Does anybody on here still wondering why wh*Te women choose BLACK men over wh*Te...

Does anybody on here still wondering why wh*Te women choose BLACK men over wh*Te """"""""""""""""""""""""men"""""""""""""""""""""""" ?? imo the answer is clear as daylight.

Give it back.

We get it Turkey, you don't like being called a roach. No need to spam the board.

sxb where have you been, you went MIA

take this to Sup Forums

I've been here?
I kinda went MIA for a while because of personal shit but I've been on at least once a day.

Hes a proxy, he wouldnt know territorial disputes

Come at me.

You didn't switch back to the right proxy Turkey

*yawn*
I did't want to say this, but these "blacked" threads are getting really boring.
You know Sup Forums don't care about this shit, right?
Go ask one of those boards that want to "save" the "white" "race" or something.

actually we don't care about that, wh*Te subhuman.
what triggers us genuinely is that we being called wh*Te. i'd personally kill you if you did that nigga

oh fug :D

Anatolian mongrel, retarded Greek

damn, hope everything is alright m8. but I was speaking specifically of discord. we were wondering where you went

You are Anatolian Greek rape babies larping as steppe niggers larping as niggers

BEEP BEEP

its the russian subhuman living in a shithole turkic country episode

good thread

I thought I was kicked or purged?
Asked around and heard they were purging inactive or something?
It wasn't that kinda personal just me focusing on work and studying.

Oh fuck off plz, roach diaspora, you are even worse

Are you trying to imply a black dude could be a father...

fuck t*rks and fuck Russian subhumans such as yourself

go be an inbred slavoid somewhere else Ivan

Ikibey, is that you?! I am Greek

>hahaha ikibey is that you

it is painfully obvious that your inferior brain can not comprehend that you are hated universially, russians are and will always remain a subhuman mongol race, the fact that you live in an irellevant turkic shithole will not change the fact that you are, and will always be for the rest of your life, a pathetic russian subhuman monkey ape with no future and no life

Wow, seems like you got gang banged by some Russkies, did they rape you in the ass? Such a butthurt and hatred, shitskin

s

This is pretty good
This one keeps more of the sexual shit.
You can still see the BBC ffs.

h

nah man, I did you by accident. just accept my friend request there, all will be sorted

shh let him post, let him think that wh*Te race is not a low race and posting pics will unblack his mother :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It is normal for a subhuman slav monkey to go into a defensive position when he finds himself confronted with the truth, after all you're inferior beings which are simply not capable to comprehend how hated or how subhuman they truly are. Yet it is this defense mechanism that has kept the shithole federation together for a long time, the slavic subhuman shithole would probably collapse within a day if Russhits actually had competent people in their shithole slavic country

i

t