Lucid dreaming - the last achievement of an Sup Forums neet

Why are you not practicing lucid dreaming yet?

Lucky me, i was able to do it since i was 8.

Not often, but when i was dreaming i could suddenly be aware of it, and do anything.

It is the most beautiful thing a human being can experience.

>fly
>form your own world
>create your own reich with spaceships and shit
>live in your own big house with garden
>be a kid, be an god, be an wizard, be hitler, anything

Feeling free in the moment, you are not bound to anything you are your own creator of everything around you, of the whole of reality

Every time it makes me cry, after waking up.

That my mind is capable of something beautiful like this, it baffles me every time.

You, fellow /polack/. Yes you. You can do anything you wan't while asleep.

But it has a dark, dark side effect.

When you wake up you feel like you died, you feel like you lost a whole life, a whole lifetime.

Everything you achieved in that dream is suddenly gone.

That's why i am dedicating my whole life to lucid dreaming right now.

I try to build up an world, which i can enter and leave when i sleep.

A world that doesn't change, like an save game.

My goal it is to get into an artificial comatose state by drugs, for ever.

I plan to never wake up, to live forever in my own created world of wonders.

This shall be my latest and greatest achievement , being a burden to the real world for ever, but i myself i have freed myself from the jew, for ever.

If you can create humans i a dream, why not create a whole world, is there a difference to the real thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
youtube.com/watch?v=sgNj2Sf_mgo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZishdSrYWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

create your own land down under Sup Forums join me

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

I've been able to do this on my own since I was 4. It's just boring and makes me wake up more often during the night now when I'd rather just sleep.

I tried it once and got super spoopy images. had night terrors ever since

Same

How do I avoid waking up?
How do I go about fugging a gurl with massive big tits?

>How do I go about fugging a gurl with massive big tits?
you live in Brazil

Iunno man, you can do that when you're awake. Just close your eyes and imagine. Make a video game. Write a novel. Something like that.

>since 8
I've been able to do it for as long as I can remember, and I can do WILDs whenever I want.

If I want a bunch of dreams during the night I just set an alarm for 4 hours before I'm set to wake up, WILD, and relapse back into the dream once I wake up. I've had dreams lasting for 3 hours and 40 minutes this way.

If I want dreams during the day I just lay back and WILD.

If I have problems (especially guilt and shit like that) I just WILD and start talking to people in the dream and get through it. I was able to go from being a depressed suicidal NEET at 15 to a happy fulfilled gainfully employed shitposter at 25.

The neatest side effect though is that I can pretty much turn off emotions when I want to, and be uncannily calm as a result. It's helped me in a lot of scary situations.

It's great. I recommend everyone do it.

How do you get past the shock of realizing you're in a dream? I can get to that point, but the surprise wakes me up.

you could always try astral projection, from what i have read about it, it seems it is persistent and you can return to wherever you want after you wake up the next time you do it, apparently you also get to fight demons and shit

what if you don't dream?

Stop smoking weed for a few days.

I don't smoke anything. or do any sort of drugs. I just don't really dream.

You dream, you just do not remember it.

If you use medicines to sleep it's different situation though

Everyone dreams around the same amount, dream recall is what varies. Try keeping a dream journal. It sounds gay as fuck but it works. You'll feel like you're dreaming more but it's actually just not getting dumped.

It's fun and all, but I'm getting real sick of waking up with bruises or yelling shit irl. Feeling things happen like wearing a cooling vest and neurohelm are hard to beat however.

I know a lot about it, OP, am pretty good at it, since I was a kid.
Sadly, I realized that opium and derivatives provides the same experience ten fold.

Not worth it.

Lucid visual imagination is a better skill to master.

lucid dreaming is a real thing, astral projection is bullshit/fiction. Hilarious that they are always mentioned in the same place

>I like, shot my soul out of my body and flew around the room!

>Every time it makes me cry, after waking up.

seems like your mind still isn't that advanced .

It's pretty great except sex. There is no sex climax feeling in dreams, for me at least.

>Try keeping a dream journal
How? I'd literally have nothing to write down.

Lucid dreaming is just a meme that doesn't exist.

>But it has a dark, dark side effect.
>When you wake up you feel like you died, you feel like you lost a whole life, a whole lifetime.

That should tell you something. It means you are no closer to God than you were before. That sense impressions are an illusion. That nourishing your Soul is more important than flying and eating cheeseburgers in space.

Those who have developed a relationship with God describe it as the most wonderful experience they have ever had, an experience that fills their life with joy and wonder and beauty. They do not leave it with less, they leave it with more.

Get more. Get God.

youtube.com/watch?v=sgNj2Sf_mgo

The last time I tried this, during my lucid dream a thing that looked like the grudge mixed with pink guy crawled at me and killed me in the dream. I don't think I'm allowed to lucid dream.

How do I do this anyway? I have attempted a few times and nothing worked.

I stopped feeling my wet dreams years ago :(

You just have to find ways to become self aware when you're dreaming, like try getting into the habbit of plugging your nose and trying to breath irl, if you can breath congrats you're dreaming

I could use this to finally be with my waifu?

wtf i hate life now

nigga just activate the Infinite Tsukuyomi alreadiy

Since when did your average polack turn into fucking Kirk Cameron?

I do it fairly often because I read a lot and when I try to read in dreams it's hard to get past a sentence. Either I realize I'm dreaming or I get so frustrated I wake up.

you're a faggot atheist

Your life is so pathetic that you would rather live in a dream. Holy shit, Nietzsche is spinning in his fucking grave

You should thank your lucky fucking stars I am here to tell you this, there are forces working on your soul you have no idea of and are powerless against without this knowledge. Sense impressions are how Lucifer enslaves you.

Sure, lucid dreaming is fine, I have done it, it's cool and fun and all. But when you wake up feeling empty and wish that you could spend your life in this because the real world is shit (which it is) then you are in trouble, Mister.

Enjoy your cookies, but eat your meat. Meat is reality, meat is suffering, meat is Truth. Cookies are an escape. If you replace meat with cookies, you will die.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZishdSrYWM

I've always been able to lucid dream but lately they have been getting a lot shorter and it's also getting harder to spawn hot women to fuck :(

How do I make out like it used to be?

Astral projection is a retarded /x/ term. I challenge you to research the Monroe Institute and out of body experiences. It's very real, but only you can prove it to yourself.

You keep saying "WILD".
What the fuck is WILD?

Your odds of remembering a dream go way up if you're woken up while you're in REM sleep. Set an earlier alarm. If you wake up from a dream and then go right back to sleep you'll have a dream eventually.

Why would it exclusively be a NEET thing? because NEETs have more time to sleep?
I lucid dream from time to time as it is. Sometime's it's pretty great, but sometimes you can lose control of the dream while still sort of being in control of it and it can get pretty unpleasant.
The biggest issue I find is forgetting its a dream once you've realised. You can have complete control for a while, and then your brain might forget it's a dream again, and you still have control over yourself, and maybe even aspects of the dream itself (like redoing something if you die in the dream or something) but you're not aware its a dream. I've had zombie apocalypses, demons telling me to kill friends, friends abandoning me, old teachers of mine trying to make me feel like shit. Sounds petty, but when you're aware enough to be in control of yourself and some minor aspects, but not aware enough to stop bad things happening, thinking they're real, it's pretty upsetting