The nfl is de

The nfl is de....

Other urls found in this thread:

fairwarp.org.uk/home/fairwarp-queen-elizabeth-ii-field/qe2-fairwarp-football-club/
cuckfieldtownfc.co.uk/item.php?pg=fixtures&pd=1025&sort=sscore&order=desc&fsea=all&frt=all&offset=6&it=350
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41931184
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Grimsby customers BTFO!!!

>England 4th division team

>average less than 6k a game
The us amateur leagues get more
Even div 3 college football gets more

>three
there were seven sunderland fans there

fake news

When does the EFL fold

The moyes effect

There are more people in this thread than at that game

Fans are boycotting the EFL Trophy as the Football League introduced 16 "Academy" sides or "B teams" alongside the usual 48 League 1 & 2 sides.

It was already a poorly supported tournament as the League, FA Cup and League Cup are all more prestigious, the boycott has made it even worse, a lot of teams have beaten their lowest attendance records recently due to it.

The EFL don't care though, they were going to scrap it as everyone hates it until the Premier League offered them a measly extra £1m to keep this new format.

well you also have to count the players,the subtitutes,the stewards,the managers and assistants and the photographers and other assorted media

4th division of professional league you mong.
There are only 53 million people in fucking englel. It's amazing that they have any attendance at all at that level.

>unironically defending the most corrupt league in the world
I’m pretty sure that the NBA and CFL can’t outdo the EFL in terms of the worst officiating and managing

What bad officiating and managing has there been in the EFL?

>this booty blasted at bantz
Please Australia you’re supposed to be the best at it
>calling an American a mong
>eat a kangaroo

There is only 80k people in the town, how many are you expecting them to get for a match?

I don't think you know what the distinctions are between the Football Association, "EFL" (The Football League) and the Premier League.

And I'm certainly not supporting it, far from it. They're all greedy and incompetent.

I’m pretty sure the entire this is run by who ever has the most money and ensures only a few teams ever win
It’s as bad as NCAAF and the NBA There are about 10k in my town and my highschool football games usually get about 7-8

Fair I don’t know the difference but I can smell corruption from a mile away, which is why I voted independent in the PE last year and GE

just get shot already amerilard

Only if you get caught in a trap
Since you’re australia that should mean two things

>ensures only a few teams ever win
Promotion and relegation sort that out

>academy sides don't play at home
At least they've learnt one thing from last year

True but if you relegate some teams they just come back and really don’t improve especially if again it’s only a few teams, they have to keep a certain number of teams in the league to keep it alive which comes into the fact that there is a huge conspiracy between the PL and EFL

>they have to keep a certain number of teams in the league to keep it alive
And they do that by relegating the same number of teams that they promote

Oh didn’t even think about it like that

>American intellects

How did you think relegation worked? Did they ban wikipedia on your ISP?

How the fuck were you thinking about? Did you think they just promoted and relegated teams randomly?

new league format
>relegation exists
>promotion doesn't
>last team standing is the true winner

No I thought they promoted and relegated teams at different ratios
Like 3 promoted 1 relegates

this could be huge

then the league would exponentially grow each year
that makes no sense

You see I didn’t know this
No need to call me retarded guys

Maybe try not to act like a retard next time

>maybe not try to act like a retard next time
I wasnt I was simply participating in a dialogue

Christ.

It's not elective at all, every year the top 2 teams in the Championship automatically are in the PL next season, teams 3rd-6th play off for the remaining spot. Meanwhile the bottom 3 PL teams get relegated.

There's 22 tiers to our football league system. Randomly picking who goes up or down each year would be a nightmare.

Okay that explains it more than anything else, by having so many leagues and such it makes it easier to relegate and promote than anything else

Indeed.

>ameeicans

Just looked at Mid-Sussex Football league's division 9 out of curiosity.

There's only one side in it that isn't a club's 2nd team or 3rd team, called Fairwarp FC. They're actually quite historical, founded in 1923 and moving to the Mid-Sussex League in 1957.

So you could say they're probably the worst Saturday league team in England, bless them.

fairwarp.org.uk/home/fairwarp-queen-elizabeth-ii-field/qe2-fairwarp-football-club/

are they like super amateur level?
could an average but fit guy play for them?

HMMM really makes me think
cuckfieldtownfc.co.uk/item.php?pg=fixtures&pd=1025&sort=sscore&order=desc&fsea=all&frt=all&offset=6&it=350

Yep, teams are fully amateur by the 11th tier usually, which is where the single county leagues start. Even in the couple of levels above that it's a blend of lowly semi-pro and amateur clubs depending on their history and size.

>could an average but fit guy play for them?

Definitely, especially if you can run about for 90 minutes. There are probably better quality teams in the regional "Sunday leagues", but that is outside the main Saturday system that these guys are in. Players can often have a Saturday and a Sunday team.

>old penis

And the English call Americans immature

>the black and whites

Amazing

>monkey hangars
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

>not knowing about them confusing a monkey for a frenchman

>tfw unironically a Sunderland fan

i-it was banter lad hehe i-i swear

why do these irrelevant clubs need a thirds? reserves I understand

I like the way this Chilean thinks.

>winning team is automatically retired
>team bows out on top
This is genius.

>defending Australia
Worse the a leaf TBQH

>One of them wasn't even a sunderland fan
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41931184

>it's an "Americans try to mock Brits by knowing nothing" thread

There's even a rare case of an American admitting he didn't know what he was talking about.

Pretty sure NFL games sellout there too. Nice to see yuroslims jumping on board. Better late than never.

The previous format was fine, this one is a fucking shambles. Not surprised people have turned their backs on it, will be worse if one of the U21 sides actually makes it to Wembley.