The moment black mirror jumped the shark

the moment black mirror jumped the shark

>What is a metaphor?
If youre too stupid to get it dont watch the show mate

it is a stupid metaphor

they predicted trumps populist style

no sharks here m8

literally noting wrong with the episode. why do people hate it?

inb4 "it's stupid"

That one was borderline prophetic with recent developments in western democracy. Black Mirror hasn't released an episode that was anything short of brilliant besides the one in which the prime minister fucked the pig.

Except that "populist style" has been around since forever you fuck.

Probably all the mixed race and lesbo relationships did it for me

No, >>>/reddit/ is that way

You realise that is a legitimate reason though, you can't really dismiss it with "inb4"

no "it's stupid" is not a legitimate argument, you have to support you're opinion why is it stupid?

No "because it is" shit.

How long do you think human history is user?

except it hasnt seen a successful resurgence until recently with trump you fuck

Just started watching Black Mirror and so far it has been pretty bad. What are some of the best episodes?

>jumped the shark
what does that mean

white christmas

White Christmas and White Bear

Sup Forums, where Trump is both the God Emperor bringing about the Holy Happening but also no different than any other politician ever god why do libs keep acting like he's so different what's wrong with them?

I see a theme

waldo represented literally every politician since reagan.

>completely predicted the bashing style Trump used to beat EVERY other republican running
>shark jumping

yea ok dude

I mean it's probably the worst episode next to s3e5 but it's not out of the ballpark of possibility

>predicted
was this your first election or something?

I don't think I've ever seen such shit talk in an election.
Of course people bash but Trump was saying shit like how Jeb Bush would MOON people with his ass.

It's not even about Trump it's just a classic "dude try's to fight the system only to get sucked in by it" story.

Waldo was an anti establishment figure and the establishment co opted him away from his creator. He was turned into a propaganda tool.

Yeah, like that would EVER happen in real life...
oh wait LMAO
*sips cum*

Maybe there's more than two people on this site?
There's actually four of us

False

1 chan per user... or so the legends said

>MOON people with his ass
...how else are you supposed to moon people?

Also Jeb did say that, albeit facetiously

It's more like predicting the rise and fall of Pepe than Trump.

THIS
H
I
S

Arguably yes. Pepe started as a very innocent meme mostly for "feels" posting now he's associated with all kinds of shit his creator almost certainly never intended.

That's what the Waldo episode was about, something a person makes getting out of control. It doesn't apply to Trump since he presumably chooses to do everything he does.

Waldo's creator didn't want him used the way he was but it didn't matter, he was stolen from him. So unless you think Trump actually wanted to run a very different campaign but was forced into the message he ran on by forces beyond his control you can't say he's like Waldo.

>besides the one in which the prime minister fucked the pig.
>he doesn't appreciate pig kino

get outta here pleb

The military one where he just stole the idea from Haze.

Be Right Back.

user that's a very standard trope that's been done a million times.

that is the worst episode though you're right about that.

Everything done in black mirror has been hammered to death in sci-fi a thousand times over.

Military episode is underrated
The beginning is bullshit but everything from the apartment complex onwards is 10/10 Black Mirror

Way too predictable. It was shit m8. Other episodes were at least somewhat original.

Wrong, watch San Junipero. Lesbian sex has never been explored and it's great and totally sci-fi.
I love lesbians so much and the girls in San Junipero really deserve the happy ending that they did because they were such good characters and I really liked and connected with them or something.
Well like every other episode of the show shows the negative implications of technology and how it can destroy human connection but San Junipero was great because it was so brave to show a Gay Female couple on the TV.
Boring romance plots can be pretty shitty and dull and most of the time they are but I really like lesbian romance because they're Gay and that's like, really cool. That's like, so cool, you know? It's really awesome that they can make a character on a show Gay. Woah, cool, a virtual world where you can customize your avatar! Woah, and you can Even Be Gay! Wow oh my this is Real Sci Fi!

>the moment black mirror jumped the shark

the fuck are you on? This BM episode was released in 2013, have you even watched this show?

Is everything ok user?

There are many things going on in that episode, but surprise surprise you got snagged on that one.

Jesus christ, you can't enjoy a good episode if there's a gay relationship at the center of it? Take a step back kid.

Is the entire show just "DAE technology is bad??? I was born in le wrong generation" or does it ever get good?

I'm exaggerating, but it does annoy me that the episode received so much praise for how little it dealt with the concept at hand and instead focused on some boring relationship for brownie points.

Like, if Be Right Back had a gay couple I wouldn't mind, the central plot of the episode still revolved around the implications and unforeseen dangers of technology.

Nigga technology is, was and always be bad while dumb ass people are using it
my aunts get into an argument every week by facebook posts

You do realise the PM actually fucked a pig, right? The whole point of that story was, even fucking the pig was kind of irrelevant at the end of the day, people forgot it and got on with their life. It's pointing at how consuming media is that people gobble it down and move on to the next thing without thinking on who it affects.

waldo is absolutely nothing like trump

Black Mirror has done too many of those type of stories.

so is this just another one of those "trumptards are butthurt because someone doesn't like trump" things?

This was the worst episode they're done.

Reddit didn't know it existed until the netflix season came out.

>I was born in le wrong generation
kill yourself you stupid fuck

No, fucking hell user. Are you really this stupid?

I'm talking about this thread

This desu, dunno why everyone loved it

most 90's born people are fucking retards so throw in a couple of catchy tunes and a couple of dykes and you've got yourself a winner, no questions asked.

>a story that hits too close home for the altright

yer hero is an old puppet

Tell the truth faggot.

>altright
you're embarrassing yourself user

except we found out last year the PM stuck his dick in a pigs mouth at college!
hilarious insider infor there!

you prefer everyone call you a nazi cumkuk?

I just did

Worst BM episode. Something about the quality of this episode seemed so shite compared to the others. Also, Nosedive was forced and unoriginal

If you honestly think San Junipero is the worst they've done, you're a retarded pleb. It's not the best but come on, that horror game episode was the worst in the latest season by far, if not the worst in series.

Btw speaking of the show. This show outright promotes race mixing. Why are brits so into that recently?

jumped the shark

I do not think it means what you think it means

>hat horror game episode was the worst
I remembered that one just after I posted, they were equally bad.

waldo and nosedive were both shite imo, especially nosedive because i was concerned whether the rest of season 3 was going south

Yea, Playtest is the worst one by far. There's just no real meaning behind it, just crazy fake out endings to try and make it some big mind fuck.

Why are you millennials so polarized? Why don't you just try thinking rationally for a second? All this hard left-alt right bullshit you spew. You're got a fucking brain, try using it.

I think the problem with both was the blatant, in your face approach to the issues. There was no guesswork or implying as to how the directors felt about the issues in the episodes. It was more like DUDE POLITICIANS AND SOCIAL MEDIA!! !

Playtest was fun but it's weak in that there is no meaning.

Men against Fire is absolute shit, super predictable story that's been done 1000 times, and not even anything fun in the episode.

The actor in playtest at least was entertaining.

The American protagonist in the spoopy video game one was unbearable.
>DUDE I AM SO LAX ABOUT EVERYTHING HAHA JOKES HA

Why do you assume everyone on the internet is a millennial?

I don't generally but in cases where they call everything alt right it's usually a good assumption. I mean anyone older would have to be legitimately brain damaged or pushing an agenda. Most older people realise not everything is black and white.

you're right, that guy was a fucking faggot. pretty much a caricature of the current generation

Shut up and dance

Kenny was a Sup Forums poster