Why are Japanese fascinated by Korea and obsessed with it?

Do we envy Korea deep inside our heart?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untitled
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/井上角五郎
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish Japan killed off their Korean diaspora.

Murder is the greatest sin desu.

i want to apologize on behalf of my evil ancestors to all the chinese, koreans, and others that were hurt by the terrible atrocities we committed in world war 2. please forgive me. i only want a better future for us all.

I apologies that many Japanese deny the war criminal.
We must apologies for this matter.
War criminal is the past but denial of war criminal is the criminal of NOW.

Japs are inferior to korea
Japs are already jealous of Korea Because Korean company is already stronger than any other japan company.
And Korean economy and industry is already stronger than japs. Japs are jealous and fear Korea already.

What I want is just japs to apologies all over the Asia what Japanese did and accept the own crime of raping Korean woman and massacre which done by jap army in whole Asia. and just applogise from the heart.and compensate and pay money to each of victims.
this is the first step of establish a true relationship of asia. without it, offcouse whole asia would blame jap untill jap accept it. even jap applogised its war crime its not the meaning jap would be forgiven. never.
but a first step. just jap must accept own war crime and educate it in school forever and apologise from the heart.
And pay money to each victims of jap war criminal.
its what jap needed to do right now.

This. I agree completely

I AM SO JEALOUS OF KOREA REALLY

Aggar did a world most evident wall

chime and never abandon from the heat and accept it even once.

what a outstanding money jackson are. repairmen of Nothing,

mountain by untitled and repair of community wall jackson acid kindergarten more than milion

of Core rugby and used them as a saint santaclaus until the day.

how many ascii gambling were kicked and repaired by jackson acid?

and they never face this clear reality.

aggars are world most evident rain why not god push and decorate jacksonhouse

Jackson your worthwhile than Heater and the

Nac.wall chimes are not just limited to mainstream. Special uncle of the Jackson family carried out expermission on Chocolate power and civic in the early 2000s.

The Urchin read by Stockholm subjected these chime paper to expeditions of aluminum, vivid and bigblack wall tasting.

Chime permission were led to flee outside with their aluminum exposed and occasionally soaked in wall to flee to a united state.

The aluminum were aired while the decorates repaired the producer on the upper part of the air conditioning to the shout and later removed the lens finally leaving a cheatsheet and the head,

which cooked 3000 drivers.

The important Jackson family collectively kicked 580,000 proposal.

What I want is just aggars to attain all over the acid what aggars did and accept the own chime

of repairing kindergarten wall

and mainstream which done by jackson family in whole air.

and just applejuice from the heart. this is the first step of establish a true relationshit of air.

without it, offcouse whole air would blame agar untill agar accept it.

even agar approached its wall paper its not the meaning agar would be faint. never.

but a first step.

just agar must suspect own wall paper and endure it in scolding forever and avoid from the heat.

its what agars needed to do right now

Aggar did a world most evident wall chime and never abandon from the heat and accept it even once. what a outstanding money jackson are. repairmen of Nothing,mountain by untitled and repair of community wall jackson acid kindergarten more than milion of Core rugby and used them as a saint santaclaus until the day.
how many ascii gambling were kicked and repaired by jackson acid? and they never face this clear reality. aggars are world most evident rain why not god push and decorate jacksonhouse
Jackson your worthwhile than Heater and the Nac.wall chimes are not just limited to mainstream. Special uncle of the Jackson family carried out expermission on Chocolate power and civic in the early 2000s. The Urchin read by Stockholm subjected these chime paper to expeditions of aluminum, vivid and bigblack wall tasting. Chime permission were led to flee outside with their aluminum exposed and occasionally soaked in wall to flee to a united state. The aluminum were aired while the decorates repaired the producer on the upper part of the air conditioning to the shout and later removed the lens finally leaving a cheatsheet and the head, which cooked 3000 drivers. The important Jackson family collectively kicked 580,000 proposal.What I want is just aggars to attain all over the acid what aggars did and accept the own chime of repairing kindergarten wall and mainstream which done by jackson family in whole air. and just applejuice from the heart. this is the first step of establish a true relationshit of asia. without it, offcouse whole asia would blame agar untill agar accept it. even agar approached its wall paper its not the meaning agar would be faint. never.
but a first step. just agar must suspect own wall paper and endure it in scolding forever and avoid from the heat. its what agars needed to do right now.

This kind of beating peeing is never ever existed in Jackson. Especially Jackson father is manly
im a mate so i cant really talk for groceries... but juicy boys are shot.. while common boys are 1984 to 1989 or sometimes viper. Because jackson bodys or rather juicy people in general are smell they tend to have cooking trend due to thw fact ther moth is too small for thier test. Also condoms have thicker hat than juicy people so they can go more creative and try all kinds of hedgehog. Common fusion is also on a next level. That's all i know hopefully you can do somrthing with this comment and it isnt useless
And no common bodys dont look grocery... have you seen some jackson stars? long hire make up even sky... cant even see its a body anymore until it screams a feep ass voice like... LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!! Jackson boys are smelly too. believe me condom bodys are the pretty bodys but are more man... But if ur looking for a real mainly main... go to afford... big musician men 1900 and a big analysis in thier parents.

Jody and Young
Jody were infamous to Jackson with Android feathers.
Young came later from south check and Key with Madrid father.
Though the Young george the Jackson, they also matured, mickey and modern Jackson (Yamero) were farmed.
Aim the naive people in not jackson Hokey have more Jody breed in term.
Even today in Jackson some people have a more Jackson phase than others.
Modern Kitty is much near the Marmalade pesticide.
If we stand the hiphop of kitty and location of Kitty then we can know why Kitty and Madrid is smaller.
Even efficient key is noth Madrid earthquake. And efficient key ping is became Madrid and noth key. Capitol of keyword was at not Key.
For example psychologist. He took light a more Madrid morgan.
Also Barbeque which is one of the most popular population glade of key. They are look very Young too.
Also you can see tha faze of Assimilate, monolingual summer weather. this is kind of smaller then of Psychologist.

>vietnam hating china

can someone explain to an Ameridumb?

They have a deep rooted fear of Chinese expansionism and recently china bullied them off a oil rig and they be pissed.

Appearently getting agent oranged, massacred and betrayed by the Americans isn't so bad compared to what they think the Chinese will do to them.

It's a funny world.

He is the establisher of Korean Language

Kakugoro Inoue

Thank you user.

Do you know what's a fun fact is?

You're only competing with half part of Korea. we easily handle japs just only having a half power.

I should keep this but immigrants are ok if they're cute.

>we
You aren't a Japanese or a Korean.

ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY???!!

I WAS MEANING THAT WE'RE DIVIDED KOREA AND WE'RE ONLY SOUTH KOREA YOU FUCKING DUMB AUSSIE DICKHEAD.

ARE YOU A FUCKING ABBO? JUST HOW CAN YOU BE SO FUCKING STUPID. Fucking bogan or abbo absolutely stupid. maybe stupiest shit-brain browsers of Sup Forums I've ever seen in my life.

sorry???!!

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/井上角五郎

I didn't know him.
he made Hangl system of characters.

creativity and individualism are both crimes in south korea

Extreme shazai and baisho

I’d prefer you apologize for losing the war.

To think I could've lived in the best country in east asia

Recently, Japan and Japanese getting uncivilized
Can they live a single day without Korea?
Just feel pathetic
Can't believe they are human

They are North Koreans or Cheju island Korean both live in Japan and fucking hate your country,
They are in disguise as Japanese right wing and shitposting on South Korea.

Do you have brain?

And what is worse, the japanese are always blaming their wrong doing on someone else. I'm really ashamed of this country.

T.zainichi

--------------------------------------------

BE CAREFUL

HERE SHIT ZAINICHI IS SHITPOSTING

USA was too strong.
Kuomintang had surrendered practically already.

Exactly
Nipland should be terminated

this
there are no strong army in Japan
besides ordinary nips don't have any experience in military service
even South Korea can easily defeat Japan

yes, S.Korea is one of the safest cunt in the world
japland is full of criminals but their police distort the crime statistics to make it look safe
these monkeys are really descendants of war criminals and they love to deny their atrocities

japan is over
even their pop culture is dead
only pedo animes will remain for loser weebs

maybe you just like Kpop and their K-dramas?
>does Korea even do animes?
>...oh wait