American sports """""analysis""""""

>American sports """""analysis""""""

well, they do what the costumers want

Americans care more about what players do out pitch than in the actual game

Basketball sucks so the only thing they can talk about is shitty social media storylines

I don't understand whom this kind of content appeals to. Anybody who cared would have already seen it hours ago on instagram

Kek this, floorsqueak has the worst news coverage

lmao this has to be photoshopped

Well, you can say that about any kind of journalism media outside the interweb.

is this real?

It's different though because old people are pretty much the only people who watch cable now, so why are you making content that I bet they hate

What is this "angry Arthur meme" that is literally polarizing America right now?

why are american sports more focused on what the players do off field than on the field?

All real.

Because our sports analysis shows are running 24/7. There's only so much you can cover.

>Because our sports analysis shows are running 24/7
Same happens in the whole world and we still don't have such crap

Yeah, but it's kinda idiotic how they go on and on about the same thing for over 2 hours after sunday games.
America shouldn't have this problem tho, they have 3 games to cover, they just talk about retarded things because this is what their public wants to see.

>they have 3 sports to cover

Yeah, since yesterday all sport channels have been talking about the XI Sampaoli called for the next friendlies and what Messi said in the interviews

But at least they talk about the game and almost never about the personal life

>muh "Sports debate" shows

This is literally like Oprah for men.

Watching American TV always makes me feel like I've lost a few IQ points, I went on exchange to Cornell and I can see why so many intelligent people hate the status quo, not just the blue haired "SJW" types into identity politics. The US has a state of media control I've never seen anywhere else.

Normies once again discover an ancient meme Sup Forums used years ago.

> watching cable tv
That chick has some nice milks

america is a cultural cancer

I only watch for Kristine Leahy

Having nice milks is probably her job description. In the one episode I saw of that show, the milks carrier said absolutely nothing.

You suck

why do sports shows always have women who are only there to look good and barely talk?

*american sport shows

Men

>2016+1
>watching TV
That's what you get when you stick with a pseudo-modern dying medium that's trying to appeal to poor retards, and old people

Do you mind if I add that frog to my vast collection?

no worries friend

thenks

>thinking that this is even supposed to be analysis
>taking sports seriously at all

jokes on you, leafman

>tfw normies and the media have been living off our stale memes for years now
Why is this so hilarious?

>literally a "What did he mean by this?" thread in real life
The modern NBA was a mistake.

daytime sports television is literally for the unemployed. miss me with that gay shit I will tune into espn radio during the day sometimes its pretty comfy

Thank God for Inside the NBA

this used to trigger me but I actually agree now. I'm close to the edge and one day I'm gonna snap ;)

>people are literally getting paid to talk about meme

nice digits