contained on college campuses and were mostly just a small circlejerk group of humanities majors

Sup Forums is everywhere now, they invade reddit, facebook, youtube, and twitter, they're like the new bronies

kill youself milo

actually the countries with the most educated populations are scandinavian countries with some of the shortest school days in the world. in Finland I think it is kids only go to school 20 hours a week, whereas Americans go almost 40. of course those parents are all white so they're much more involved in their children's lives and educstion than people here in murica

>bleeding identity politics on every board and unrelated thread

Sup Forums is complete garbage and the election only made 1000x worse

You have your own board.
Reminder to all Sup Forums posters to report these threads so they 404.
Keep Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums. Don't let them post their shit here.

>importing Islam into your society
>not regressive

Surely they are mutually exclusive?

#NotMyGuy

This. At the end of the day, SJWs don't actually wield much power. The Democrats may pander to them on occasion but that's it, they won't actually take them seriously.
Meanwhile, radical right-wingers basically took over the GOP, it's how we get someone like Trump.

Overarching ideology is good. It demands consistency and the adoption of a particular outlook on life. Without it, we have the current problems of liberal hypocrisy.

Addressing things on an issue-to-issue basis is retarded and the natural result of lacking an ideology. It's guaranteed to cause hypocritical or illogical thought.

Right below yours, famalamadingdong

pol there you go again, applying the LITERAL definition of conservatism to liberalism. lmao how do our schools fail these fucksticks so BAD?

Which ideology though?

>If there's damage control happening, it's from the Regressive Left.
Care to give examples?

Why did this guy think he could join the alt-right/white nationalist movement when they hate people like him on principle?

an ideology is like a religious dogma, it inherently biases all information because it acts as a filter. critically examining information on a dispassionate level is how academics and scientists tackle ideas, and for a reason. it's a necessary component of the scientific method of inquiry. you're cultural poison

Are you reporting all the reddit and other off topic threads too faggot?

Sup Forums told me so

He was invited on live HBO show watched by millions and he squandered it like a retard.
All Milo had to do was to act like a rational person and calmly refute all leftie accusations of being literally Hitler, two niggers on the panel sure didn't present any valid arguments. Instead, he gave the left exactly what they wanted by acting like a rambling hateful troll who calls black people low-IQ dipshits. I'm starting to think Milo was never actually concerned with anything but inflating his own ego as much as it gets. Never trust a fag.

>alt-right
Shut the fuck up you retarded child.

stop. you have 2 dedicated boards for complaining about women and minorities: /r9k/ and Sup Forums. this isn't either. fuck off cancer.

seriously. why not just call them what they are? "cucked virgin neets who hate society because it rejected them for being unfuckable schlubs". alt right is faster to type, though. meh, maybe we should just stick with it

Stop making off topic posts

>by acting like a rambling hateful troll
Well duh, that's what he really is, it's just that he usually manages to sound smart when he does so thanks to his British accent and use of words Donald Trump doesn't know.

You have your own board.

lol stop it

are you new? all milo wants to do is troll. he doesnt care about politics

I thought he did fine. Bill Maher's show is designed to let both sides claim victory, he prevents any guest from saying anything of substance.

Milo said some shit, Wilmore said some shit...Breitbart will say Milo won, the MSM will say Wilmore won. That's how Maher's show works. Everyone is a winner.

That's the dispassionate, academic science talking, I assume.

lol what are you talking about?

It's not really successful trolling if he did nothing but confirm their biases, is it? He had a chance to fuck with Bill Maher and his guests live by being the smartest person in the room, instead he chose to act like a moron

edward said please

Worshipping faggots is more a Sup Forums thing.

>All Milo had to do was to act like a rational person and calmly refute all leftie accusations of being literally Hitler, two niggers on the panel sure didn't present any valid arguments.

You must no be familiar with Milo. He's not like Ben Shapiro, who relishes in legitimate debate. Milo is a troll, plain and simple. He exploits his own homosexuality for the sake of making a statement.

He made a video where he sings "happy birthday, daddy" to Donald Trump. His whole deal is shock value. Bill Maher knew EXACTLY what he was doing by inviting Milo onto the show. You get the left on your side, you get the right on your side. The goal is ratings. The goal is not informed conversation, I'm sure Maher reserves that for private talks. If Maher truly cared, he'd bring Shapiro and some smart leftists. Not fucking Milo and fucking Wilmore. They are the lowest of the low in their respective political movements.

>He's not like Ben Shapiro, who relishes in legitimate debate.

When did tv turn into Sup Forums?

Hating niggers has always been a Sup Forums past time

>Conservatism is literally about regression
Are you retarded? It's about keeping successful things that have benefited society in place, rather than "dude lets just try this thing because it's new, who cares if it backfires at least it's not old lmao"
>"dude my teacher said conservatism is about going backwards until we're in medieval times, that's why we need more Islamic influence in our society and less protection, thats the way forward"

I don't really go to Sup Forums. I'm a half-black centrist, I imagine they don't like my kind over there. But Shapiro seems to actually debate people. Milo just makes people angry for his own amusement.

Shapiro is a master debater, Milo is just a master baiter.

>He exploits his own homosexuality for the sake of making a statement.
In what way? I've mostly seen it used to make the argument that he can't be racist because he bangs black dudes.

I'm not even from Sup Forums user. I was just curious if you pick and choose which off topic threads are worth reporting.

can you post this on your own fucking board you stupid faggot holy shit

Which is a dumb argument. I hate jews but I'd gladly become Eva Green's personal toilet

>"cucked virgin neets who hate society because it rejected them for being unfuckable schlubs
You'll find people like this all over the world supporting different ideologies. "alt right" is just retarded buzz word shit that 90's born faggots spew because they can't form rational thoughts.

When you read the absurd amount of Jewish names in the credits for every Hollywood film

Can you not read properly?

>/r9k/
thats just a hive of disgusting tranny filth now

No that's why I watch movies

go back to red dit you fucking queer

>In what way?

He writes and says things that are fairly homophobic ("gays should go back in the closet", "lesbians don't exist") and uses his homosexuality as a shield. I don't blame him for that, every other "minority" conservative (myself included, as a half-black latino guy) does the same. But he's still exploiting it.

>I've mostly seen it used to make the argument that he can't be racist because he bangs black dudes.

Nah, that's just his go-to defense when some stupid college kid accuses him of being a Nazi. And it's perfectly reasonable. It's just too easy to use.

youtube.com/watch?v=PTxSAjXpnqo

>gladly become Eva Green's personal toilet
just go to a hooker you thirsty fuck

>OBLITERATES

>lesbians don't exist
What is his argument exactly? Guys that have sex with guys are real but girls that have sex with girls are faking it?

tru

You got to laugh at the leftists suddenly backpeddling

>uhh nooooooo sjw's weren't this badddd honestttttt!!!!111zzz

You were so bad that you turned normies into voting for Trump just to get rid of you and finally shut you up, fucking man up and own your mistakes

>buh buh buhhhhh Sup Forums

The only reason Sup Forums became anything more than a meme tier containment board was a direct result of sjw escalation that empowered them and gave them more footsoldiers than they ever dreamed they could recruit by posting cuck memes, sjw's a directly reponsible for the beast Sup Forums became.

inb4 go back to Sup Forums i'm a fucking nihilist i'm just sick of retarded leftists constantly trying to wash their hands and rewrite history to absolve themselves from their mistakes. At least the dumb rednecks on Sup Forums know they are stupid, leftists are stupid but pretend they are smart it's tragic, everyone can see it now though.

He means all girls are bisexual, and lesbians are just bisexuals that avoid men.