Imam tortures Muslim boy for forgetting Quran Verse

Can we just go to war with these barbarians already? It's gonna happen eventually, let's get it over with.

twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/749054120770826240

That's so peaceful

That's so diverse

So cultural, so beautiful.

What are they doing?

So tolerant

Biting his fingers and headlocking him.

Kek that was Obama in indonesia

user it's 2015, you've to understand that people express love in different ways, if you think there's anything wrong with that then you're racist.

Next time he won't forget the verse. Mashallah
Shariah 4 UK

You know guys, I've done some thinking for the past 5 minutes and I'm come to realize we can't judge a religion or a person based on this, we live in the modern age where everything is subjective!

It's just a different culture, maybe we shouldn't be so quick to judge :D

Reminder Sup Forums would defend this if Christians were doing it.

Reminder that you're a goat fucker, Ahmed.

Hello Abdul. No kebab today?

As someone who comes from a place with Muslims, I can tell you not to trust them. If you want to live and don't want your wife/children raped and killed in front of your eyes, don't trust Muslims.

Need more context. He pulls up the shirt and fucking tickles him. To me it seems like he may be a trouble child and this is how they deal with him. Tickle him, teach him the quran and cut off his fingernails with their teeth. Pretty normal stuff if you ask me. This is how I dealt with all the younger troublemakers when I was in middle school.

Found the slimes

Its all fun and games.

how do you know what happened? the guy might have been a rapist or something and deserved that punishment

You and your friends didn't headlock and tickle all the younger troublemakers in your school? And teach them the quran

Yeah, Muslims are disgusting barbarian savages. Nothing they do surprises me.

As someone who understands exactly what Islam is doing and what it's capable of, you don't need to tell me anything.

Unfortunately it's too late for us, we're going to be majority Muslim countries in 100 years, and there will come a time when our children and our children's children are going to be rounded up and have their throats slit and their heads taken off, and the only thing that can stop it is a legitimate Holy War. I'm serious, this is the only way to combat this vile religion.

>deserves torture

I bet you cheer when trump talks about how much he loves water boarding

I also bet your heart skips a beat when a tri-colour haired ANTIFA member walks up and slaps a sticker on your chest as Hasan sticks his grabbers down your sister's pants.

I agree with you 100% friendo.

Waterboarding is still not torture.

I mean you shouldn't be ignorant to their culture
this might just be the appropriate way in their culture to handle such things since hundreds of years and there might be good reasons for it to happen this way

Hey, it's your culture too.

how,how can they do this,what justifices it?

Islam.