>First FBI thread

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79480356/
archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79489525/
archive.is/pgLpf

Information on David Brock and American Bridge 21

David Brock
David Brock (born November 2, 1962) is an American political operative, author, and commentator who founded the liberal blog Media Matters for America. He has been described by Time magazine as 'one of the most influential operatives in the Democratic Party.”' - Wikipedia
Was a "Right Winged Hit Man" until 1997 when he "Criticised his own methods" and went liberal. -
nytimes.com/2010/11/23/us/politics/23money.html

time.com/4028459/david-brock-hillary-clinton-media-matters/

Media Matters
Revenue: 12.55 million USD
Expenses: 11.2 million USD
-Wikipedia

Media Matters Affiliations
American Bridge 21st Century Super PAC, Media Matters Action Network (501(c)(4))
-Wikipedia
Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831

American Bridge 21st Century is a liberal American Super PAC that supports Democratic candidates and opposes Republican candidates. It was founded by David Brock in 2010 and is associated with Media Matters for America. It is an opposition research hub for the Democratic Party. The group physically tracks and monitors Republican candidates and officials and uses social media to deploy its findings... American Bridge PAC employs over 50 "trackers" to follow and record Republican candidates across the country. These trackers are equipped with high-tech recording gear and are assigned Republican targets to follow and record.

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=QLCj6TmFCmo

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-drop-out-of-the-2016-presidential-election
dailycaller.com/2015/11/22/followers-of-a-mysterious-turkish-islamic-cleric-have-donated-heavily-to-hillarys-campaign-and-family-charity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice job OP

FIRST FOR BEST SUMMARY

REMINDER THAT SHILLS ARE REAL AND USE DISTRACTION/OVERWHELMING TACTICS

Thanks, I'll be working on the OP to make it cleaner for future breads.

bump

get cripple chan in on this faggots

>Edition
OP is a shill trying to get threads shut down for "raids" and "doxxing". Report, sage, hide.

Someone else make a better OP.

Well lads, I tried

I spent 2 hours reading emails from Wikileaks looking for anything interesting. Specifically I was looking for evidence of influence peddling by looking at her conversations with people who could have been donors to the Clinton Foundation

I didn't find anything interesting, except what we already knew: she paid attention to what the UAE Ambassador had to say because the UAE donated millions to the foundation.

I'm tapped out for the day, but I tried to help

They are

user no you were looking at the lines. You need to read between them

That's alright user. We're all working on it. Get some rest.

You did good work user.

There's really only a few juicy as fuck emails from the current leaked batches.

What is cripple chan senpai

Don't worry about it. They're already on it.

nobody answer this for gods sake

Guys we need to think this shit out better

Like I get that the plan is to gather a bunch of info and memetize it (I'm fully on board with that)

However we also need to acknowledge that wont gel well with normies because we'll send them away by soounding so tinfoil hat like

Any ideas to get around this?

Can't sleep either lad?

Any Russian speaking people want to try to spread this to 2chru?

It would be nice to have their autism assisting ours.

Stop mentioning cripplechan on future threads. Let them work in peace.

These are prototype-generals.
Everyone's working on it.

Sorry m8, nobody with any sense will give you a good answer.

I hope OP doesn't mind if I Awoo~

Someone validate me and give me some (you)s please so I am reassured everything I found won't be lost in the shilling riff raff and I can finish

Infographanon here. Making progress. I'm simplifying this as much as possible to expedite the process i.e. grouping names to specific organizations in list form rather than spider form.

Highlights:
>actors are buried in this
>multi national organizations
>former heads of state
>multi national bankers
>current president of U.S.

All knowingly shilling for Hillary. 10's of billions of dollars circulating to shill her into the white house

At this point, money-laundering is something that people will believe when it comes to Hillary.

If we can get some of the more tinfoil journalists to acknowledge our findings, eventually more MSM will start seeing it too.

So for now we just dig.

Eh alright
Sup Forums wasn't my place before election time.

MOVING ON

I don't mind at all.

God bless you anom

(you) for you user

I saw that one. You and everyone working on this is a hero who is saving the fucking world from corruption.

Think about that.

Here (You) go buddy, from your Sup Forumsrothers.

Is there anything specifically I could do to help this seems really interesting. I've read the 2 FBI agent copypastas but I don't know where to start.

Nice job user

You could write a booklet about the expression of her face.

bump.

Gods work user.

Also.

>actors are buried in this

Shocker, Hollywood has kikes shilling for Hilldog

>Hey libs, the rich and powerful are bad people, right?
Yea!
>They are always colluding with eachother to keep the working classes down!
YEEEEA!
>And they do it with no remorse, shame, or care of the consequences of people like you and me.
Keep preaching my fellow proletariat.
>Like these people right here
Oh yea, evil rich people.
>Oh yea, speaking of which when so and so donated to the Clinton Foundation then blah blah
(At this point they will brush over the Clinton Foundation and focus on the evil rich people) (However it is important to keep subtly dropping the Foundation's name)

Alternatively, when dealing with a Conservative

>Clinton
FUCK THAT BITCH

Do you have any experience with accounting?

We're looking for ways to show that Hillary is money laundering with CF.

Democracy Alliance funds the DNC through Amalgamated bank.

George Clooney is the easiest target to look through. The guy is a fucking reckless idiot who probably is tricky for the kikes to cover 24/7

EXCITE

Thanks sir.

AWOOOVEMENT

EIGHT chan. Its called cripplechan because[REEEEEEEDACTED]

A lot of globalists donate to CF

>Alwaleed Bin Talal Foundation
>100,000 to 250,000
>Alwaleed Philanthropies supports and initiates projects around the world, regardless of gender, race or religion. We collaborate with a range of philanthropic, governmental and educational organizations to combat poverty, empower women and the youth

Bump

No, but I'm bretty good at algebra and crunching numbers. I'll try my hand at any monkey work you goys toss at me.

I think it would be interesting to look at donor potentially affiliated with OIC (Orgainzation of Islamic cooperation) countries and check to see if there's any possible link between those and UN resolution 16/18.

For UN res. 16/18 see pic related.

I wonder what t h e c o w is making of all this.
I wonder where their allegiances truly lie.
They've uncovered stuff related to this in the past.

if FBIanon is still lurking you should come back and do an encore.

Bump.

Too much mistrust now at the idea of him returning. It would be better if he pretended to be a normal user and dropped "findings"

FBI fag mentioned that Arabs and Clintons both like children. So that says something.

the biggest chance to spot fraud is with small money. big money is well taken care of.

Can anyone give me some clues on how to help? What am I looking for?

I find it humorous that the OIC is located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

What's small money in this case?

B u m p

just in case you havn't seen this yet

change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-drop-out-of-the-2016-presidential-election

F u n T i m e K i d z K a r e
S a l t L a k e C i t y

Wow I never knew pol was so good at role-playing.

>Can anyone give me some clues on how to help? What am I looking for?

There is literally nothing anyone can do unless you are connected or deep in the gov.

I'm not a shill and would love to be proved wrong

Nigga why are you up so late?

But bump for guidance as well.

You can easily launder huge sums of money through small "thousand" sums in different places.

Never mind that's their affiliate
>ORGANIZATION OF THE ISLAMIC SHIPOWNERS ASSOCIATION (OISA)

bumping for great justice.

You anons are doing great, keep it up. Don't let shills discourage you.

He probably already destroyed the laptop/computer he was posting with or is doing it right now.

This is a pointless venture. If every single American signed this, Hillary still wouldn't. She doesn't represent Americans. She represents special interest groups and globalists.

>There is literally nothing anyone can do unless you are connected or deep in the gov.

why deny the power of memes? this entire election is about public perception

Sure the Clinton foundation is corrupt but we all knew that. Someone claiming there from the FBI though is literally tinfoil hat tier

obviously, but if every american signed it there's no way she couldn't drop out

>not blowing up the library he went to with gloves and seven proxies prepared

Focusing on the message and not reading in between the lines is where you falter

>Someone claiming there from the FBI though is literally tinfoil hat tier

>1488

What did kek mean by this?

Yea, let's get the engines of meme warfare going. Anyone have anything, good?

I don't know why but this whole situation seems real, maybe I'm too redpilled
Either way, just reading the whole thing about govt high ups with the whole pedophile sex slave thing just got to me. Its making me sick

My method of digging is throwing a wide net, most of this stuff will need further inquiry, like this center for global dialogue and communication. One of the members is already in jail for selling state secrets. Here's a fun anecdote about another member of the board of trustees General Wesley Clark and how he almost single handedly started WW3.

>One of Clark's most debated decisions during his SACEUR command was his attempted operation to attack Russian troops at Pristina International Airport, immediately after the end of the Kosovo War in June 1999. A joint NATO–Russia peacekeeping operation was supposed to police Kosovo. Russia wanted their peacekeeping force to operate independently of NATO, but NATO refused. British forces were supposed to occupy Pristina International Airport, but a contingent of Russian troops arrived before they did and took control of the airport. Clark called then-Secretary General of NATO Javier Solana, who told him "you have transfer of authority" in the area. General Clark then issued an order for the NATO troops to attack and "overpower" the armed Russian troops. Captain James Blount (later a singer known by the stage name James Blunt), leading the British troops, refused to obey the order.

>mfw James fucking blunt prevented a war

The hubris of this woman is unprecedented, Columbus.

small companies. look for small donations and the respective donors. I'd bet that, if there is anything, there are some "companies" that barely ever existed and donated 100k-1m to get some small contract somewhere.

wow. I have no words.

We have to holocaust that jew

this i was looking through the foundation website's donor list in the $1000 to $5000 range and there's a 155 pgs and 7711 individual records

I wonder if she cares that her nipples are porous and shes probably got shitty chinese horse glue in her titty now

there is a good chance that, if the foundation is used to crooked ends, it will be used by people hillary uses to control politics, including small time politicians

kek

i still cant figure out whether trump would tell the world about UFOs if elected. i feel like even the alphabet agencies wouldnt tell him

You bring shame upon kek

Either way, just because we already know the Clinton Foundation is corrupt, doesn't mean we shouldn't dig to see exactly what they're involved in.

Even if we don't find that the whole government is guilty of treason, we're still liable to find something.

And the one.

Recep Özkan

>Members of a secretive Turkish Islamic movement that is at the center of a congressional ethics committee investigation have donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and to her family’s charity, a Daily Caller investigation has found.

>According to Portland State University political science professor Birol Yesilada, who has studied the Gulen movement for more than 25 years, Ozkan is the New York liaison for the 74-year-old Gulen, who has lived in the Poconos since 1999 when he went into exile after he was accused of attempting to undermine Turkey’s secular regime in order to institute an Islamic state.

>Texas Reps. Sheila Jackson-Lee and Henry Cuellar, both Democrats, are among the biggest benefactors of Gulen contributions.

dailycaller.com/2015/11/22/followers-of-a-mysterious-turkish-islamic-cleric-have-donated-heavily-to-hillarys-campaign-and-family-charity/

I wouldn't mind if you died.

I doubt it. There's more important shit to worry about.

REEEEEE

5% of expenses goes to helping the world. Wow, the clinton foundation is not a charity or a humanitarian organization. 5% is spent to help people while the rest is laundered.

Happy looking I doubt you guys will find anything that can get them into trouble though.

Hello Anons, I went in for one last look, and I think I found something good.

I found evidence that Hillary used her and Bill's position as leaders in the post-earthquake Haiti relief program to shill for a Soros-backed plan to build low-wage garment manufacturing facilities in Haiti.

Currently trying to figure out how to present what I found.

We'll see

>there are some "companies" that barely ever existed and donated 100k-1m to get some small contract somewhere.

I was thinking we look through the available donor list investigate who/what is real and follow the strings like the FBI agent said. It will be pretty huge because everyone in politics has probably donated to them at some point but, if FBI bro is trustworthy we might uncover some big connections.