This is Polish board game "battle of Poland" with islamist on one side and bad commies on other...

This is Polish board game "battle of Poland" with islamist on one side and bad commies on other. Obly Poland stands like lone hero fighting all these evils with god, poverty and corruption
How cool is that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q88AkN1hNYM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>poles are a bunch of we-wuzzing faggots that won't shut up about the times that they managed to barely defeat two massively overextended countries who's armies were depleted and at a terrain disadvantage
What's new, exactly?

Im laughing how retarded my country is you fucking idiot i swear every single american have to be moron. You are telling yourself "nah mate its just couple of bad examples" and theeeeen another fucking braindead from U S of A have to tell me his childish opinion about everything
Do you people have no shame?
Cant you at least try to be at some level of conversation? You are making me sick

>Islam
>Not Ottoman Turks
Why?

>Say something negative about poland
>British flag comes to their defense

Really hard to tell its as stupid as it looks like

Why do Poles love to suck their own dicks so much? It's gone past the point of having 'pride' to them compensating for something.

This too:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q88AkN1hNYM

Being pride that you have been fastest seaman is only thing a lot of people in Poland could achieve. Hard to blame them its poor shithole, a lot of talented and intelligent people end up as dishwashers

Taking pride*
Also yeah everyone ia brainwashed since elementary school to be victim complex ridden crybaby. Its sad really

I am rather ignorant on Polish history but didn't Poland have some rather mixed relations to Islam? I know tatars helped you against the Teutonic Knights once and they still exist as a minority.

Yeah but they are extreme minority. They are called Lipka Tatars and they pretty much completly integrated Poliah people, just different eyes and religion but they never dif annoy anyone with that, they just wanted to be respected and they was treated such way.
A lot of more vocal figures around their community were openely against taking refugees or MENA immigrants to Poland. Thay areno "brothers" they just share same religion but ethnically they are absolutely different and they see refugees as a threat of their good name in Poland

Sad stuff.

>but ethnically they are absolutely different
Well obviously. Islam isn't an ethno-religion like Judaism or Turanism.
>and they see refugees as a threat of their good name in Poland
Well they are.

Tatars are very kind and polite people, they used to be a huge threat to Poland back in 1600's but you have to be turbo autist to be mad about this these days
We have a lot of Vietnamese people too, they stick to themselves but are very polite too. And Ukrainians, if they know language you pretty cant tell the difference from another common man. Sadly some reactionist try to start shit and call them a threat for Polish economy, but its just straight forward retarded. They usuallyworkon fields as cheap labour, farm owners are happy they have work force, Ukrainians are happy they have eighter chance to start new life or send money to home. Not a problem for me desu

Poles work on german farms
Ukrainians work on polish farms
Who works on Ukrainian farms?

Will recommend my local farmer to hire Ukrainians

why do you think anyone cares about retarded nationalism in Poland? It exists in every country, though.

Ukrainians can't work legally in Germany.

Not in Germany

if it is played by two or more people one should play for islamists/commies then, shouldn't they?

you do have neonazis, stop pretending that you don't

> Who works on Ukrainian farms?

tajiks?

tajiks can't work in agriculture, also Ukraine is too poor even for them

what I mean was that nationalists have no political power in Germany

Neither in Poland. That game was not realased by our government.

Oh come on, are you really saying your government is nationalistic?

Jesus is a king of Poland
Really activates my almonds senpai