PHX: Devin Booker scores 30 points in loss to Heat
PHX: Mike James scores 18 points in 31 minutes
BOS: Jayson Tatum (ankle) likely to have an MRI
BOS: Aron Baynes ties career-high with 21 points
BOS: Celtics' bench helps Boston win 10th straight
LAK: Julius Randle gets 16 & 12 in 21 minutes

First for Celtics rule and Lakers suck

2nd for nightmare dream(we are in it)

glad jae crowder's mother died considering he got G injured. the fact he's playing like shit is the cherry on top

Thunder are gay lmAo

>be Lebron one of the best players ever and one of the best scorers in the lane ever
>have ball
>full head of steam
>attacking the rim....

What do?
Continue attack and score and/ or get fouled?

Or

Pass to Channing French Frye for 3?

>Glad jae Crowders mother died
What the fuck is wrong with you?? That's not funny or edgy, you're just a loser. Next time you look in the mirror and wonder why your life is shit, just know it's because you're a terrible person

>Jimmer Fredette with 50 points, 10 rebounds, and 9 assists in China

Why hasn't any team at least worked him out? Surely he could help in some role

cry harder fag

if pop can't make him good he's shit

No it's not about crying, it's about having some scrap of humanity left you fucking faggot. I'm glad i'm not a little edgy fag like you. No one thinks you''re cool, no one thinks you're funny, you're just a little bitch

this loser really getting wired up over anonymous people on an anime message board. take the L fag

Is it any way possible for the Spurs to get Jahlil Okafor or do they just not have the cap room for it? I think he cold be a solid player on the Spurs.

I am wired up about it, because unlike you fags i'm a man who actually stands for something. Keep typing from home, rent free, leeching off your mommies internet. You kids should really go outside and talk to women

Don't former NBA players always shine in China basketball?

he'd basically have to be released and signed for a minimum deal. or trade for him

you're a loser who justifies his opinions and beliefs to anonymous users on an anime imageboard and use his life as the projection of everyone else that goes to this website

i hope your mom dies too

>Y-you're the loser!!

S-E-E-T-H-I-N-G

now you switching the script cuz you mad, i got nothing to be mad about, crowder got his karma prematurely, im happy

>Y-you're the one who's m-mad!

A-S-S-B-L-A-S-T-E-D

Keep dancing for me monkey

you literally said you're wired lol

>Wired
>Same as mad
Someones reaaaaaaching

What's the weather like in L city bruh?

Would had been better off just taking the full impact on his back

>i'm a man who actually stands for something

>in China

Probably not too many people on this website that are familiar concept. I know 65% of ya'll are cucks that let your gf's suck dudes dick then kiss you after. You homo ass niggas, prob let dudes walk all over you, oh, im laffin

>he actually believes this

am i being memed right now

We got reddit personified in the thread yall

>Yall

LMMMMFFAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO THIS NIGGA RIGHT HERE LMFFFAOOO YO U OF THEM BRUH!!1 LMFAOOOOOO LITTLE TOM AND JERRY PUSSY, OH IM LAFFIN, IWOULD JUST EAT YOU DOG. I EAT NIGGAS LIKE YOU FOR BRUNCH, WHAT'S YOUR ADDRESS BRUH?? ILL COME TO YOU LMFAOOOOO OH IM LAFFIN

I told you all the Pistons were gonna turn some heads this year desu.

Reggie Jackson was hurt all last season. They are young and will only keep getting better.

LMFFFAOO AND I BET REDDIT FAGS GET MOR9E PUSSY THAN YALL NIGGGGASSSS LMFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OH IM LAFFIN

50% go to r/nba
50% real af

kawaii Brooks 1st all team

all rookie tem fugg

6% Get bishes
lmfffaoooooooooooooooooooooo
oh im laffin

ill fight anyone from reddit. i put that on crip

We don't have a fight plebbit we shoot and I ain't talking ball

>it ain't gonna suck itself

All jokes aside though /r/nba is vastly superior to /nba/ in every imaginable way. It's better if you want actual nba news, it's better if you want actual nba discussion, and they even shitpost better than you guys. Are any of you users over there? If so, which do you prefer?

>All jokes aside though /r/nba is vastly superior to /nba/ in every imaginable way. It's better if you want actual nba news, it's better if you want actual nba discussion, and they even shitpost better than you guys. Are any of you users over there? If so, which do you prefer?

No, and please stay there from now on. The only acceptable subplebbit is r/nfllstreams

hey guys, how'd my lakers fan do last night?

The only way /nba/ is better is if you want an inferior experience

Lmfaooooooooooooooooooo

friendly reminder that kawhi is MJ with 3pt range

reminder embiid is literally oden playing in the east

Reminder this is a GOD DREAM

>A. Sherrod Blakely: Danny Ainge said the x-rays taken on Jayson Tatum’s ankle after last night’s game showed no fractures or breaks. Will have MRI today.

Whew. So at worst he'll miss a few games.

>Lonzo
>39 min
>9 pts, 5 reb, 6 ass

>Randle
>21 min
>16 pts, 12 reb, 2 ass

>Lonzo
>39 min
>9 points

>Tatum
>5 min
>5 pts

Really makes me think

Can’t exaggerate how good Ben Simmons is especially for a damn rookie

Lebron playing PG tonight I think because
Derrick Rose has soreness in his Knees
So im guessing the lineup will be......
PG lebron James
SG Jr Smith
SF Iman Shumpert
PF Jae Crowder
C Kevin Love

Trust the Process

Warriors are about to go on another crazy win streak.

According to BPI, they've played the hardest schedule to date and have the NBA's easiest remaining schedule.

They beat their last 4 or 5 opponents by an average of 21.6 points.

Trust the Rehab Process you mean.

My Celties are tied for second easiest with Detroit. See you in the Finals, Brazil LD

Blowout LeDecline and this will be the greatest NBA season in a long time

it's

PG: Shumpert
SG: JR
SF: Crowder
PF: LeBron
C: Love

LeBron doesn't need to start at PG to play like a PG, he'll be running the offense while guarding the other team's PF

How many points with the Cavs lose by tonight bros? Will Harden drop 60 on the worst defense in the history of the league?

you get upset over people you don't even know lmao what a loser

Name bigger busts than Lonzo and Ingram that aren't injury related.

There are none.

Anthony Bennett. But honestly, Lonzo's hype and how much he's been using and still playing that bad makes him worse. Lonzo takes like 16 shots a game.

Bennett was just overdrafted by a retarded Cavs FO. Ball was agreed by everyone to be the #2 overall pick

I just remembered that last years western all star lineup was basically the entire Warriors starting lineup

What a fucking joke

Lonzo is the next Marcus Smart

There was literally talk of how some thought Ball wasn't even a top 10 talent. They weren't wrong it looks like. Magic is the GOAT PG, how can he not draft a good one lol

I think the BBB memes made his draft stock higher. He should have been lower.

He's basically Shart without the defense. And a lil worse at shooting.

Nobody is worse than Marcus Smart at shooting

>friendly reminder that kawhi is MJ with 3pt range

Is Marcus Smart basically the anti-scalabrine?

If you shoot worse than Shart you have a problem. Lonzo makes Shart look like Curyy

Let it be known that the New York Knickerbockers needed a powerful white man to succeed.

WOW please take your racism somewhere else. We are culturally diverse and tolerant here on /nba/.

He was able to work out with NBA players as he was drafted last year, I don’t think he should be able to qualify as a rookie with people who just got into the NBA hope they change that soon

Kneeling right now

Fultz(he ain’t hurt)

I'm with you brother

Anyone who isn't in the first year of their rookie year isn't a rookie.

>miss entire season of playing
>not a rookie

you go girl

>/nba/ last year
>simmons is a bust!!
>/nba/ this year
>simmons is god
>/nba/ this year
>lonzo is a bust
>/nba/ next year
>Lozno is the next magic johnson

that train is never late

Kevin Durant’s thigh after failing no nut November 7 days in

>>/nba/ next year
>>Lozno is the next magic johnson

He’s not, he’s had a year to play with a work out with pros, opportunity that’s other true rookies don’t have, if u don’t get that he was put due to tanking there’s no hope for you.

>next magic Johnson
I don’t think he’s even got a Johnson let alone being magic

what's the shit with the bearded guy with shit in his beard

I'm lost here

Who's a better defender?

Will Lonzo Ball ever average 20 PPG in a season ever in his career?

oh please you retards thought porzingas was going to be a complete joke. you fuckers know shit about basketball

Most Underrated Seasons Of All Time.

Player: Allen Iverson.
Season: 2005/2006.
Team Record: 38-44.

Stats:

33.0 Ppg.
3.2 Rpg.
7.4 Apg.
1.9 Spg.
0.1 Bpg.
44.7 FG%.
32.3 3P%.
81.4 FT%.
25.9 PER.
10.6 WS.
43.1 Mpg.

Put your trip back on old gay

Yes, when he goes to China

Most Underrated Seasons Of All Time.

Player: LeBron James.
Season: 2007/2008.
Team Record: 45-37.

Stats:

30.0 Ppg.
7.9 Rpg.
7.2 Apg.
1.8 Spg.
1.1 Bpg.
48.4 FG%.
31.5 3P%.
71.2 FT%.
29.1 PER.
15.2 WS.
40.4 Mpg.

Bulls fans are the most loyal fans in the NBA. Among the most loyal across all sports

But tim hardaway jr is black

KG's 03-04 season was underrated af. Looking at that team, without KG they're drafting first overall. The fact he took those bums to the playoffs was pure kino.

Would the Suns be the worst team w/o their best player?

most of them only like the bulls because of MJ or they are kids of people who liked MJ
>20 years from now
wow warriors fans are the most loyal fans