Admit it...

Admit it, you don't want to see this movie not because its a cash in remake but because its a comedy with women leads directed at men

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rB8XGhQXMC8&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/9csU-Vs9uoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they could've made a really good remake with an all-female cast, without the entire point of the film being that the cast is all-female.

wtf I hate men now!

Alright you got me, yes I don't really want to see it because the actresses in it aren't to my taste humor wise.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it will make plenty money because of the asian markets

What if there are women who don't want to see it? Are they misogynist? Can a woman even be misogynist? Double misogyny?

I am now a #CruzMissile

i don't see movies remade for dindus either
what's your point?

i'm not the target market here

I just have better things to do with the 2-3 hours this film will take up not to mention the horrendous actors.

internalized misogyny, their mental gymnastics get a 10 from me everytime

It's too bad to be funny.

No it's because the original ghostbusters didn't need a reboot. It was already good.

I saw the original when I was super young and have no fond memories of it, so I don't give any fucks about Ghostbusters.

I don't like women too much but that movie looks awful just based on the material alone.

Sigourny weaver kicked ass in the alien movies. It's possible to have good female characters, obviously. This is not an example of that.

They're misogynist because they were brought up to hate themselves for being women, so they're victims but also oppressors or something.

>Paying money for any movie
>2016

>comedy
>with women

I don't watch movies with only women in the leading role

All female remakes currently in production:

Ghostbusters
Bloodsport. Lady bloodfight
Predator: staring the sexist racist much cunt from MTV

Santa.....

I'm guessing the evil ghosts are all white men?

For fucks sake user spoiler that shit

obviously,women are painfully unfunny

I don't want to see it because it looks like a rehashed pile of shit with some stupid no name women shoe-horned into it instead of Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Sigourney Weaver, etc. The originals weren't exactly masterpieces either outside of being cheesy comedies that were self aware enough to take the 80s cheese into overdrive. The world does not need another fucking Ghostbusters movie.

This movie is literally pandering to the feminazis, so no. It's a fucking disgrace to the Ghostbusters franchise.

Sorry, but the only time female leads can work in comedy is anime.

It's reboot trash. I dont think any of those women are funny. The movie looks like an adam sandler film. The blatant message of feminism and girl power pushed by the director with this film shows he is intent on pushing a narrative. The all female lead cast changes the demographic significantly enough for me that i never want to see it.

If you didn't laugh at the trailer you probably won't laugh at the movie. Just pirate it and you won't waste money seeing how shit it is.

It should be noted that the studio execs love the drama surrounding this movie. Free publicity is free publicity.

>fat bitch that thinks she's a comedian
Check

>sassy white chick
Check

>I don't even know who this is

>Big momma niggress
Check

Yeah nah. I didn't even watch the original Ghostbusters, but its an obvious shekelgrabber.

This movie's production was worth it just for this savage Patton Oswalt tweet.

>elfposting

No its because I hate them unfunny SNL bitches. especially the fuckin little fat one thats in all the movies

2bh, I don't really see the hype with the first two Ghostbuster. They weren't really that good.

I don't want to see it because I can't stand that style of "comedy" - it's unbearably unfunny to me... really fatiguing and predictable

you could've had a cast made entirely of grasshoppers and 2x4s, and I wouldn't feel any different

If it was women I didn't want to see thrown in an oven I might consider it.

As it currently sits, not a chance in hell.

I don't want to see it because it looks like a shitty movie. Fuck you.

I haven't gone to the movies since the last Godzilla Movie.

Nope I'm tired of shitty remakes and this is just the latest hollywood look how cool we can make this new version oneupsmanship crap.

The all woman cast was just a screw their beloved diversity issue. If even one of the ghostbusters had been male i would have said ahhhh another steaming pile of crap instead of ahhh a misandrist steaming pile of crap.

They weren't. They were just another cheese 80s comedy movie.

>Hue hue let's reboot revenge of the nerds but instead of male neckbeards it'll take place in a sorority house filled with gamer girls and misunderstood youtubers hurr durr

t. Shlomo Goldstein

Can confirm for being an internal Mysoginist. What woman would browse Sup Forums and not learn to hate their entire sex?

he tried to stump the Trump

>directed at women
This is kind of like saying "not funny"

Kek

I hate the fat bitch too, but she has actually been funny or made me laugh on a few occasions

the 9 foot tall nigger with the body of mike tyson isn't funny and is cringy and niggy as hell to watch

the other two are ass

>New Jap Godzilla won't even get a good western release for at least a year
FFFFFFFFFFFUCK, I just wanted to see it in theaters

>comedy
>women

had a good chuckle but they're not female comedians because they don't constantly talk about their vaginas

That's it I'm now #MentallyHill

Christ, that really reminds me of how cynical I've become. I basically don't watch movies anymore, and can't remember the last time I actually went to the movies. There's just nothing I want to watch.

It really is kinda sad, as going to the movies used to be something special.

I am now #jeb!

I've never been able to understand the popularity of SNL and how so many comedians got their start there. It's just painfully unfunny.

I admit it

I honestly have no idea who any of them are because I haven't watched SNL since the early 00s. It has been utter shit since there. I can't believe people still watch it.

Why would I hate my entire sex? Unlike you losers, I had a good childhood and my mom loved me :p

That's exactly why I don't want to see it.

They just wanted to make a feminist point. They didn't have to make it all women and totally divorce it from the previous ones. Now they don't get my money. Same reason I never went to see star wars, and won't see the next one.

As long as they keep doing it, I won't spend a penny on Hollywood.

Nah man Fallon was hilarious. Will Ferrell, Andy Samberg and lonely island, Will Forte is awesome. you should play catch up sometime

your right

i won't see this movie because the ugly feminist bitches with stale woman humor honestly make me want to rip my fucking ears out

I want a giant mousepad this year, please!

I saw some of it. I didn't think they were very funny and by that time, Chappelle's Show came out and blew them all away in the sketch comedy department. I haven't really bothered with it since then; I know SNL is complete unfunny cuck shit compared to it--especially now.

>you don't want to see this movie not because its a cash in remake but because its a comedy with women leads directed at men
And the problem is?

Come home, Santa you live here

My wife watched the previews for this movie and she said she wouldn't waste money to see it. She said it looked fucking stupid and she didn't like the cast

>63 replies

Fuck off Sony. No one wants you regurgitated garbage.

The cast isn't funny

this

holy shit I can't stop loling

youtube.com/watch?v=rB8XGhQXMC8&feature=youtu.be

ghostbuttwhores best movie of current year

no. i don't want to see the movie because it's basically a half hearted piece of shit attempt of a reboot/remake with talentless pieces of shit that could never hold a cancled even to the cartoon version of the movies and it's pretty much an attempt to cater to the SJW crowd.

no i would rather spend my money on something that i know will be far more entertaining, than reward those talentless hacks. (not just the actors but also the writers)

the original ghostbusters wasn't even good

but you're right, I do hate female comedians

>you could've had a cast made entirely of grasshoppers and 2x4s
I want to see this

I admit I do not want to see it because I know it just pisses off liberals. That and it looks like shit, and it isn't funny. And it's pretty racist and stereotypical.

Lots of women dont want to see it. Its shit tier low brow comedy with ugly actresses (mostly) and really really really really bad humor. Its just bad period. Both my gf and i actually gagged when we saw the trailer. Some women can be funny, but none of the ones in that video are.

Aren't the ghostbusters scientists and not LOL SO RANDUMB XD women?

Fucking disappointing. torrenting the original atm

No, I don't want to watch because between every trailer I've seen there was only a single joke that got a half-hearted chuckle.

W..w will there be jokes about vaginas in it?

>Some women can be funny

Women are only funny accidentally.

youtu.be/9csU-Vs9uoQ

>>Paying money for any movie
>Be 5 years old
>6 months to live
>they tell me I have a special guest today!
>wonder if John Cena will finally visit me
>Three screetching Harpies enter room with scary machines on like the ones the really sick kids who go away soon have
>They're laughing at all the other children and reveling in their suffering
>Three harpies are followed by giant black demon
>The black demon turns to me in a bellowing hell voice "Ay Timay, finna try any ghosts?"
>Oh my God it's speaking in tongues
>Skeleton looking Harpie comes over
>"Hey Timmy, we're here to bust some ghosts and trap them in our plasma packs!"
>I freeze in terror, cower under the sheets and wet myself
>Yesterday the nice girl in the best next to me passed away and grandma said don't worry her soul went to heaven
>I cry and wonder if the black demon ate Sally's soul
>Then I realize I'm next
>I pray that John Cena will save me, that's why he must visit sick kids.. to fight the black demon. He looks tough, but Cena would kick his ass.

2 of them were scientists if i remember correctly, i dont think all of them were.

It isn't very good and hasn't aged well. I wouldn't even bother torrenting it. Ghostbusters could thrive in a time when Honey I Shrunk the Kids was considered a funny family movie.

OK I ADMIT IT!!!!!
*sobs uncontrollably*
B-but...I won't let you take me alive!
*unsheathes katana*
Time to die, for my japanese ancestors... SHUT UP, IM NOT WHITE! IM JAPANESE, JUST WITH A SKIN DISORDER! WAAAAAAHHHHHH
*stabs self*
A-at least I won't die alone....
*holds waifu bodypillow as I bleed out*

Are you implying this man wasnt great family comedy for all ages?

i didnt want to see it because it had women leads but then i saw the trailer and leaked script and it gave me justification for not liking it

Maybe, but I don't think a movie like that could be made today without it Eddie Murphy tier bombing.

Since when asian markets pay for feminism and niggers?

>directed at men

No.

This movie is meant for no one. It's just a bizarre post-modern experiment to see how much progressive nonsense audiences will tolerate.

you ruined the vid.. at the end it should of gone to Hello Darkness My old Friend..

Child. If you were born before 85, you love Ghostbusters.

>Make a movie directed at men
>All female cast

JUST

Underrated.

No, I saw the preview of it when I was at the movies and it looked absolutely terrible

both

Nope. Black woman.
Asians hate blacks

No, there are funny female comedians. Amy Poehler and Tina Fey come to mind. And the original women regulars form SNL were funny too, even if John Belushi didn't think so.

This. Cultural marxists don't get that before they started screeching about feminism in film, the 90's and early 00's had strong female characters without making a fanfare about it.

>What was Buffy
>What was Star Trek Voyager
>What was Veronica Mars

Feminists have ironically ruined it for themselves now. Because now whenever they have a strong female character, it reeks of left wing propaganda and they rub it in your face, whereas before they achieved it and put across a positive message just by making a fucking good show.

>2 authors (white)
>1 nuclear engineer (white)
>The one black woman is a subway worker
Jesus Christ, if you're going to push an agenda at least do it properly. How did the blacks on twitter react to this?