ATL: Devonta Freeman (knee) back to full practice
BUF: Charles Clay (knee) practicing again Thursday
BUF: Zay Jones (knee) out again Thursday
JAX: Marqise Lee (knee) back at practice Thursday
NYJ: Matt Forte (knee) out again Thursday
SEA: Carroll expects Paul Richardson to play
DET: Lions RG T.J. Lang in concussion protocol

SOON

Nobody hates the Atlanta Falcons more than Falcons fans.

First for fixed $(ers

I will fight every nigger here.

Does EDP need a tour of the pit of misery?

Hi Riley

Brock wouldn't know big if it fucked his wife

do the browns have a chance this week?

>what the fuck does dilly dilly mean?
It's the Caucasian version of WAZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

>ywn be 5'1

the Browns never have a chance any week

im glad that phrase is gone

>gets caught cheating
>goes back to new england
pottery

>DET: Lions RG T.J. Lang in concussion protocol

we are cursed

>capping your own post and then taking your trip off to post it

Zeke beating the fuck out of Goodell and the NFL

>Crazy stat from @PFF: The Eagles defense has a combined 226 pressures, which is 53 more than any other defense.

gib insane coach back pls

What an ugly piece of shit

You don't have that 2nd round pick anymore. 49ers will be retarded and draft Barkley.

you should be more polite to the man who held your QB's life in his hands

>his undrafted receivers aren't roasting team's #1 corners

Xth for Jalen Ramsey being the best CB in the league

The draft board was updated. New England picked first in the second round. Cleveland offered me the second overall and two second rounders for the first overall.

Also, pls no bustley.

Cox is a piece of shit too for injuring Staley on a cheap shot. Guess it just stems from Schwartz.

>butthurt about an accident 2 weeks later
i guess niners fans don't really have anything else to dwell on lol

>When you have to make up stories about injuries
Prove it. Show the film where he was dirty

When will Ramsey and Rodgers start dating?

funny thats not what staley said about it

>his team's #1 corners get roasted by undrafted receivers

>puckers over da boys
>panthers in the playoffs

Fredbeard is going to have a field day.

>When the Lions miss the playoffs by 1 game and I can blame refball

nah, this time it will be the offensive line

Id love to see a Jags v GB game (besides last season, Jalen hadn’t come out at that point (inb4 gay joke)) where Jalen shows up that boy Rodgers

your boy Leary got handled by him last week. better hope Jonathan Cooper plays like someone much better than he is

I bet Rodgers wants Ramsey to intercept his balls.

>Ezekiel Elliot’s injunction officially denied. His six game suspension starts today

I actually met LT once and asked him about that game. He said "Michael Turner at 100% was better than me at 75%". Talked about how painful it was to watch somebody else take his place , "but that's playoffs, that's football".

Got a signed gameday glove from him too, 2008 home game vs KC.

LT is probably the nicest person I've ever met, or as nice as someone can be in five minutes. Soft spoken, looks in your eyes when you talk, very humble.

>its true
ahahahahahahaha

Zeke's temporary stay of suspension he was granted last week has been denied in the oral argument hearing.

But the actual appeal is still ongoing.

If the next court date is after Sunday he won't play, but he's still able to have the suspension completely denied until next year if he wins the second circuit appeal.

The next court date is unknown and will be scheduled when there is a time slot available.

>tfw when Cowboys/Eagles play there will be shitposting for weeks from the winning team

Trips confirm

it's not even updated from sunday

Martin > Leary
Cowboys protect the A and B gap really well which is where Cox causes his havoc right? Eagles are going to have to do some exotic type blitzes or fast off the snaps around the edges. It's tough going at the Cowboys up the middle.

If Zeke still has a chance of winning why allow the suspension back on when the whole point is to stop irreputable harm to Zeke?

These judges make no sense to me.

>panthers won't make the playoffs

speed rush off the edge has been killing La'el this year

Remember when the Chiefs were relevant 4 weeks ago? How time flies...

It's even more weird when you read the judges questions and reasoning in all these cases and how overwhelmingly in favor they are in Zeke and how they completely agree the NFL's process and reasoning in suspending him made no sense and is fundamentally unfair yet they still rule in favor of the NFL because they know about the Brady ruling last year and want to avoid trying to over turn that precedent or restart a entire legal process with labor unions in other CBA cases.

The court system isn't in favor of individuals, it's bureaucratic nonsense trying to avoid even more legal cases to snow ball.

Who's the next team to fall off and become irrelevant this year?

At least once it’s over the loosing fanbase will fuck off

the eagles after carson wentz injury

>hasnt seen the titanic

Cheatriots

Schwartz will come up with some special blitz packages to attack the weak points of the line, but most of the game will be straight up OL-DL matchups. Martin might be able to block Cox one on, but you still have to account for Jernigan and Graham on every play, and even Vinny Curry and Chris Long can do damage when they're one on one off the edge.

the advantage the Eagles have in that line matchup is the ability to keep guys fresh. Graham can come up for Long or Barnett, and Jernigan or Cox can get spelled by Beau Allen, etc., but all of your linemen have to stay in the whole game. i think by the 4th quarter Dak's going to have to run for his life.

Bills

It's only irreparable harm because he fucking faffed about for 9 weeks to keep pushing it back.

This. Brady is garbage now

>but all of your linemen have to stay in the whole game

its almost like they've been trained to do and built their entire fucking career around doing just that

Is the Zeke shitshow finally over or is there still a way for the NFLPA to get him more reprieves?

>mfw the tardinals win off a missed extra point

>mfw Zeke could have recognized that all legal precedent was stacked against him and accepted his suspension at a time when the Cowboys were about to hit a stretch of incredibly easy games and been back for when the Cowboys needed him instead of getting suspended right before the Cowboys face season deciding games against the Falcons and Eagles

Probably not. The court they're in now is the court that forced Brady to serve his suspension last year. Only avenue left is the Supreme Court which is only interested in large scale constitutional questions.

he can do another emergency injunction or whatver but its really unlikely

the original appeal is still ongoing so he could still win but unless something happens before Sunday, he's going to start missing games

the denver game proved he quits when the going gets tough. why wouldnt he take it during the toughest stretch of games?

yep its fucking retarded

i knew this shit would happen

Taints

So Elliott is actually suspended?

The safest possible picks, By user

>inb4 another appeal stays the suspension

No, it will be weeks of screaming about refball.

...did you miss my point? the Eagles front 4 generally splits snaps between 7 different players during a game. Graham, Jernigan, Cox, Curry, Barnett, Long, and Allen. this allows them to stay fresher and is crucial to Schwartz's main defensive approach, which is to get pressure with only the front 4. Cowboys obviously don't have the luxury of switching out guys like Martin or Frederick, so it stands to reason that even a line as good as Dallas' will be beat up after 3-4 quarters against fresher opponents.

this isn't even getting into the idea that Zeke won't play that week, of course. matchup is firmly in Philly's favor if we're facing Morris instead of him.

Jerry Jones is really the reason why Zeke didn't serve his suspension at the start of the season. Now there's nothing stopping him from going full scorched earth across the league offices and the other owners.

>cards over hawks
>aints over bills
>buccs over jest
>skins over vikes
>falcons over cowboys
"no"

>SSPD
>SSPD
>SSPD

He's out boys, there goes the Cowboys momentum

Eagles going to smoke them

Cowboy season O.V.E.R.

You forgot about Hamilton.

>falcons
>r*****s
>cards
>safe

I think you just used way too many words to say "eagles have good DL depth"

every fucking team in the league switches out DL to keep them fresh. obviously the eagles are extremely talented at that position

>vs Cowshits
>vs Chokings
>vs Xehawks

It's not over. The appeal itself is still ongoing, it's just that the temporary stay of suspension is over Read the letter.

I don't see the bucs winning with fitzpatrick and no mike evans

>Jerry literally lobbied to give Goodell power of Judge, Jury, and Executioner
>Now that his player is being suspended he hates the rule.
>Goodell still has majority support amongst the owners.

So if it's still being appealed, why is he still serving games?

They're all shit vs. shit. There are no safe picks there.

This

I agree with him

Cards on a roll with Adrian Petersen playing better than ever before
Saints are on a roll and will dominate the defeated Bills offense
Vikings have sabotaged themselves by bringing out the ruined corpse of Bridgewqterr and will lose all momentum
Bears over third string Packs a no brainer
Cowboys with no seek will be stomped by a Falcons offense desperately fighting to retain playoff contension

Lower courts almost always follow precedent.

It's only until you get to higher courts that they'll look at the individual issues that make it different cases.

The fact all the judges but one have favored Zeke's position thus far actually shows there's a good chance he can win the actual court battle if it goes as far as Brady's did but until then I think he won't be granted another stay of suspension.

yeah but he sucks. i prefer Qualls
the point is that on the surface both the Eagles DL and the Cowboys OL are probably equally talented, but one unit is maximizing its efficiency while the other can't. i'm not saying the Eagles D is "special" because they rotate, although they do rotate the front 4 at a higher rate than most teams, i'm saying that the talent matchup should lean towards Philly because of this rotation.

>zeke btfo
>cant play till dec 24 against seameme

>Zeke
>Actually winning

The courts will just rule that the Players Union agreed to this and tough shit.

Eagles are shit

Cowboys are even shittier

There I said it.

bad bait

Judges are weird, even the legal experts I'm following on Twitter don't understand.
They're at the actual hearing tweeting the questions the judges asked and thought it was obvious Zeke would win this based on oral arguments being used.

Go back to work, Eli.

why are the lelphins getting so many primetime games?
they're fucking garbage. and weren't that good last year either, the AFC was just pure ass