I swear every single american have to be moron...

i swear every single american have to be moron. You are telling yourself "nah mate its just couple of bad examples" and theeeeen another fucking braindead from U S of A have to tell me his childish opinion about everything
Do you people have no shame?
Cant you at least try to be at some level of conversation? You are making me sick

Wow you're so intelligent and enlightened wow. how is your golden chair up there in the heavens. we all bow to your wisdom. we are so ignorant wow.

BFTO UK HOW YOU CAN RECOVER FROM THIS?!!!

where is your mommy, Jimmy?

saved

Wow, just tried it and it worked!

fukn your uncle you square

>Eurangatans can't recognize satire

I HATE USA

Basically all people that know english well enough in non-english countries are older 18+ and of higher educational background.

This restriction does not apply to English speaking countries. That's why there are so many idiots from US and UK.

FUCK GERMANY

well said

>english isn't my first language so therefore im enlightened
FUCK GERMANY

I think you never had talk with a monolingual european (Not brits.), but they are often quite mentally retarded and a good indicator of stupidity.

Low IQ they are just human waste

imagine being detained by this officer
>Hands on the wall and spread your legs...wider!
>Y-yes sir yes

Stop posting whores.

Don't do this, it produces mustard gas.

In the USA and also in Canada it is socially acceptable to be completely ignorant and stupid.

Not knowing the most basic things is excused by, "how's this gonna help me in my life" or "I make money without that useless knowledge".

We are talking here about simple things like not knowing which language is spoken in Austria.

>In the USA and also in Canada it is socially acceptable to be completely ignorant and stupid.
Mate this cracked me up

It's not funny at all.

>user can you say something in Austrian?
>aah... in German you mean?
>???... didn't you say you are from Austria?
>yes, we speak German
>oh wow I didn't know that. ok say something in German or Austrian or whatever.

That was the point in time when I stopped wondering. Everything is clear now. They are morons and they are proud.

Kek

how can they not know they speak austrian??

>Canada

The Canada that scores among the highest nations in education and has a higher post secondary education rate than any other country?

In Europe it is socially acceptable to be completely ignorant and stupid.

Not knowing the most basic things is excused by, "how's this gonna help me in my life" or "I make money without that useless knowledge".

We are talking here about simple things like not knowing which language is spoken in Ethiopia.

Look at his butt and how hurt it is :DDDD

like you know that cletus.

Why is this board so fucking obsessed with America

>americans act retarded
>others laugh at them
>"WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED?"
also half the board is generals.

>In the USA and also in Canada it is socially acceptable to be completely ignorant and stupid.
We have a stereotype about American work ethics that describes americans as people who are masters at a single thing/single skill and having no clue about the rest of the world sorrounding them.
It goes like "an american will be a certified professional at screwing in lightbulbs but will have no fucking clue how to take one out".

And from one of Louis Rossman's rants on YT seems to be true.
The worst part is - they're proud of it. Proud of being ignorant.

>no 4, 14 or 24
>13 still there
wat

The real joke is, with Americans, you never know.

yeah we have that but it's about poles and toilets

>ameributthurt

Top fucking kek

Austria is an irrelevant country

>muh PISA

Americans here are literally children. Think about it, it's a famous american site in their native language

All swedish sites are full of children too

Does this work? I must know