What does Sup Forums feel about women bunny police officers? Do you think they are strong enough to be officers?

What does Sup Forums feel about women bunny police officers? Do you think they are strong enough to be officers?

sage and ignore cadets

i want to-

A woman bunny is called a doe

mods delet this non political thread

Go home, Sup Forums, you're drunk.

iktf

Bullet shields.

Knowing if bunnies and women can be fit for police work is political

mods delete this homosex

Well, this city does need cops to police the smaller animals, so yeah a few bunnies is a good idea.

damn son, get yourself together

Delete yourself

Letting women and women bunnies and gender non confirming women bunnies into our police and army is a god given right

She can fight crime and acess areas that larger animal officers cannot, like in my butthole.

I'd say anything in a rape thread. Because of bad feminism. But actually this sort of women equality seems to lead to nice superiority. Wouldn't want to be without. Not all are as good. Though neither are none. I think the best ones aren't the real feminists or the real non-feminists.

LEWD THE JUDE
DO IT DUDE

She is ready for it.

Judy hopps, more like LEWDY HIPPS

I am not for lewd.

>Bahamas
hows your vacation user?

yuo will never be a real cop

>implying

I think the rabbit would have done better.

I dunno she would have to pass rigorous tests. They would be hard and long but if she has the stamina she can make it.

They won't fucking work. 1) rabbits can't walk on their hind legs 2) they are fucking short even if they could, and would prove ineffective in a fight 3) they wouldn't be strong enough to handcuff a human much less get it on their arms 4) it would be illegal to shoot at rabbits in my backyard eating my grass if they were officers 5) rabbits are probably incapable of comprehending language 6) we would need to make some sort of a weapon for them, because rabbits probably cannot operate a firearm 7) furfags would go batshit crazy and rape them

This user gets it. Keep police for people and dogglies.

Sure smaller mammals have niche roles where they can prove themselves useful. Yes, some are very talented and resourceful. But the fact of the matter is that by and large, having them on the force puts the other officers at risk along with themselves. They just don't have the upper body strength and raw mass to serve in full capacity. All in all, there are exceptions to the rule but we as a society shouldn't make a habit of encouraging this kind of career choice for them.

Racist.