wtf I hate trump now

wtf I'm a #ShillforHill now

wtf I'm #MentallyHill now

wtf I'm #HillaryArtillery now

wtf im a #faggot now

wtf I have a #LongJohnson now

wtf I'm #KillingForHill now

That's it's I'm Now #Gay4Johnson

bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegal influx of ugly uneducated criminal shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains, kill gays and beat their shawled slavelike wives so they can become shawled slavelike wives under their violent rules, all to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is NOT a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion, and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant

Wtf I'm now a #clintoris

>censors the "hole" in ASShole
**** **** **** fucking retarded * ******* **** niggers ***

wtf this really makes you think

>that pic
Literally pic related

>ASSH*LE

kys

baka desu senpai

So it's Occupy Democrats as in Occupy Wall Street? So it's saying Democrats are bad? Or they are Democrats who do stuff like Occupy Wall Street? If it's the latter, where are they currently occupying?

Go back to Redd*t

OP, go fuck yourself.

Stop cockgobbling John Oliver and everyone else on the Trump hate train.

You've been brainwashed by mainstream politics to follow like a sheep. Continue to work your shitty job at the McDonalds drive though and pay your taxes to continue to be enslaved by your overlords, because you'll never know what lives beyond your narrow scope of view.

You know they only post these images to get reactions, right? Very few progressives actually come here, he's probably just reposting what some normie on his Facebook posted.

wtf I'm a #cruzmissle now

wtf i wanna suck dicks now

>2 posts by this ID

Occupy Democrats is a famous FB page in facts (also "Winning Democrats" I believe they might be the same organization behind both), they shill a lot here on pol:

Mods are starting to delete these threads too, sometimes they post 3-4 threads at once, stupid shills.

>not believing Sup Forums is satire

I seriously do not think it's actually them posting it. This place is far too toxic for their ilk. Normies just post retarded shit and people post it here for (you)s.

Actually I checked FB when these threads started appearing in the catalog, coincidentally the FB page admin was active posting on the page at the same time these threads were being posted here. I don't know if it was a coincidence but considering that Shillary has plenty of shills working for her I believe they might actually be shilling here.

If you check their FB page now, last post was 40m ago and the one before was 2h ago. This thread was created around 40 minutes ago, the previous thread according to the archive was posted at 21:44 probably East Coast time which should be around 2h ago too if I'm not wrong.

#hillbilly

Did you just fucking make fun of the poor man's ethnicity by calling him "Drumpf", you fucking racist. Not only that, but you excluded muslims ins the picture, you islamaphobe. God, you fucking ignorant racist homophobic sexist islamaphobic piece of shit.

Did a child make this?

Lol nope I am an independant shiller and I get a bonus for posting quickly after the main page uploads so I stalk FB to get these to you guys ASAP