MEXICO ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

MEXICO ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8AhEUJKCX1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he looks like one himself

gennady is qt

Nod really. He is 100% Asian (half Korean and half Russian).

He's only 25% korean

>watching sports
lmao

False, his mother is Korean

This. When it comes to sports, playing ones is only decent.

>118-110
What did they mean by this.

HOL UP
This fight didn't happen surely?

But yes, Mexico BTFO. Abandon all ye hope and belts!

What a fucking joke, a draw is the lamest score they could have done, they are only trying to sell another fight.

Fuck you fucking cunt. Thought it was ages away and now I know GGG wins

rude af actually

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK
HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS FIGHT WAS HAPPENING

TRIPLE G SHOULD'VE RIGHTFULLY CHINNED HIM

REEEEEE

I literally didn't even know this fight was made. And I considered myself a fan. I'm a legit casual apparently.

What a way to celebrate a draw, should tell you something

le sad face.jpeg

youtube.com/watch?v=8AhEUJKCX1Q

>now I know GGG wins
Oh boy are you in for a shock lmao

JRE
fugg off!
I'm seriously slightly baffled I missed the build up.
But I did fuck off (((boxing))) after R Tyson retired and le AJ :D It's a corrupt, shitty "sport".

What build up? So much focus on Coner and Floyd taht they just let it be a quick mumble out of the corner of their mouth.

Objectively the biggest fight since pac/may and it goes to this

True I suppose.
And that fight was way more entertaining than it should've been, but fucking still.

We (boxing fans) have been wanting to get this fight made for years. And I either knew it had and forgot, or never knew it was. WHY. I'll watch it either way, but still.

Where's Canelo's power? I thought he would have had a decent shot of putting G away man

t. knows fuck all

Fuck off American retard.

Uh... Who or what did we do now?

No chance.
GGG is very technical and Alvarez fought at catchweights before (very good at cutting weight) hence the reason he was dodging.

I will watch the fight, but je suis dissapoint son. If it was fought at middleweight GGG has no excuses. Bring on victor vs the winner of BJS vs Eubank jr

Who's the other golden child? Meant to be pure technique whereas GGG is savagery and skill

t. some bloke from /heem/

>Who's the other golden child?
??? Idk

I don't visit Sup Forums lad. Just legitimately semi follow boxing and hate AJ from when he was a pup. I'm still slightly reeling that I missed this fight.