There's a Chinese characters written on the product pakage

>There's a Chinese characters written on the product pakage
>easily gives an image of cheap and low quality, too harmful to use

>Unironically chinese characters has been Alphabet of East Asia.

you're a fucking shame of shame and dishonor of dishonor fucking commie Chinese.
You just dumped and dragged down the whole heritage of East Asia and its value. BEING A FUCKING COMMIE

you devalued our alphabet, our culture, our history, our reputations. just being a fucking commie.
How would you respond? How would you reward this massive damage? you just ruined it all. You just fucking ruined and dragged down the glorious East Asian brands.

>you devalued our alphabet
The fuck you on about, user?

You do know about the century of shame, right?
Chinese agree that last century wa shameful display, but they are getting better, and soon China will once again establish its rightful place amongst nations

Koreans, Japanese and Vietnamese are brainlets who aren't able to learn Chinese characters from young age

we have independent alphabet system now, for sure, but before 1400 AD Chinese characters was pretty much general Alphabet of East Asia.

just like you westerners are using ABCDEFGHIJKL these things as one united alphabets, not caring about your ethnics, franchs, anglo, normans, latins

>Chinese agree that last century wa shameful display
More like since the Manchus took over

>just like you westerners are using ABCDEFGHIJKL these things as one united alphabets
it's not even the same, because if you can read one language writting with Chinese characters, you can also read the others, such as Cantonese can read Mandarin even though they are not mutually intelligible
I was in VN recently and there's still some Chinese characters shown in some places even, which look just the same as what you may read in Heilongjiang thousands of km further north.

Honestly it doesn't matter. It's actually your issue if you think that.

But user if I will see korean runes on the package I would thing that this product is of higher quality.
I don't care about stuff from China unless it was made in ROC.

but though I wish people deemed it as high quality even it's written by Chinese charactors.

I may blame commie Chinese, but I don't wanna diminish and blame original Chinese heritage. I wish Chinese characters was a thing too

What has that got to do with the Korean "alphabet"?

>we have independent alphabet system now, for sure, but before 1400 AD Chinese characters was pretty much general Alphabet of East Asia.
Yeah, what's your point? None of them were tailored for Korea or Japanese so the Koreans and Japanese introduced a system of phonetics to assist the characters. How did China devalue your "alphabet" in this equation? I'm lost here.

More like simplified characters are.

>but though I wish people deemed it as high quality even it's written by Chinese charactors.
Why? The trade off for global trade is that you are able to shitpost on Sup Forums using cheap electronic devices. If that Chinese labour wasn't cheap, we wouldn't be able to afford half of this shit and your life would be less convenient.

Such a fucking bizarre and self defeating thing to sperg out about.

I don't think this is true, there's more to language than just words

I will fix my word to help your understand.

"China devalued our alphabet"

It's not only about the cheap price of Chinese product you fucking Zhang Wei Chang Shi. You definitely produce crappy quality shit products since the fucking commie governers there are fucking corrupted so they help the manufacturers to avoid the law. and Chinese product is well known for shitty quality.

>if you can read one language writting with Chinese characters, you can also read the others, such as Cantonese can read Mandarin even though they are not mutually intelligible
Retard

>"China devalued our alphabet"
How?

>you fucking Zhang Wei Chang Shi
I'm not Chinese, you fucking LARPing sperg.
>produce crappy quality shit products
Would you rather pay even more for iPhones and other shit?
>since the fucking commie governers there are fucking corrupted so they help the manufacturers to avoid the law
Most of those big dollar manufacturers are making goods for western markets, overseen by foreign corporations. In case you haven't noticed, corporations have managed to corrupt governments all around the world in order to provide legal loopholes.
>and Chinese product is well known for shitty quality.
What China is known for is its mass manufacturing, which is the result of global demand. If people didn't consume so much shit constantly, these industries wouldn't be pumping out such quantities for the foreign markets. Do you not see how this really isn't so much of a Chinese government issue but more of the reality of a global economy?

No, to a large extent this is true and was the entire point behind pushing the Mandarin script. In China there are thousands of dialects which can be pronounced different but all use the same characters, which is why random person from city A can watch the news or whatever and read the text the same as random person from city B, despite these two not necessarily being able to properly understand each other if they were using their local dialects.

I've been told that different regions can be almost unintelligible in a spoken context, but since the characters are unified, signs, etc. are able to be read by all Chinese regardless.

But it's not your alphabet, it's theirs and you just adopted it because at the time the Chinese were writing philosophy and building majestic cities, you were shitting in the woods, same reason everyone in Europe uses a Greek-derived alphabet

>Jap label
Sign of quality
>Gook label
Sign of quality
>Made in china
Throw into trash

>How?
I fucking said it already. Chinese characters were usual alphabet of East Asia as a whole back then like 10 centuries ago.

>Would you rather pay even more for iPhones and other shit?
IPhones is not high quality nor crappy quality you dipshit. they're just overpricing leftists icon.

>Most of those big dollar manufacturers are making goods for western markets, overseen by foreign corporations. In case you haven't noticed, corporations have managed to corrupt governments all around the world in order to provide legal loopholes.
Why I shouldn't blame fucking mainland chinks low quality product issues and it's corrupted system while they're already good quality and good managed products produced from Taiwan and South Korea? Or even South East Asia?
Even SouthEastAsia would make consciencious products comparing to commie chink product you fucking dickhead.

Just asking.
Are you White?
If you're white, you must be fucking criminal ancestor having bogan.

Or, Are you not White?
Then you must be fucking abbo. Australoid which has low intelligence even than Negroid.

I can clearly read you're a serious fucktard and can't be bothered anymore. and you're clearly taking the subject into some fucking where else. Whether Chink mainland is mass manufacturing place or not, I don't have to deem it to think "Oh this Chinese product is generally crappy but I wouldn't mind since It's just mass manufactured"

The reason why I picked up that Commie chinks get to diminish of us is because I already bundled our group as "North East Asia" Category. You got it? fucking fuckity extremly fucktard. If you're drunk get some sleep

>Chinese characters were usual alphabet of East Asia as a whole back then like 10 centuries ago.
Yes, and both Korea and Japan derived their own phonetic characters because pure Chinese characters didn't work.
>they're just overpricing leftists icon.
Okay, so you're just some dumb American.

下げる。

funny how it's always koreans that spout the nonsense of muh glorious east asia, while the "glory", if any, has never been achieved by koera but mostly by ancient/pre-modern china or modern japan, both of which don't really lump themselves with others when it comes to identity and heritages in the first place. i don't give a fuck about china "tainting" its own creation, as they are entitled to do so after all.

flag = jap
result = didn't read