Based Poland

>20s and 30s
>UK says they will back poland if germs act out
>germs act out

>war is over
>UK leaves Poland with russian bear to be raped

>Fast forward 'til 2016
>UK challenges the establishment and the marxists in Brussels

Is poland possibly the best ally to have?
They seem fucking loyal,

inb4; poles likes the EU
Why wouldn't they? the shitskins dont want to go there and poland benefits economically form the EU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mahTGNIk4q4
youtube.com/watch?v=L5Ts9lYZIDk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's a reason Bush made an ass of himself lashing out in a debate when Kerry forgot to mention Poland as one of our allies during the first push into Iraq.

The Poles literally just want to help and be good buddies all the time and they keep getting shat on.

youtube.com/watch?v=mahTGNIk4q4

poor poles,
#neverForget

Poles are too based.

Poles are great

you know uk is not going to pull out of EU properly - at best it will be a paper removal but special deals that mean free movement and free trade

certainly not before the us election

the majority of the tory party is actually pro eu
they dont give a fuck about nignogs coming in and raping the shit out of everything - it helps them most of them have connections to big business who need less white people and more slaves

Truely our greatest ally
I'm sorry Poland

>you know uk is not going to pull out of EU properly
What makes you think that?
i was convinced you would, the EU establishment doesn't seem so happy with you guys

Isn't Poland economically, politically and militarily irrelevant

Poles the quintessential dindus of europe scared shitless their plumbers and cleaning ladies lose their jobs in Britain and EU crumbling, no more gibs me dat for pooland after that.

there is no access to the singlemarket without freedom of movement and contributions to the EU, you should know that Norway.

May shag my polish friends sister, may get on of the better girls lad

t. ahmed

t. Tyrone

Poland is based

Not compared to your non-country

The Winged Hussars will rise again

>poles
>hot women
>overall conservative
>can clean toilets like a motherfucker

Truly the are our greatest ally.

Are all the toilet-cleaners going to go on strike? Resulting in massive clogging all over Europe.

t. cuck

sure, you eu sucks keep saying that
dont think the uk will allow the free movement of people though
"no deal is better than no deal"

cucks*

Anyone else happy that Germany is going to become a multicultural hellhole like Brazil, while Poland will be right next door keeping their culture and people alive and laughing their asses off?

no, we need a strong germany to retake europe from shitskins and niggers

I should learn Polish:

Poles are the best bratanki.

If only it was so easy

What is the tank in the background?

>like Brazil
>flag

That was a great rebuttal from Mr. Bush.

That's an M60A1 Starship.

Was armed with the same gun as the Sheridan. Was a piece of shit that didn't work at all and all American tanks were switched back to conventional guns.

Looks neat though.

That is quite possibly my favorite debate moment in the last 15 years. Good old YTMND how I miss you.

poles are the best at menial labor.
They're like spics without the rampant infestations, or Indians without the hygiene problems.

Why turrets in this day and age?
I really don't get the role they play vs launchers.

worst kind of shitposter in this thread

Just fucking go to Sup Forums if you want to play
>monkey see flag
>monkey respond to flag
>monkey feel good

One of the hardest languages to learn, broski. I too would love to speak the tongue of the saviors of Europe.

P10 meme tank.

Oh no!

Watch out for Poland!

Faggot "country" wants to make threats

It'd be admirable if he wasn't so pathetic

Range
Velocity
There have been systems to stop rockets (active armour, metal grate, lasers have been tested)
Stopping an iron, lead or depleted uranium rock travelling at 3000feet per second is much harder.

oh, look, stronk indipendant Schweiz that made that amazing """"""free trade"""""" deal with China in which China isnt totally buttfucking you at all.

Your question doesn't make any sense as worded.

Tanks are useful if and when they're able to be supported by infantry. The Abrams is essentially invincible on the front - but most any RPG can disable or destroy any MBT if fired from the rear or sides.

A MBT is often more useful than a group of ATGM crews with Javelins or TOW launchers simply because 120mm tank ammunition is so much cheaper. A lot of modern man portable anti tank missile launchers are over a million a pop. A million dollar weapon being used to take out a Toyota Hilux with an old AA gun in the bed. Or even an old T-55 which you can buy used in the USA for a few hundred thousand dollars or less.

if trump is elected then trade deals with america won't be so much in our favour
if hilary is elected then we need to be in the eu to do the masters bidding from afar and drive the nato/russia war
oh and most the torys are pro eu and benefit massively from migrants

at least its something

'first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they attack you, and THEN YOU WIN

Do they not have irony in Germany?

> Is poland possibly the best ally to have?
They seem fucking loyal

They walked from Siberia to North Africa to join the English and then push up Monte Carlo, I'd say they're pretty dedicated.

The problem was never about Polish loyalty.

It was British Loyalty:

Secretly meeting with Stalin to allow him to anex Polish land
Allowing the USSR to puppet Poland
Assassinating Poland's PM Władysław Sikorski
Banning Polish soldiers from marching on V day in London

Poles wouldn't look else where for jobs if it wasn't for 40+ years of communist shit.

> Tanks actually shoot each other these days? sheeet.
But point noted.

t. Achmed Bakigcouglu

>"""""BASED"""""

you can't "have" irony you can maybe have a sense of irony. Which is what americans are so famous for, amirite?

Poland is one of the main reasons we left the EU in the first place but this is a start.

I know ytmnd is such a dumpster now

As the poles has any kind of relevancy in european affairs

>Meanwhile, poles are target of xenophobic attacks by the british.

Sword is in the left hand with the sheath on left side? Garbage pic.

>focusing on sword drawing technique as unrealistic
>ignoring the 20-story knight

wow I don't know Poland could do anything good for them

If someone is going to draw some gay neckbeard fantasy shit then they should atleast do it right

>muh single market

OK fine tarrif us and we'll tarrif you m8

Problem solved

>Get betrayed by brits
>your people in the UK are attacked for being polish by brits
>You better leave the UK alone.

Cuck

>fucking the EU out of money while standing up for Britain and St Nige
Seems pretty based to me

The highest level of BASED.
> Welcome to the new Europe.
But imagine you were the leader of a right-wing party.
Your going to be a little sympathetic to that reaction as your party might have been accused of inciting the same kinds of responses. Playing it down might be the best option looking forward.

Kek the leeches have literally no leg to stand on.

> 10 BILLIONS A YEAR

its just friendly banter

From what I've seen a lot of Poles still in their land hate the ones going to other countries to leech.

You clearly don't know shit.

Motherfuckers are on 4 wheelers catching illegals on their own.

They have been the only place to withstand the hordes and have sweet YouTube videos

Polish stealth tank, i shit you not

If you read "The Next 100 Years" by George Friedman he lays it out how Poland will become a major power.

Basically he puts forth that the EU and Russia will both collapse soon. Germany and France will form a German-Franco bloc that will be opposed to the United States and the United Kingdom. The Japanese will rearm and form an alliance with Chinese coastal cities and China will withdraw into themselves. Japan will want the United States out of their area of interest.

In order to maintain interest in the area they will pump technology, money and weapons into Poland and the Baltic to challenge the Germans and French. Turkey will seek to become the major power in the Middle East.

It's actually a pretty interesting read, a lot of speculation. He thinks WW3 will be the United States, Poland and the UK against Japan, Turkey and a German-Franco alliance in 50 years.

Poland can't into space
But Poland can into my heart..

The stealth tank is in the foreground.

This, this all over. My grandfather was Polish, came to Britain after WW2, in 2004 when the flood gates opened for Polish immigrants he would talk shit about them like you wouldn't believe. Absolutely hated them. In his eyes, he'd earned his right to live here by fighting Nazis alongside the British, these new immigrants were simply rats looking for a better life

Did Poland buy some of those things? Why is it even in that pic?

On a sidenote, at least the Starship was heavy enough to not crack the commander's ribs from the recoil when the 152mm was fired

Poland is developing some cray full body liquid body armor..Shit skins wont even be able to fucking shoot us in a couple years.

youtube.com/watch?v=L5Ts9lYZIDk

Unrelated but I'm having a hard time imagining a debate like this between Trump and Clinton.

You know that adage about there being men on the walls?

That's Poland.

>The stealth tank is in the foreground.

See it's working so well he thought there was only one tank.

Singapore is economically huge. But again, >american education.

You won't be laughing when STEALTH FUCKING TANKS are marching in Belgian streets lads

I mean,have you FUCKING SEEN THEM?

NOR HAVE I

STEALTH FUCKING TANKS

I want everyone to post "so sorry, Poland" to make things right for all the shit theyve gotten over the years

KEK wills it

>tfw no polski gf

Fuck off, Poland.

We give everything to USA and in return yoi treat us like shit. Poles still need VISA cards to enter US. No other country in Europe needs them. What the fuck Obama? You lied to us again.

Dude fuck germany. They will never fail to try and destroy europe. I think youre betting on the wrong horse

>use google to check out our economic growth
>use google to check out our military power in Europe

>Retake europe from the ones they INVITED IN

Interesting

Napoleon used the Poles like the UK did. Poles stayed loyal anyway.

its mutually beneficial to support the brits if your poland since poland doesnt support the refugees

this allows them to keep their options open for the short term if germany tries anything they leave next and gives more eu support to the idea that you dont have to be in the eu.

more people in france support exiting than in the uk and poland. not just flat rate but % as well

The jews knew this would happen, that's why the liberal kike media was pushing the narrative of le racist Brexiters attacking and insulting Polish immigrants in the UK, to drive a wedge between them.

>Germany and France will form a German-Franco bloc
dropped.

>Brexit
>That document about a federated EU military, closer integration and believed goal of a confederation of Paris/Berlin
>Japan passes bills not too long ago (November?) allowing for increased funding and deployment of the JSDF outside of their border in an offensive capacity

Why do you want to come here?

t. mohammud bin achmedi al-sharifi sidiqui

Fuck off Germanistan, nobody likes you subhumans

>destroy europe
Germany is part of Europe
American geography strikes again

How hard is it if one knows Russian already?

We are definitely not a part of Europe hence why you can't just fly over here whenever you want.

And you don't give shit to us but WE give you nearly 50 million in aid every year.

also
>Obama letting in anything other than minority groups.